Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?  (Read 5641 times)
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:23:34 PM

I know you guys want to think BFL = Josh but lulz. If only Josh got all the money BFL got then fine...
Josh is the "face" of BFL. The "face" did his dirty job to deceive, lie, and mislead BFL sponsors (aka customers). Without Josh's polished skills of a professional fraudster BFL certainly won't have such a "success" robbing so many people. He is the master crook in BFL & Co and deserves the lion share of all the stolen money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:53:38 PM

I know you guys want to think BFL = Josh but lulz.

No, I never said BFL=Josh.  However, when Josh appears publicly as a representative for BFL, it is BFL acting vicariously through him.  It's not a very difficult concept.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:31:08 PM

I know you guys want to think BFL = Josh but lulz. If only Josh got all the money BFL got then fine...
Josh is the "face" of BFL. The "face" did his dirty job to deceive, lie, and mislead BFL sponsors (aka customers). Without Josh's polished skills of a professional fraudster BFL certainly won't have such a "success" robbing so many people. He is the master crook in BFL & Co and deserves the lion share of all the stolen money.

so we should not blame Obama or any other politician for their actions, we should go after the PR guy!
If you don't like what your PR is doing, you fire him. If you keep him, you bear all the consequences. It is simple.

Crooks will stay together as long as there are stupid money available.
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:31:38 PM

hate that cunt! who is he?
honky1492

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:07:59 PM

No, I never said BFL=Josh.  However, when Josh appears publicly as a representative for BFL, it is BFL acting vicariously through him.  It's not a very difficult concept.

He is just employee or coowner ? If employee, he just get his small salary, and it is just his normal personality
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:36:21 PM

In everything Josh does? Well if that is the case in person BFL must be a really nice guy then  Roll Eyes

Please read before responding.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:11:00 AM

When I refer to his nick, I mean the human being whose legal name is Josh Zerlan and who is Chief Operating Officer of BFL, by which I mean the entity incorporated in Wyoming and doing business in Kansas.  Do I really have to be this excruciatingly precise not to be deliberately misunderstood?
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:08:59 AM

When I refer to his nick, I mean the human being whose legal name is Josh Zerlan and who is Chief Operating Officer of BFL, by which I mean the entity incorporated in Wyoming and doing business in Kansas.  Do I really have to be this excruciatingly precise not to be deliberately misunderstood?

But you saying bfl is acting through him is just silly. Why not pick on the mail guy? What other than call people a name did he do?

Are you being serious or am I being trolled?  "Chief Operating Officer" is not the title of an employee.  It is a corporate OFFICER, hence the word OFFICER in the name.  Do you think that maybe a Chief OPERATING Officer has something to do, maybe, with OPERATING the company?

I mean fucking seriously.  Get real.

I'll also revise my post.  It wouldn't be simple respondeat superior liability that applies to any action of an employee on the job.  Josh actually speaks as a corporate officer.  That is, yes, he IS speaking for BFL when in his official capacity, just as the CEO or any other corporate officer would.

Like respondeat superior, NOT a difficult concept to understand unless you're going out of your way not to understand it, for whatever incomprehensible reason.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:01:07 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 08:15:19 AM by Bicknellski

When I refer to his nick, I mean the human being whose legal name is Josh Zerlan and who is Chief Operating Officer of BFL, by which I mean the entity incorporated in Wyoming and doing business in Kansas.  Do I really have to be this excruciatingly precise not to be deliberately misunderstood?

But you saying bfl is acting through him is just silly. Why not pick on the mail guy? What other than call people a name did he do?

Are you being serious or am I being trolled?  "Chief Operating Officer" is not the title of an employee.  It is a corporate OFFICER, hence the word OFFICER in the name.  Do you think that maybe a Chief OPERATING Officer has something to do, maybe, with OPERATING the company?

I mean fucking seriously.  Get real.

I'll also revise my post.  It wouldn't be simple respondeat superior liability that applies to any action of an employee on the job.  Josh actually speaks as a corporate officer.  That is, yes, he IS speaking for BFL when in his official capacity, just as the CEO or any other corporate officer would.

Like respondeat superior, NOT a difficult concept to understand unless you're going out of your way not to understand it, for whatever incomprehensible reason.

So an officer called you a name? Other than that, why is he scum?

I feel the hate, just don't understand why.

Pfft right. Guy lies on trust ratings and threatens people with false accusations to get them fired. Guys a scumbag full stop and that includes his actions on behalf of BFL here in these forums.

Not enough. At this point you are being purposefully obtuse? Maybe you need to make full disclosure on your dealings with Inaba. There are plenty more examples available we will simply leave that up to you to ignore but don't expect everyone else here to simply nod in agreement that he is reputable. He isn't. He has lied in his capacity as an officer in the company he represents both as JOSH and INABA for BFL. He has been brought to court and sentenced for theft not something we should take into consideration when determining the ethical make up of this individual? Finally he has refused to offer refunds to paying customers based on FTC regulations in so far that members of this community have had to call their banks, credit card companies and paypal to get force refunds. At what point are you going to admit the guy is a douchebag as well as criminal is the evidence not sufficient? I suspect you are being purposefully obtuse and one wonders why you would do that?

Check out how Inaba / Josh described why $300 for EXPEDITED shipping was necessary... then tell me he isn't a scum bag for cheating people on shipping.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313218.0

ubi "BFL charges about $300 for shipping & actual cost is $53.95"

Thought the community might want to know if it's not out there already.

I had ordered a 60 GH/s unit way back at the beginning of the year. There was an initial shipping charge (international). About 8 months in to the wait, BFL offered an "upgraded" expedited shipping option for about an extra $200. Of course I jumped at the opportunity to get my miner sooner in the face of increasing difficulty.

Disappointed when the box arrived and I found that it was the Priority Mail International® Large Flat Rate Box by USPS - totalling $53.95. I get there can be some handling fee included perhaps, but really seemed like gauging to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193064.msg2029599#msg2029599

Inaba

You know what?  I did not set up the original shipping and I don't know anything about the original shipping.  If you didn't pay for overnight shipping (which you didn't) then you aren't getting overnight shipping. If you paid for shipping prior to February, you paid for standard shipping and that's what you're getting, whatever name you want to call it.  Chances are, if you paid for shipping after February, you also paid for standard shipping.  There is no one that paid "extra" for expedited shipping prior to that.

If you want to upgrade your shipping, upgrade your shipping. If you don't, then don't, it's as simple as that.  You can call the shipping anything you want, it doesn't matter to me.

Guy is a scumbag... and a liar.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:05:56 PM

So far as I know, Josh has never responded to anything I've said, but I don't know, since I put him on ignore pretty quickly.  I don't like thieves.  Apparently, you do, or at least, you have been remarkably generous with your money to them.

If you don't understand why people wouldn't like thieves, I'm afraid I can't explain it.  It's just one of those things some people don't like.  It's not like the guy or his company has personally ripped me off, because pre-ordering from companies founded by convicted criminals and manned by vermin like Josh is not my cup of tea.

Just don't like the guy, the company he works for, the guy who founded it, or the company itself.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 03:32:01 PM

So far as I know, Josh has never responded to anything I've said, but I don't know, since I put him on ignore pretty quickly.  I don't like thieves.  Apparently, you do, or at least, you have been remarkably generous with your money to them.

If you don't understand why people wouldn't like thieves, I'm afraid I can't explain it.  It's just one of those things some people don't like.  It's not like the guy or his company has personally ripped me off, because pre-ordering from companies founded by convicted criminals and manned by vermin like Josh is not my cup of tea.

Just don't like the guy, the company he works for, the guy who founded it, or the company itself.

Well people are claiming he went to court ovrr theft charges related to bfl and was convicted. Clearly id like to see evidence of this.

You should all know im not a fan of bfl but most of the attack on him have little to do with him. This court case if true would change things. Bit i live in the show me state so im going to need to see some proof.. Thx

When you combine the fact that Josh comes off as being an arrogant self-centered condescending ass with the fact that he is the 'face' of a company that constantly has issues with extreme shipping delays/engineering/management/ad nauseam... it opens all kind of angles for attacks, it almost seems intentional sometimes.

Maybe Josh is just the patsy for BFL... he will end up being the one thrown under the bus or silently removed from BFL and flown off to Mexico where he will enjoy his days sipping Pina Coladas & mining with everyone's hardware, and BFL will apologize for all of the heartache Josh caused and offer a cookie to those who are still upset.  *Cookie to be delivered in the next 2 weeks and may or may not be half eaten.

Throwing out all of the 'unverified' or 'unproven' comments, I still think he's an ass - as a person.    Cheesy
... and BFL seems to be a poorly run company or a well thought out scheme.

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 03:33:48 PM

Well people are claiming he went to court ovrr theft charges related to bfl and was convicted. Clearly id like to see evidence of this.

Well, if they're claiming that, so far as I know, anyone claiming that is wrong.  We can agree on that.

That hasn't happened yet, though we can hope.
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:35:18 PM

Inaba and BFL are gods of BTC. Yifu and Avalon come in second.  BFL presold thousands of miners and got people to drink their kool aid. They mined with customer hardware until the difficulty got very high then  started to trickle hardware/sell hardware out the back door/front door. You have to admire companies that can screw you that hard and then make you want to come back for more.

Yifu and Avalon come in second to BFL. They started out like they were angels but that was just a fake out. Their true nature came out with the chip fiasco. Avalon sold chips to another company while they made the group buys wait for their chips. Difficulty and chip delivery delays caused many group buys and builders to cancel orders. Avalon also mined with customer hardware until the difficulty got high then delivered hardware with almost no possibility of ROI. They are now attempting a second fake out. They sell some cheap outdate hardware thru auction to build some goodwill. People are still drinking Yifu's Kool aid.  

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 01:43:15 AM

Inaba and BFL are gods of BTC. Yifu and Avalon come in second.  BFL presold thousands of miners and got people to drink their kool aid. They mined with customer hardware until the difficulty got very high then  started to trickle hardware/sell hardware out the back door/front door. You have to admire companies that can screw you that hard and then make you want to come back for more.

Yifu and Avalon come in second to BFL. They started out like they were angels but that was just a fake out. Their true nature came out with the chip fiasco. Avalon sold chips to another company while they made the group buys wait for their chips. Difficulty and chip delivery delays caused many group buys and builders to cancel orders. Avalon also mined with customer hardware until the difficulty got high then delivered hardware with almost no possibility of ROI. They are now attempting a second fake out. They sell some cheap outdate hardware thru auction to build some goodwill. People are still drinking Yifu's Kool aid.  

See this has style. I like this.

Careful, it's a trap!  Grin

Inaba and BFL are gods of BTC.

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:11:44 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 02:01:36 AM by Bicknellski

Sure the theft conviction is related. I guess by context it was bfl related? Can you link me to the court documents or something?

Thanks

How about you do the leg work, there are plenty of pissed off customers posting all the evidence you need right here in the forums and one opinion doesn't matter whether it is your simple statement he ran an ok pool or my comments he lied in the trust rating about me and Big Picture Mining Cooperative and his attempt to threaten me saying he was going to report me as a danger to children to my employers a pure scumbag move. He definitely has little ethical or moral base given those 2 examples of his actions in this forum you don't need more evidence do you?

Let us not play semantics with regards to the BFL = Josh comment just be honest about his behaviour. Guys a full on douche bag. He lies and has a  been brought before a court for stealing cable criminal record. You and I on the other hand I would safely say have integrity have never been convicted of any criminal offense in a court of law and would be respected as ethical entities in this forum. Josh / Inaba is not.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 03:23:19 AM

Sure the theft conviction is related. I guess by context it was bfl related? Can you link me to the court documents or something?

Thanks

How about you do the leg work, there are plenty of pissed off customers posting all the evidence you need right here in the forums and one opinion doesn't matter whether it is your simple statement he ran an ok pool or my comments he lied in the trust rating about me and Big Picture Mining Cooperative and his attempt to threaten me saying he was going to report me as a danger to children to my employers a pure scumbag move. He definitely has little ethical or moral base given those 2 examples of his actions in this forum you don't need more evidence do you?

Let us not play semantics with regards to the BFL = Josh comment just be honest about his behaviour. Guys a full on douche bag. He lies and has a criminal record. You and I on the other hand I would safely say have integrity have never been convicted of a criminal offense and would be respected as ethical entities in this forum. Josh / Inaba is not.

To be fair, the only thing I've every read or came across about Josh having a criminal record or case against him had something to do with some cable company or cable boxes. Some other can shed light on this, but to my knowledge there's no major cases against him unrelated to BFL, if there is any presently. Are you sure you don't have him mixed with with Sonny?
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:30:19 AM

To be fair, the only thing I've every read or came across about Josh having a criminal record or case against him had something to do with some cable company or cable boxes. Some other can shed light on this, but to my knowledge there's no major cases against him unrelated to BFL, if there is any presently. Are you sure you don't have him mixed with with Sonny?

The case was DirecTV v. Puccinelli et al.  It was not a criminal case, but a civil case.  I do not know how it was resolved.  So far as I am aware, there were never any criminal charges involved, and so far as I know, Josh Zerlan has no criminal record.  If someone knows differently, I'd be glad to see it.

I'm no fan of the guy, but there's no need to make stuff up about him.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:06:43 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 02:20:56 AM by Bicknellski

Redacted the term "criminal".  http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ksd-2_03-cv-02287/pdf/USCOURTS-ksd-2_03-cv-02287-4.pdf

Either way his threat to inform my boss (me) that I was a danger to children was a douchebag move and so was LYING about me and the Big Picture Mining Cooperative not refunding people for the K1 Nanos we were going to be build and cancelled given Avalon didn't ship the chips. REFUNDED everyone in short time and we did that proactively.

Those facts alone should give you pause.

The facts about the shipping have given you pause.

The facts about the delays on productions and shipping based on Inaba's promises must give you pause.

The allegations about back door shipping and mining of BFL rigs should give you pause.

The manner and tone of Inaba in the forums to his customers should give you pause.

The failure to refund and then to defend policies, like Inaba has and counter to FTC regulations, should also give you pause.

Add all that up and I suspect you would also come to the same conclusion. The guy is a scumbag.

Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:42:20 AM

Thanks Obama Inaba

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:17:53 AM