Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?  (Read 5638 times)
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:51:26 AM

Oh sweet, my anti josh comment is on the first page!, Lucky me!
That sob needs to goto Prison

Lol. Did he steal from you or something or just call you a name?
Lol. The usual argument of ponzi crooks. People gave them their money voluntarily.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:13:44 AM

Lol. The usual argument of ponzi crooks. People gave them their money voluntarily.

Did he at least call you a name?
What for? Did I steal or lie?
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:31:19 AM

Did anyone?
Inaba did.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:40:56 AM

Someone's going the right way for a "forced refund"  Cheesy

No need to bring racism into this,please  Roll Eyes

Yes,BFL & "The Josh" are lyeing P.O.S's.They will be wrong on thier power estimates by a power of 3 & won't deliver the majority,over 75% of Monarchs till 2nd quarter 2014  Cheesy

Zionism is not a race but religion.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:43:31 AM

Yes,BFL & "The Josh" are lyeing P.O.S's.They will be wrong on thier power estimates by a power of 3 & won't deliver the majority,over 75% of Monarchs till 2nd quarter 2014  Cheesy

Actually it's neither. It's a political ideology.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:45:43 AM

you are right, it's a political ideology of the Jews. Btw what does Josh Zerlan religion / political affiliations got to do with BFL delayed orders.  

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:47:12 AM

you are right, it's a political ideology of the Jews. Btw what does Josh Zerlan religion / political affiliations got to do with BFL delayed orders.  

No idea. Only the OP knows.
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:43:19 PM

Did anyone?
Inaba did.

Oh. What did he do to you?
Oh. I'm not an exception. There are hundreds if not thousands like me.
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:20:16 PM

Did anyone?
Inaba did.

Oh. What did he do to you?
Oh. I'm not an exception. There are hundreds if not thousands like me.

He did nothing to thousands. Okay... i guess then why the hate?
Getting other peoples money through fraudulent ads and false promises and refuse refunds. Is that nothing? Should those people love him?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:20:55 AM

Its a troll topic anyway. Everyone knows matthew n wright is by far the largest scum the forum has ever seen.

Also most of the attacks on josh are really attacks on bfl. Troll much?

The difference between Inaba and BFL,  none. As for trolling none do it better than Inaba... "dance monkeys dance" need I quote further? Sorry don't see where a person who denies refunds in the millions is not the biggest douchebag currently on these forums. Then lies about about people in the trust rating systems here in this very forum. Scum bag is too nice a term for the guy. One this blatantly clear he lacks moral integrity and no amount of cover you try to give him will change that given what he has done to his customers.

Oh you think inaba runs and owns bfl. Now i see where you are coming from. But check your facts man. 90 people work there and he is not the ceo.

Dude, you think I am that oblivious or are you being obtuse?

He owns part of the blame for the company failing to refund it's customers according to FTC regulations. Where did I say he OWNED it? I said there is no difference between the BFL and Inaba by which I am trying to counter your claims he remains blameless in BFL matters and is some how "trustworthy" given his years of working on his pool. I doubt his pool is clean in all the back door dealings with regard to BFL products going out the backdoor but there are others in these very forums that have already posted that and I would let those posts stand on their merit.

You can't really be defending this douche bag can you? Seriously? You are insinuating he is blameless in what BFL has done and is doing? No who is not checking facts and providing cover for the guy? Sad.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:14:57 AM

What percent of BFL ASIC orders are delivered at this point? or how far along are they on the timeline of when people ordered and have received the products?

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 05:23:56 AM

What percent of BFL ASIC orders are delivered at this point? or how far along are they on the timeline of when people ordered and have received the products?

I was of the understanding they were almost caught up. But I have no idea how many are left. From what I hear most of the people working for BFL are putting stuff together.

Supposedly, there's a major wall ahead come April 2013 orders. Some other will have to post the proof.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 06:48:22 AM

I was of the understanding they were almost caught up.

You would be MISTAKEN. Just about as mistaken as your cover attempts for Inaba.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:58:46 AM

Calling Inabu a scumbag because he works for BFL, is like calling Obama an idiot because the parlement fucked up. (bad example, but you get the point) It makes no sense. I have met him and he seems like a decent guy and a fun guy to hang with. It isnt his fault when the company fucks up. He might take the blame but that doesnt mean he did it.
From what I heard they are catching up on orders.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:03:13 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 07:14:09 AM by Bicknellski

Its a troll topic anyway. Everyone knows matthew n wright is by far the largest scum the forum has ever seen.

Also most of the attacks on josh are really attacks on bfl. Troll much?

The difference between Inaba and BFL,  none. As for trolling none do it better than Inaba... "dance monkeys dance" need I quote further? Sorry don't see where a person who denies refunds in the millions is not the biggest douchebag currently on these forums. Then lies about about people in the trust rating systems here in this very forum. Scum bag is too nice a term for the guy. One this blatantly clear he lacks moral integrity and no amount of cover you try to give him will change that given what he has done to his customers.

Oh you think inaba runs and owns bfl. Now i see where you are coming from. But check your facts man. 90 people work there and he is not the ceo.

Dude, you think I am that oblivious or are you being obtuse?

He owns part of the blame for the company failing to refund it's customers according to FTC regulations. Where did I say he OWNED it? I said there is no difference between the BFL and Inaba by which I am trying to counter your claims he remains blameless in BFL matters and is some how "trustworthy" given his years of working on his pool. I doubt his pool is clean in all the back door dealings with regard to BFL products going out the backdoor but there are others in these very forums that have already posted that and I would let those posts stand on their merit.

You can't really be defending this douche bag can you? Seriously?

It is his job personally to do that? Have you ever had a job before? Do you know what PR means?

And I am not defending him, I'm calling you an idiot cuz you think Inaba = BFL. Why not attack the other 89 people?

I'm no fan of BFL and was pretty much one of the first to point out some of their evil ways. But you clowns make me ashamed.

I can guarantee you that I have had many years more experience than Mr. Inaba does in PR and promotion given the 18+ years I have promoted schools in Asia and I have never once had to resort to acting like a complete an utter douche bag to anyone in that time in defending a morally bankrupt company and I would on moral grounds never work for a company like BFL. It boggles my mind that you can't equate what a person does representing a company as a defacto representation of the company internal building blocks.

If you have followed the threads where Inaba bashed people, the competition and made statements that were more or less lies as opposed to estimates for shipping and he has yet to be FIRED by BFL then I guess you don't seem to get that BFL and Inaba's actions are morally reprehensible and unethical. I point you to my own trust and review what Inaba posted about me as proof of his lack of morality and inability to be truthful. I suspect you need to do a lot more than simply point at Inaba = BFL as a my downfall... yours is more insidious as it provides people with the impression that Josh is somehow respectable for providing you with a pool without any major issues. It is unfortunate that his just operation of a pool doesn't translate to his treatment of BFL customers.

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:08:49 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 07:21:15 AM by Bicknellski

Calling Inabu a scumbag because he works for BFL, is like calling Obama an idiot because the parlement fucked up. (bad example, but you get the point) It makes no sense. I have met him and he seems like a decent guy and a fun guy to hang with. It isnt his fault when the company fucks up. He might take the blame but that doesnt mean he did it.
From what I heard they are catching up on orders.

BFL are scumbags for doing what they do.
Inaba as a voice for BFL has behaved as a scumbag.

The fact that BFL didn't fire him for his behavior means what exactly?

I put that to you to describe... that when an agent of a company acts in that manner and is not sanctioned it might mean that BFL condones that activity and that the Inaba as agent of BFL never apologizes for his company is also a clear indication that he is by default ok with BFL's scummy behavior.

How can one reasonably not equate both parties? Where has BFL and Inaba differed in their communication? Sounds more like the Tea Party or Republicans rather than Obama and Congress.

Obama as the American President works with the Congress, House and Judiciary there is no parliamentary system in the USA. Your analogy is no where near equitable with the actions of Inaba and BFL. When people sue BFL they are going to use the statements and promises of Inaba as evidence... let us see what happens. It is more like the Tea Party they are assholes and act like scumbags and are bringing the whole US system to it's knees for no other purpose than what? Hatred? Ineptitude? False pride? Take your pick that is where the analogy should be pointed.

If you haven't seen the 6+ month backlog post I can't help but think you lack the ability to find the "information" let alone BITCOIN INFORMATION.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285659.msg3344815#msg3344815

BFL is still selling their 65nm hardware.

With their shipping at 6 1/2 months behind.....

A 5gh Jalapeno purchased today, will be delivered in March 2014 with a return of BTC0.02151 for the lifetime of the device (6 weeks) before it starts to cost $1 a month.

They are still happy to take your money which shows what criminals they are.

STILL TAKING ORDERS on the 5Gh/s Jalapeno... ya that is ethical.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 07:22:35 AM

BitCoin =/= BFL. I provide information about BitCoin, not BFL or ASIC companies. There is a difference. Also, I have never seen him behave like a scumbag, if I did saw something like that, I would have said something else. I only share my personal opinion about Inaba (not BFL) and it seems that you clearly disagree with that. Nothing I can do about it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:04:44 AM

Being anti-zionist is not being racist
kthxbai

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:28:25 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 10:40:44 AM by Bicknellski

Also, I have never seen him behave like a scumbag, if I did saw something like that, I would have said something else.

You are certainly not looking hard enough. Just check my trust rating to see the type of thing he is willing to do to discredit honest people. Basically he is a lying scum bag and further proof of that are the attempts in threads to threaten people's jobs by misrepresenting them to their employers. He sent a clearly unveiled threat he would inform my "boss" that I was a danger to children. I welcomed him to email me his concerns as I am my own boss with 18+ years in education with nothing but GLOWING recommendations from parents, peers and students but I guess you would say you have never seen him behave like a scumbag. So you might want to check into his actions a bit more and as far as I can tell, he is pretty much built to lie, cheat and everyone already knows he has already been sentenced for stealing so if that ain't a one way ticket to scumbagville I don't know what is. All one has to do is read to find out what kind of person he really is.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:34:08 PM

It is his job personally to do that? Have you ever had a job before? Do you know what PR means?

Do you know what having a job means?  It means when you are on the job, which Inaba is when he's here, you're acting as an agent of the company.  The company is legally on the hook for it.  So yes, when he's doing his monkey dance here, he effectively is BFL for all legal purposes, at least from the BFL_Josh account.  Considering that he continues to do the same shit from his Inaba account, despite that allegedly being his "personal" account, BFL is probably on the hook for that, too.  It's called respondeat superior.[/quote]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: