Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?  (Read 5641 times)
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:31:03 AM

Josh, why don't you do us all a favour and stop breathing and save the oxygon for human being you dirty cockroach!

P.s, I got my miner, but it don't stop me seeing and telling the truth! I truely feel sorry for anyone still tied up with bfl, my single is already an auniment and testament to the disaster that is bfl, the biggest fuck ups in bitcoin!

Josssshy josh you dirty scumbag cockroach!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 12:32:31 AM

Thanks for the laugh m3sSh3aD. It would be better to direct that hate towards BFL itself instead of 1 person.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:51:21 AM

Thanks for the laugh m3sSh3aD. It would be better to direct that hate towards BFL itself instead of 1 person.

No no, this is solely for him! I don't even use these forums myself as they.... Suck in all honesty but I will continue to make sure that this silver spooned spunk bubble, low life granny robbing prick of a cockroach knows it. Bfl may well be the company but josh as earned the right for me to solely hunt him down and squish that bug good and proper.....

He's the essense of everything bad in this world, him and the Rothschild's! Yes, I compare him to the pure evil that is the Rothschild's and there cronies because mentally, he is the same! With the president Barry too, Cameron from UK. Fuck, all these cockroaches! We need some giant equating machine pronto!

These cockroaches need exterminating!

The dirt bag doesn't reply to me no more because I'll rip him a new hole! Needs one right between them eyes and about an inch up!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 04:23:16 AM

Ok, I recognize Josh and Sonny. Who da rest?

Why do three persons look like two are twins born to the third person? Is there some metal gear type perfect solder (<- get it? Solder!) shit going on?

Counterclockwise: Goat, Josh, Sonny, Phinneaus Gage, don't know the rest.

That wasn't me. A likeness of me must have been hacked, for some say I was even in Atlanta. I bet psy has something to do with this.  Grin

Next to the guy that looks like me is bcp19, boozer, and a friend that boozer brought along, a pretty bright guy, so I've been told, for I wasn't there. And I can prove I wasn't there, for my beard is longer than that, for I just looked in the mirror to confirm.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:19:58 AM

also the real target should be bfl, not some employee.

BFL does not do anything. It is not alive. It is no more intelligent than a rock. The Officers, such as Chief Operating Officer Josh, are the cause of all these problems.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:55:49 AM

and anyway this whole thread seems to be about attacking him personally, stuff that has nothing to do with bfl was talked about... seems silly.

Why does that surprise you with all the personal attacks he has leashed on his customers here?

Buy & Hold
Zephir

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:57:25 AM

and anyway this whole thread seems to be about attacking him personally, stuff that has nothing to do with bfl was talked about... seems silly.

Why does that surprise you with all the personal attacks he has leashed on his customers here?

i have not seen them. links?

Maybe you should read Bicknellski´s trust rating comments.
He lost his job, caused by Inaba.

Signatures lead to paid signature programs which leads to spam!

Clearly we must eliminate the signatures... or ban the paid sig programs
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:58:02 PM

How could you miss them? Here's a small sampling.

Calling people "monkeys" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285659.msg3219077#msg3219077
Calling everyone "little minions" and "crazies" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285659.msg3218994#msg3218994
Calling others "whiny, entitled little brats" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg3077301#msg3077301
"what a tool" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283286.msg3032120#msg3032120
"asshole and a douchebag" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281880.msg3023263#msg3023263
"rabid, psychotic, tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts with personality disorders" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281880.msg3015571#msg3015571
"you're a liar and a thief" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3013863#msg3013863
"you are an ignorant, lying  piece of shit" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3013355#msg3013355
"making an ass of yourself" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3013308#msg3013308
Calling someone a pedophile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3012552#msg3012552
"you fucking moron." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278844.msg3009848#msg3009848

And that's just from the last few weeks. There's hundreds more. This is how he typically acts.

Buy & Hold
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 03:17:27 PM

Why in the world have you appointed yourself as some kind of weird defender of the biggest dick this forum has ever known?  What are you getting out of it?

Cause you seem to be an okay guy otherwise.  Why the hell have you allied yourself to this fucking jerkoff Josh?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:51:29 PM

This is the response I got when I objected to his self-moderating/censoring the posts in the press forum.

Let me break it down to you. You're a dog eating Thai scum. Your kind is not even part of the human race. Your subspecies shouldn't even be allowed to leave the boundaries of the shithole you call a country. If I ever get the chance to kill a single Thai, Cambodian or Vietnamese piece of subhuman garbage before I die, I'll die knowing I did something good for mankind.   

So what happened? Did you fuck his girl or something?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:50:28 PM

That's really uncalled for. Did you report him?

No. My point is that is normal here. I get something like that at least weekly.

It is not normal here nor anywhere in public spaces.   It is disgusting.
In reading your defense of Josh and his behavior, has tainted anything you may post in the future for a lot of people.   Do not defend people who are racist, who use vile language (like calling entropy a cock sucking thai whore when entropy just tried to explain what was wrong with BFL's design), who break laws and publicize it (like posting here that non USA residents could avoid paying taxes and duties by hosting with BFL).   etc.
It is fine if you read the crap and think it is fine, but now you condone the behavior and actually continue supporting his behavior after being shown TONS of links.   That sets a perception to who people think you are.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:20:12 PM

"but now you condone the behavior and actually continue supporting his behavior "
See that is just silly. I did nothing of the sort.
That is the great thing about markets -  in order to have one you need two people with opposite opinions.

m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:37:36 AM

In reading your defense of Josh and his behavior, has tainted anything you may post in the future for a lot of people.   Do not defend people who are racist, who use vile language (like calling entropy a cock sucking thai whore when entropy just tried to explain what was wrong with BFL's design), who break laws and publicize it (like posting here that non USA residents could avoid paying taxes and duties by hosting with BFL).   etc.
It is fine if you read the crap and think it is fine, but now you condone the behavior and actually continue supporting his behavior after being shown TONS of links.   That sets a perception to who people think you are.

Well I'm not sure why you think I'm defending his actions. He called people names and I said as much.

The title of this thread is

"Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?"

and it seems that part of him being a scum bag is cuz of that name calling. I gave you a clear case where someone was way over the top of what Josh did.

Psy and Smoothie in my mind are clearly above Josh in the scum bag department. Matthew N Wright would be number one but his hospitalization sort of fixed that. See that question mark put it in doubts and I was asking for people to defend why he is the biggest scum bag and honestly I'm not impressed.

"but now you condone the behavior and actually continue supporting his behavior "

Seriously dude, he's a scum bag! A dirty cockroach scumbag that will shaft his own gran for his next hit! Speaking of hits.....
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 05:42:44 AM

Well I'm not sure why you think I'm defending his actions. He called people names and I said as much.

The title of this thread is

"Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?"

and it seems that part of him being a scum bag is cuz of that name calling. I gave you a clear case where someone was way over the top of what Josh did.

Psy and Smoothie in my mind are clearly above Josh in the scum bag department. Matthew N Wright would be number one but his hospitalization sort of fixed that. See that question mark put it in doubts and I was asking for people to defend why he is the biggest scum bag and honestly I'm not impressed.

Apologies for the aside, but that's about Matthew and a hospital? First I heard of that.
papaminer

Activity: 462

Free World

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 05:49:40 AM

it looks like this thread got UN-deleted?

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: