Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS  (Read 1353 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I am agree that we should not spend beyond what we earn. We should buying what we need, not what we want. We should thinking about our future and thats why making investment is very important thing
if we spend more than income, it means we have to look for shortcomings to meet the needs, debt possible. for that we have to manage finances according to ability and saving, i agree that investment is the best way to save

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brukva

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

Thanks for the good advice.  I will save them myself and try to follow them.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

This is indeed a difficult thing but we have to do it. As much as possible we must set aside our income to be saved even though our income is actually a little, and use the money as needed and save money.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

For me, saving is when you do not invest in dubious businesses. Before investing, think 100 times. You need to understand that this can all turn out not as you planned and can lose everything. I have such experience, but now I am more circumspect and cautious. I work with projects ico and select only the checked ones. Wink
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

I was once created a research about being financial literate of an individual. The result was nine out ten people are impulsive buyer and we conclude also that they had hard time to save a money even if they have good financial income sources.
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

financial tips like what you want.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

If you want to save money you need to invest money in banks or in bitcoin. In that way you can save money also you can earn. You need to set your goal or set the list of your expenses to avoid your necessary buying expenses. You also need to hold bitcoins because the price of bitcoin now is low.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

I believe that we’re only getting started, but there’s still a long journey of highs and lows ahead of us. If you’re interested in investing in this space, I recommend you do the following:

1. Never invest (trade with) money you can’t afford to comfortably lose.

Honestly, I never understood that point. For example, I can't afford to "comfortably lose" anything. Any loss is a pain in the ass, only a smaller one if the loss is not that big. If anything, losing and feeling pain is the only way for you to actually learn something and avoid losing again in the future. If you lose and feel nothing (let alone being comfortable with it), it means that you don't care. But if you don't care, you won't learn anything from your loss. As I come to think, it is more about being comfortable with the risk/reward ratio of your investment, but in no case you should feel "comfortable" with a loss since a loss is a loss. There's nothing good in it as it shows you failed somewhere. On the other hand, genuinely accepting your mistakes is likely the only way to improve.
Tranboomnerang

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

No matter how much or how little you're paid, you'll never get ahead if you spend more than you earn. Often it's easier to spend less than it is to earn more, and a little cost-cutting effort in a number of areas can result in big savings. It doesn't have to involve making big sacrifice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: