Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?  (Read 5641 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:34:47 AM

Yeah im not happy about the shipping but you did slander him.

I dont know too much about the rest.

He runs a good pool and is a cool guy in person.

Being pr for bfl must suck and really i think you should be attacking them not josh.

That or gox... talk about scum...

No he has slandered me and the people that I worked with at Big Picture Mining Cooperative. Let us get that straight, unlike Inaba I corrected my errors. He continues to promote his slanderous activity even when they are demonstratively proved to be incorrect.

Guys a Grade A scum bag based on the facts presented I suspect you would agree regardless of his pool operations.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jabbatheslutt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:09:55 AM

Haha this thread is great.  Grin
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:53:59 AM

At some point this guy will be dragged into a court and have to defend himself for his actions. I am surprised that the FBI is not investigating his pool and mining operations for money laundering yet.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 02:56:10 PM

To be fair, the only thing I've every read or came across about Josh having a criminal record or case against him had something to do with some cable company or cable boxes. Some other can shed light on this, but to my knowledge there's no major cases against him unrelated to BFL, if there is any presently. Are you sure you don't have him mixed with with Sonny?

The case was DirecTV v. Puccinelli et al.  It was not a criminal case, but a civil case.  I do not know how it was resolved.  So far as I am aware, there were never any criminal charges involved, and so far as I know, Josh Zerlan has no criminal record.  If someone knows differently, I'd be glad to see it.

I had a read through the court documents some time ago and as far as I remember, Zerlan was originally involved in the proceedings as an Accused (along dozens of others), but was dropped from the case very early.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:15:22 PM

The title of the thread says "Inaba", Josh_BFL is the account that works for BFL.

Inaba operates a pool.

You guys need to target BFL or at least Josh_BFL

Josh doesn't use the BFL_Josh account. He uses his Inaba account for all his BFL-related activities.

Anyway what else did he do as a person, like personally other than call a few of you some names? Being wrong about shipping dates I highly doubt was his call to make. Again PR just deals with the public and says what he is told to say.

Josh is not just "PR". He is a senior-level executive at BFL. Read up on what a COO is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_operating_officer

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:50:32 PM

I never got his business card. And anyway is that a "fact" or a fact? Hard to tell with all these false claims flying around.

http://www.butterflylabs.com/management-view/josh-zerlan-3/

Buy & Hold
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:56:26 AM

At some point this guy will be dragged into a court and have to defend himself for his actions. I am surprised that the FBI is not investigating his pool and mining operations for money laundering yet.

lol, you crack me up.

I am suprised...

no need to fact check my opinion is there?

Given the dirt bag did this to me I feel it is fair to speculate wildly about what the FBI might find when they look into his operations. Unlike Josh I have been bonded and can be bonded in Canada, and is likely a matter of public record but I will leave that up to you check out from the OPP database in Toronto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3012552#msg3012552

Talk about frightening.  He couldn't get approved in Canada (I suspect because of his legal problems) and decided to move somewhere with less stringent laws governing people such as himself coming in contact with children.  I believe his wife is listed as the "owner" of the school, which is probably why he was able to pass a background check to get the place started.  For bonus points, check out his video's on Youtube.  Dude is classic coiled spring waiting to go off.

I suspect I am not the only one he has slandered in the forums. Might want to have a longer look at your hero there Goat.

bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:12:14 AM

I say innocent until proven guilty, and i dont mean by a jury that is biased.
wheelgator

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:17:27 AM

hero

Oh? I just said he seems like a nice guy when not dealing with retards who slander him. You have to admit most of the claims people said about him in this thread were not exactly true.

ill pay u a bitcoin to throat my honker, bitch
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:08:06 PM

Inaba is a business man.

That should say it all.
wheelgator

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:37:12 PM

i doubt it to be worth 1 btc.

Actually, it is.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:59:07 AM

hero

Oh? I just said he seems like a nice guy when not dealing with retards who slander him. You have to admit most of the claims people said about him in this thread were not exactly true.

You have it the wrong way around... the chicken came first not the egg.

He has at every chance, devolved every thread, that has pointed out clearly what he has done to injure his customers into name calling. Sorry but how about we look at his behavior with regards to slander first. Concurrently you can also look at his lack of ethical business practices.

At what point does this synergy make you want to admit he lacks integrity that you or I have?

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:03:12 AM

I never invested in BFL.

I was smart.

Again you avoid the point.

What is your opinion of his slandering others?
What is your opinion about his stand on say refunds given the FTC rules for shipping products?

You may want to cheer his past what about now?

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:07:29 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 06:26:31 AM by Bicknellski

I never invested in BFL.

I was smart.

Well you sure do come across that way.

I was smart not investing.

I am ethical.

I suspect you are ethical and smart.

Why is there a disconnect with your OPINION of Josh's behaviour? Seems to me your assessment skews one way not both. I find that distressing given the actual evidence that exists about Josh, minus the vitriol of course, acting unethically and is a douche bag pretty much for trying to slander me as a single example there are countless more in these forums.

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:28:00 AM

I never invested in BFL.

I was smart.

Well you sure do come across that way.

I was smart not investing.

I am ethical.

I suspect you are ethical and smart.

Why is there a disconnect with your OPINION of Josh's behaviour? Seems to me your assessment skews one way not both. I find that distressing given the actual evidence that exists about Josh minus the vitriol the guy has acted unethically and is a douche bag pretty much for trying to slander me as an example.

he slandered you? can you back that up with a quote? or you just slandering him?

Umm read above dude... I have posted 2x about this and you seem to ignore each time.

I don't have time to point out what I have already posted. Check MY TRUST RATING as I have stated already or read a few posts above. I hope you are not being purposefully obtuse I really don't have the time for people taking the piss. If you are not going to read what I write and post why should I bother in this dialogue with you?

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:02:50 AM

Again you avoid the point.

What is your opinion of his slandering others?
What is your opinion about his stand on say refunds given the FTC rules for shipping products?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:03:52 PM

The subject and his sated defender.  $30 out of BFL petty cash, well spent.  (And a tax writeoff, too!)

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:25:01 PM

Ok, I recognize Josh and Sonny. Who da rest?

Why do three persons look like two are twins born to the third person? Is there some metal gear type perfect solder (<- get it? Solder!) shit going on?
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:19:50 PM

I guess ill have to reread it. All i saw was false claims about josh. I even set up a bounty so people would back up yheir claim. No one collected.

I'm not sure why you feel it necessary to defame everyone in this thread.  I'm not interested in dumb bounties or other bets.  I have not made a single false statement in this thread, and I defy you to produce one.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 04:59:25 PM

Ok, I recognize Josh and Sonny. Who da rest?

Why do three persons look like two are twins born to the third person? Is there some metal gear type perfect solder (<- get it? Solder!) shit going on?

Counterclockwise: Goat, Josh, Sonny, Phinneaus Gage, don't know the rest.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: