Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1360 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Some of us are so eager to earn money to have some fun or to buy what they want, expensive clothes, shoes and more, those people that they don't care about the future, but as like other said set aside some of your money for your future and don't buy things that is not necessary, cut some expenses, make some goal all of that is very useful.
If you need to use your money or utilize your money then you will need to invest in crypto world because we know that the modern market is of cryptocurrency and the whole attention of people is in crypto. This might has some abilities and responses due to which is the sight of people. Bitcoin is a currency favorable for long term investment and if you want to make huge money then invest here in low market.

Market is keeping growing and I think it is a good moment to start investing and I wouldn't think more than twice to invest in bitcoin or any other crypto (researching first)
Advice will be advice, and every people are good or better in giving advice, but lets put the shoe out of them and replace by some others!
Advice is good but do we really getting better with that? if they are not getting on the milestones that we are having through?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

Some of us are so eager to earn money to have some fun or to buy what they want, expensive clothes, shoes and more, those people that they don't care about the future, but as like other said set aside some of your money for your future and don't buy things that is not necessary, cut some expenses, make some goal all of that is very useful.
If you need to use your money or utilize your money then you will need to invest in crypto world because we know that the modern market is of cryptocurrency and the whole attention of people is in crypto. This might has some abilities and responses due to which is the sight of people. Bitcoin is a currency favorable for long term investment and if you want to make huge money then invest here in low market.

Market is keeping growing and I think it is a good moment to start investing and I wouldn't think more than twice to invest in bitcoin or any other crypto (researching first)
Advice will be advice, and every people are good or better in giving advice, but lets put the shoe out of them and replace by some others!
Advice is good but do we really getting better with that? if they are not getting on the milestones that we are having through?
Basically this must be taught since childhood. There are people who are beautifully taking care of their finances. Although they don’t have big business chains and empires that need big attention but their little money saving and money management help them to make good living. They are even investing in crypto, they are fulfilling their needs, and performing every task of life.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

we better divide 50-50 of our income to memabngun business, and get another income. and better if we do not spend all that income, or 50% of it. enough to meet our needs only, such as food, electricity and water bills, and school fees.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

Exactly, this is right. No matter how much we earn especially here in bitcoin, nothing good will ever happen if we do not know how to manage our finances.
If we want to be rich or maintain being rich it is necessary to be finally literate to become wise on how to handle our finances.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

Thank you for the post, it is very helpful and I agree with the three points that you have mentioned. Just like anything in life for me it all boils down to your discipline. Even if you have all the list and goals in the world if you don't have the discipline to do it more so do it consistently, it will not change anything. So you have to keep reminding yourslef that you have to have the DISCIPLINE to do what's on your list and do it consistently.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Exactly, this is right. No matter how much we earn especially here in bitcoin, nothing good will ever happen if we do not know how to manage our finances.
If we want to be rich or maintain being rich it is necessary to be finally literate to become wise on how to handle our finances.
Maintaining a lifestyle where a person only spends on the materials he really needs daily is very essential. Have a mindset where more income does not necessarily mean more spending. It is important to learn to budget what you earn, including a person's savings.

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

I like your advice my friend about the tips on how to save money about proper handling of financial tips. Well in my case I always make a list for the money that I preffered to spend on like the foods, electric and water bills and for the budget of my travel allowance. And the rest I'll keep it for my savings.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

Saving is most important thing before we make spending. Saving our money for emergency or investment will help us in the future. Managing our income if we want to relax in the future. Controlling our spending will avoid us from using creadit card

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Well start from the basic though, like have a plan or a schedule, save your money, don't waste it for some unnecessary things though, don't be materialistic, buy the things that needed, be or have a business mind set in that case probably you will not get or have a problem on financial. Be more wise that's all, think before you buy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

actually a good money management is always using it just enough, don't use more money than what you produce every month, and use the rest for savings or gold investment, you will not know when you need a lot of money, so the savings is very important for every one.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

The first thing I want to thank the author of this topic. Me your thoughts and liked the article. I agree with you that Credit cards are evil! Especially when people spend more than they earn. It's utopian.  Credit slavery
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Yup, those three are the things we exactly need to do to save money. But the hard part is how we will do this? Most people know the ways on how to save, but they dont practice it. They dont have the motivation to save and control their spending. Maybe if we all have the right discipline and focus to save money, and are able to watch our finances very carefully, then saving would be easy.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.
I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.
* SET SOME GOALS
This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.
All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Those are so simple and useful but I would like for somebody to make me doing that and applying that in my life that I already know, those principles are common but anyway thank you.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

Well start from the basic though, like have a plan or a schedule, save your money, don't waste it for some unnecessary things though, don't be materialistic, buy the things that needed, be or have a business mind set in that case probably you will not get or have a problem on financial. Be more wise that's all, think before you buy.
Exactly. Make smart investments and need strategic skills to adapt to the market.
The mind is not hurried, it has a good process that gradually achieves good results.
Be wise, think before you buy to achieve your goals.
I think so.

IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

If you really want to get much money, You need to save more and spend less. Always have a plan of the amount of money to be spent daily and avoid impulse buying. Note that the money you will save everyday should not be less than 20% of what you get for the day.
princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

I can only advice a simple thing in financial that we should not buy a things that we are not needed or just for our desire only we should buy the things that we needed in our life.And the most common thing to do is to invest and build a bussiness so that the income will continuesly grow and our finance will be secured.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Financial tips for you is to invest bitcoin as soon as possible because in the help of bitcoin you can earn money as much as you focus to join campaigns in bitcoin .
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

Yes you are right, the best thing to do is always keep your money if you earn profit and do not spend some money on unnecessary things , that's how you are going to stay rich in difficult times.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

I am agree that we should not spend beyond what we earn. We should buying what we need, not what we want. We should thinking about our future and thats why making investment is very important thing
raraibodas

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Very Great post, good financial sharing tips for investors, it help me save financial...thanks for sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: