Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to hit $3k ?  (Read 1264 times)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I really want that bitcoin depreciated, because it does not allow other altcoins to grow and I do not have it. Grin
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

We will not see bitcoin drops that low again. Theirs a lot of big supporter of bitcoins. They didn't let this happen to bitcoin.
don't panic now. It will be back to 10k-12k soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

I think it's a very difficult thing to do because bitcoin has not risen yet and its price drops. But it's been a while for you and it's been a few months so it's going to happen so it's going to depend on it and it can happen.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Resilience in the face of regulation: China banned initial coin offerings and bitcoin exchanges in the first weeks of September. The ban caused a precipitous drop in cryptocurrency flows worldwide and invoked panic within me, with Bitcoin going down to almost $3K. However we recovered surprisingly quick. This is why I wasn't too concerned with the recent news that Korea may crack down on exchanges. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and distributed, and while government actions certainly can hurt the price in the short term, I think any attempts at increased crackdowns will result in a recovery within a few months. Crypto seems to be a lot more resilient than most people realize to laws trying to destroy it, so don't freak out when you hear a story about increased regulation in the Far East.
I beilieve Bitcoin 25k usd!

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Buying bitcoins in large volumes should be stop. This causes a lot of problem to the volatility of the bitcoin. If owning bitcoins by volume is regulated maybe this will create a stable environment for bitcoin. Should it hit 3K$ then it will create a spike back up also immemdiately since many are just waiting to invest also. Including the Mt GOX which will again create the monopoly.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Follow this analysis of Pablo Piccaso, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will drop to $6000 in June 2018, I think this will happen soon because if BTC exchange doesn't pass area of support $12k, it will fall dramatically Sad. This is bad for investors and bountier like me for facing this. The exchange rate of Bitcoin drop will lead to the decrease of altcoins in cryptocurrencies market  Cry

Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Peter Brandt, the famous chartist commodies trader also made a similar prediction that if BTC closes below 8700 these days, that the target of the fall would be 3100... But the presence of the MtGox Trustee overrides all technical analysis here, and is in fact very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms.

how presence of the MtGox Trustee is a very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms? he still has a lot of bitcoins that he sells in large volumes at a time and can drop the price on the contrary
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will drop again into as low as $3,000 this coming 3rd quarter because the crypto market is to strong this year that led by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There's nobody could tell the future of Crypto Market but all we are reading are just speculations and predictions and only the crypto market could tell what's happening.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Follow this analysis of Pablo Piccaso, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will drop to $6000 in June 2018, I think this will happen soon because if BTC exchange doesn't pass area of support $12k, it will fall dramatically Sad. This is bad for investors and bountier like me for facing this. The exchange rate of Bitcoin drop will lead to the decrease of altcoins in cryptocurrencies market  Cry

personally I don' t believe or it's not possible for Bitcoin to drop from around $10,000 down to $6,000.
I just thinking that this another FUD is coming out to control or manipulate the crypto market and investor aren't investing Bitcoin but to wait when it's actually going down.
That's the power of FUDs through Twitter and celebrities.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

I really want that bitcoin depreciated, because it does not allow other altcoins to grow and I do not have it. Grin

hahaha lol Cheesy you wanted to buy an altcoins in a cheap price.. Well I don't want to see bitcoin keep falling down.. I have more altcoins than BTC Cheesy

Ahhh.. ok
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

Bitcoin still needs to break all remaining strong supports before it could get into that way. And I doubt that it will happen. Smiley
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

I think that this is really real, as it was described above, that if the level of support breaks at 6000, then we go to 3000, but there is another side, see how many big people (celebrities, millionaires) went into the market, they also pondered their position before they go, playing rather long than in the long term
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Why there so many agree that it will happened? Well for me it will not reach $3k, it is very low. Thats only an analysis, i remember that is the same analysis they said last month.but it didnt happened maybe this month or the succeeding month it will not reach that low.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
AccordToken

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

PeterL Brandt thinks the same way too.
https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

I think that this does not happen and so much the price will not fall. I waiting for growth and good profit from Bitcoin. Already more than once it was that it is very difficult to analyze here and wrongly

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

If bitcoin will hit $3,000 then that would make all of us crazy and lose our interest in bitcoins. Most of us consider bitcoin as an asset and currency because of its amount that gives someone an opportunity to make a real progress in life. It's really disappointing hearing that bitcoin's value will heat $3k because seriously, I've been waiting for it to increase. I hope that it won't happen.
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Couldn't find any analysis there, only few pictures. Why should we trust it?
What do you mean by analysis?

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

It would be possible for BTC to hit $3k, because as of now fluctuations show the unstable pricing of BTC and as you've said based on the analysis it could be true. There is an explanation also written on the link about the factors that will make the BTC fall down to 3k. Then it would be also possible to drop even further beyond after, so it would be a good time to buy at that time and hold again.
Others who depend on bitcoin for their daily needs maybe worried for the price dropping constantly but for those investors that plan for long term investment will rejoice for they can buy more in addition to their investment and i am one of them. I am just waiting for that final moment and hoping that somebody will become a millionaire because of bitcoin.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

I also feel BTC could reach $3000, but it may need 1 to 2 months, may be at or near could reach $5000 in back, that time should be a time for BTC the lowest price.

Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

After some certain point some forces won’t let it go down any further. If it goes below 8k it will get in support zone and people will start buying it therefore 3k is not looking like it can happen. But if it goes somehow instead of worrying about it , it’s better to see it as opportunity and buy it while it’s cheap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: