Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to hit $3k ?  (Read 1264 times)
Storag

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

And you know, I agree with you. In fact, the price for Bitcoin should be even lower, because it was simply raised artificially as a trend and that's it.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Some analysts say Bitcoin's strong support is around $ 600, probably expecting a drop to that level. However, good news from South Korea came today,
which should push the market up. In this regard, I think Bitcoin will recover to $ 11,500 in the very near future.

anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:15:10 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:33:14 PM by anylic

I think that BTC will not fall down to $ 3k because the volume has decreased and the moment of creating new highs is coming.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

I think it's a natural thing in the crypto world if bitcoin reaches $ 3000. Because Bitcoin every year is always up and its demand is also growing every year.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

Very possible to happen,the high volatility of the market makes us unsure what will happen to the bitcoin's price few years from now.It makes me wonder if we would be able to survive all the years that will pass with this high volatility? because this is just like gambling we wont know what would be the prie of the coins after somehow this market has crashed or rise for several times.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

Time to go shopping if the $6k support levels will broke surely it will go back to $3k which is the last shield of bitcoin,probably because the mtgox will dump thousands of bitcoins that is why the market suffered a lot,people should be more aware so that we could prevent big losses at the market  be vigillant and alert  Cool
yes i agree i will invest all my money on bitcoin if this happens if bitcoin break the support level maybe not just 3k$ but maybe even go back to 1k$ and if that happens it will make me instant millionare someday. only if that happens. hopefully.
Well if it really drop to $1k? Many would become a millionaire not just you but everyone among us, lets just hope that it will drop to 1k. But be cautious on investing all of your money and maybe you'll regret if something really bad might happen like dropping the price to $1.

Man if BTC drops to 1000 kind of would have to double down. It would be really scary if it did and it never recovered though...  All and all I think that anything in 4000 to 6000 is possible. Should be interesting to see what happens

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

This is so sad but true,if the current support levels will be broke,the end of bitcoin's era will be clear in the near future.But surely some of these altcoins will be able to survive the fall of bitcoin if that is really going to happen those coins which has been here for quite a while with good products to offer will surely stay alive,bitcoin's domination should be replaced by some coin that has solid foundation in our community like ethereum or neo atleast.

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

This will never happen) quite recently the bitkoni dropped to 6.5k and quickly grew to 9k. At six very strong level of support
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

i dont think so btc will hit 3k$, may be it will triple this coming june. as of now many people used bitcoin and some  of the business now use bitcoin as a payment..so if there are many bitcoin users the price will pump
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

This is so sad but true,if the current support levels will be broke,the end of bitcoin's era will be clear in the near future.But surely some of these altcoins will be able to survive the fall of bitcoin if that is really going to happen those coins which has been here for quite a while with good products to offer will surely stay alive,bitcoin's domination should be replaced by some coin that has solid foundation in our community like ethereum or neo atleast.
Are you actually believe that BTC will down till $0? It's impossible. Some corrections only. But much people and funds will buy BTC near $4-5k. Why? Because it's digital standart now. nd it give a huge profit in near future. And in long future also  Wink
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Peter Brandt, the famous chartist commodies trader also made a similar prediction that if BTC closes below 8700 these days, that the target of the fall would be 3100... But the presence of the MtGox Trustee overrides all technical analysis here, and is in fact very buliish news for BTC on medium and longer terms.

Guys, are we seriously giving all this credit to MtGox trustee? I mean, if this was truly the case, then should we not all already have prepared for this scenario since last year when the trials were started in Tokyo? And if this is true also, then are we really at the mercy of Bitcoin whales? I find it just impossible to believe that 1 holder is able to move the entire global market, surely this has happened before and people knew and could predict it. But all this analysis happens after the trustee dumps.

When you look at the BTC charts during the times when Kobayashi made his massive sales, namely: 2000, 6000, 8000, 6000 and finally 18,000 BTC which he sold at the lowest price of all, you can clearly trace the BTC price all making dips within 1-2 days after these massive dumps.

Regardless of whether the market anticipated it or not, these events triggered panic selling, where there should have been none, so you can even call it fake FUD, and obviously it led to many more new entrants owning BTC picking it up at attractive prices (and therefore a wider buyer base), so for a variety of reasons the disclosure of his amateur selling methods have been bullish news for Bitcoin.  

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will go low as to 3k usd because bitcoin is the one major currency of the crypto world. Change in the price of bitcoin effect other currency also and there are many investors out in the market who invested their money in bitcoin for a long period of time.
Even now the flow of crypto currency has also increased.

The only way that leads bitcoin as down to 3k is when people starts selling their bitcoins and stop buying.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Very possible if the bitcoin's resistance wont break that easily and these bulls got tired it could go back to its previous support levels which is $6k and $3k or worst $1.2k but lets just hope that most of the whales wont allow that to happen because it could be the end of our community if bitcoin's price pulled back to that point many of the people will lose.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

I highly doubt that bitcoins will hit $3k this year if it really did then that would be massive blow to bitcoins community and would possibly trigger panic sell among many people making the prices more low.Bitcoins are very volatile and unpredictable so it's hard to say about this huge prediction for bitcoins prices.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

This will only happen if those support levels of bitcoin were broke by these bears,so expect the worst ,i am sticking with the USD pair if the bitcoin's price is showing bearish movements and i stick with bitcoin when it is getting bullish,these two basic rules would save your ass from getting too much panic when the market is starting to collapse.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I highly doubt that bitcoins will hit $3k this year if it really did then that would be massive blow to bitcoins community and would possibly trigger panic sell among many people making the prices more low.Bitcoins are very volatile and unpredictable so it's hard to say about this huge prediction for bitcoins prices.
That is exactly what will happen,because Technical analysis says if those resistance wont break it could go down to that level $3k is too possible,all of the people wont know exactly when but it will go down that road if these current resistance wont break because the bulls needs to rest so that they will come again to our market after few weeks.
Arngrim

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Yeah. The fortune teller also told me that.  Grin

There is no way it could go way down that price now. Look how it went to 6k then resurrected in just an instant. I think that will be the lowest number we could see. Population in supporting bitcoin is getting larger each day.
You might want to ride that for now instead of making this assumptions which doesn't really help much.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

This is unlikely to happen . I waiting for growth and good profit from Bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will not be able to go down to  5000 $
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

Well it can positively go further as you say the price of the bitcoin is almost 8k dollars and it's decreasing the value itself because of the demand on the marketplace. Predictors said that it will increase on november something like that , but as of now all we can do is wait. Because bitcoin is unstable and it can't stay on just one price.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

It seems to me that all that takes place are ordinary speculations with currency. Bitcoin must grow this year and it more credible than all. He will fall down scarcely, the more so to the mark 3000$

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: