Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to hit $3k ?  (Read 1264 times)
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

I'm not sure about this news. maybe this is just a hoax news that will only spread the panic to the investors. even so we must have a square off, about the worst possible that could happen. if this were to happen we should be prepared to buy more bitcoin at the time of entering the lowest point
right, I agree with what you say. the whales are preparing for good news or bad news to quickly change the price of bitcoins. because they see from the profits they make...
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Don't fall for this "whales" rhetoric all the time. It's just another term used by people who are looking for excuses for their own mistakes, instead of learning from them.

A lot of Wall Street cash entered the markets during the bull run last year all the way up to 15k USD / BTC... Some of those players would certainly qualify as "whales", doesn't make them immune to making mistakes or losing a lot of money, as has been proven countless times through the history of human financial activity.

Don't hate the players, learn to love the game instead.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:27 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:59:57 PM by hynext

If bitcoin price dump at $3,000 maybe it's very hard to recover until the last quarter of this year. I think bitcoin may decrease at 5,000 dollars only so that I can buy more. I will wait until the end of the year.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

If bitcoin price dump at $3,000 maybe it's very hard to recover until the last quarte of this year. I think bitcoin may decrease at 5,000 dollars only so that I can buy more. I will wait until the end of the year.
I don't figure Bitcoin will drop again into as low as $3,000 this coming third quarter in light of the fact that the crypto showcase is to solid this year that drove by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There's no one could tell the eventual fate of Crypto Market however all we are perusing are simply theories and expectations and just the crypto market could tell what's going on.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

No matter what happen from now till june i don't see any strong bad news that can push bitcoin down to  $3,000 . I don't see it happen even from now till end of the year.

This is possible since a lot of big companies are now regulating cryptocurrency almost in all social medias site. Yeah, we have to be more positive this time and keep the patience within ourselves because bitcoin may bounce but this time a little longer. Hoping for some big news that can bring cryptocurrency to up again.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

I do not expect to see bitcoin over $20000 by this year, in fact, i do not think that it will be higher than $15000 if everything goes ok.

This is just a perfect buying opportunity, you do not need to sell..
If bitcoin price dump at $3,000 maybe it's very hard to recover until the last quarte of this year. I think bitcoin may decrease at 5,000 dollars only so that I can buy more. I will wait until the end of the year.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

FUDs isn't new anymore ever since bitcoin hasn't reached the 20K$ mark yet. I always see FUD as a strategy to let others sell their bitcoin and other cryptoholdings that can cause a decrease of bitcoin price. In that way, they can now buy bitcoin at a lower price too.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

Yes true, if bitcoin drops up to $ 3000 then many people panic and will sell all the bitcoin and the price will drop below $ 1000 in less than 24 hours if the price of $ 3000 is reached, I will also cut loss and leave bitcoin if the price of drop to $ 3000.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 04:54:28 PM by yacare

Interesting question.Bitcoin wont be is lower than $3000, it is much not favourably. Lowering to a mark 5500-6000 is possible, but it is a maximum. By the end of the year we will see digits of $25000

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Seems everyone has become an expert in bitcoin analysis using forex calculations that do not apply to crypto with people predicting highs such as 50000 dollars and some predicting lows as 3000 dollars but I have come to learn that such speculations are part of this crypto ecosystem, so no need to panic either.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Seems everyone has become an expert in bitcoin analysis using forex calculations that do not apply to crypto with people predicting highs such as 50000 dollars and some predicting lows as 3000 dollars but I have come to learn that such speculations are part of this crypto ecosystem, so no need to panic either.

Those who believe that the prices would crash let them wait for that level, btc has now started a rise and crossing 8400$ soon. Thus if this way price keep getting stabilized and move forward we will never see even below 7k anytime soon.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

Those who believe that the prices would crash let them wait for that level, btc has now started a rise and crossing 8400$ soon. Thus if this way price keep getting stabilized and move forward we will never see even below 7k anytime soon.

actually, I do not want to see bitcoin prices below $ 5000, well that's a pretty low price. well, although bitcoin prices have great potential for this, but, I guess many investors are thinking that way, and might buy bitcoin when the price is under $ 6k.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

waiting bitcoin 3k is like waiting bitcoin to be 1k in 2017. When bitcoin broke out its previous ath since 2013 last year, some guys claimed that it will test and see that level again. But it never did and increased up to 20k instead in one year. Now some people waiting for 3k but I think we already saw the dip at 5.9k or we can see 5k in worst scenario
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

waiting bitcoin 3k is like waiting bitcoin to be 1k in 2017.
But bitcoin started last year at $1,000 for it's first months if I can remember. Waiting bitcoin to hit $3,000 is possible but we don't know when it can happen.

actually, I do not want to see bitcoin prices below $ 5000, well that's a pretty low price. well, although bitcoin prices have great potential for this, but, I guess many investors are thinking that way, and might buy bitcoin when the price is under $ 6k.
There are so many people here that are thinking crazily and they want bitcoin to hit the deepest that it can hit at the bottom of it's prices which will affect most.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

I don't see it happening. We have seen a lot of problems this last couple of months but bitcoin didn't even got down as low as $5K. The bottom is only $5800. And it looks like we are already bouncing and recovered already.

To go that low, something big should likely to happened. Major exchanges being hack or major nation saying negative things about crypto in general and then FUD follows.

And everyone shouldn't wait for the price to fall that low just to get in. Yesterday, it went to $7500, and then the buying began again. $3K is not going to be touch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not go down to $ 3k, but if this happens, then I'll buy myself more coins.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

it looks like bitcoin will be very difficult to get down to the price of $ 3k because bitcoin has a very high buyer and demand and is supported with a very limited bitcoin supply total condition of course it will be hard to get down to that price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

Well as per  this TA, it will hit $3k by June 2018. Please look in to interesting analysis  here,

https://twitter.com/SwenLink

I don't know why you guys want the bitcoin to lower prices.Maybe you want to get the valuable bitcoin at low price.But it's not possible by compared the market strategy.The price of bitcoin will moved to 13,000$  in the June.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

3K is really low but still in a bullish scenario, however I don't think it will go that low, most people know that holding in the long term is good, everybody who wo wanted to sell has already sold now, didn't they?
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

BTC price of $3k is highly unlikely. There are a lot of investors willing to buy at a major support level of $6k. In my opinion, what's currently happening is the reaping of those who have weak hands. The corporations who are adopting the blockchain technology are discreetly bagging a lot of BTC at a cheaper price so that they can profit from it in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: