Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

hi guys. How can i partecipated to aidrop? thk
Join discord and chat https://discord.gg/M8tGkTT

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

Yes it got reduced to level 10 so that is good too - it is hard to balance against those who do multiple accounts though.

Some multiple accounts do not affect the nice moving so far.
Plus, in some way of thought, they earn that amount by working double of others so...

I'm gonna come here and specifically mention that I and the TRAW Network community totally disagree. No Double accounts PERIOD! If me or the Admins, Mods, and Support find any we will automatically ban them.

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

Yes it got reduced to level 10 so that is good too - it is hard to balance against those who do multiple accounts though.

Plus, in some way of thought, they earn that amount by working double of others so...

I'm gonna come here and specifically mention that I and the TRAW Network community totally disagree. No Double accounts PERIOD! If me or the Admins, Mods, and Support find any we will automatically ban them.

i didnt even realize the the level 15 increase was as a result of some members with multiple account in the airdrop, i always thought maybe because majority always level up to 10 almost within 1-2 days is the main reason for level increase, non the less, its very important @BitcoinGoat is very observant and pays more attention to such illegal act, cant allow such people to sabotage this upcoming project, am glade things are back in full swing now community is very active again, Between the TRAW signature is really looking nice Grin
apolodorin

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

i didnt even realize the the level 15 increase was as a result of some members with multiple account in the airdrop, i always thought maybe because majority always level up to 10 almost within 1-2 days is the main reason for level increase, non the less, its very important @BitcoinGoat is very observant and pays more attention to such illegal act, cant allow such people to sabotage this upcoming project, am glade things are back in full swing now community is very active again, Between the TRAW signature is really looking nice Grin

Hey what do you mean 1-2 days for level 10? I joined 2 days ago, am talking there but still at level 1. Probably takes 2 weeks at least.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Merited by xandry (4)

Hey what do you mean 1-2 days for level 10? I joined 2 days ago, am talking there but still at level 1. Probably takes 2 weeks at least.

For lvl 10, it has been calculated as about 6 hours of nonstop chatting so when he mentioned 1 -  2 day is reasonable.
You can spend 1 hour each day and qualify at last day or little rush at beginning and slow down after...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Notin2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

well it depend on the kind of post you make, if they are shot post your xp will not count up fast to level up quickly
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Hello,

In order for you to rank up you need to be a bit more active. I have people in the Discord community that made it to level 15 in less than 72 hrs. Feel free to come join us on some of our wild but fun conversation which all count towards XP for the bot.

Cheers,

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

It sims very interesting project ,but how to join , airdrop and bounty?Thank you
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:13 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2022, 02:56:27 PM by mprep

Swap is going to touch the coins on deposit CryptoHub or just for the upcoming local wallet?

Did not find information on swap, in what ratio to the number of coins on the wallet will be calculated?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Notin2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

Swap is going to touch the coins on deposit CryptoHub or just for the upcoming local wallet?

I think swap will affect in CryptoHub wallet too but best to confirm from dev at discord channel to be sure.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:59:04 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

Did not find information on swap, in what ratio to the number of coins on the wallet will be calculated?

CryptoHub says 4:1 on May 10th.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

CryptoHub says 4:1 on May 10th.

Ok thanks for the explanation let's see what happens.
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known to the public. So let's see what is in store for us.

It's going to grow... Just be patient.

Yes Rome was not built in a day... can't expect overnight growth for everything.

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known to the public. So let's see what is in store for us.

Yes Rome was not built in a day... can't expect overnight growth for everything.

I personally feel that we have grown at a great and steady pace. We are only entering the 2nd month of the project now with week 5 of the airdrop, and we are ahead on many parts of the project.

I do apologize to the Bitcointalk community for the lack of information on the project. Currently the team is very small, under 20 people. So I am currently prepping the new details for the TRAW Network thread here at Bitcointalk Forum. We are currently in the process of swapping over from Waves token to the new x13 chain. Links to wallet and source will be made available in the next few hours I am hoping.

Some details of the new coin
New TRAW

Total Premine - 25 million
Type - POW/POS
Algo - x13
POW - Blocks 1 - 12,500
POW Block Reward - 25 TRAW
POS - Block 12,501 - Onward
POS Block Reward - 2.5 TRAW
Blocktime - 60 seconds
Block Maturity - 51 Blocks

Swap will be at a 4:1 ratio.

Feel free to join the TRAW Network Community at Discord for more constant updates.  Wink
https://discord.gg/bJVmA5x

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

I personally feel that we have grown at a great and steady pace. We are only entering the 2nd month of the project now with week 5 of the airdrop, and we are ahead on many parts of the project.

I do apologize to the Bitcointalk community for the lack of information on the project. Currently the team is very small, under 20 people. So I am currently prepping the new details for the TRAW Network thread here at Bitcointalk Forum. We are currently in the process of swapping over from Waves token to the new x13 chain. Links to wallet and source will be made available in the next few hours I am hoping.

Some details of the new coin
New TRAW

Total Premine - 25 million
Type - POW/POS
Algo - x13
POW - Blocks 1 - 12,500
POW Block Reward - 25 TRAW
POS - Block 12,501 - Onward
POS Block Reward - 2.5 TRAW
Blocktime - 60 seconds
Block Maturity - 51 Blocks

Swap will be at a 4:1 ratio.

Feel free to join the TRAW Network Community at Discord for more constant updates.  Wink
https://discord.gg/bJVmA5x

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

This is really good news, thanks for keeping us updated about it. I have been extremely impressed with just how smoothly everything has worked so far so fully expect this swap to happen without any problems as well.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

We are really excited about the new wallets and the new releases that will be coming in the coming weeks. I want to mention again that it is important for new people to join us at Discord. Use the link the beginning of ann to come and join us  Cheesy

FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

Wallet released! Let's get mining Cheesy

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
cdxzxq

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

POOL?
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

You can now mine at mining pool

http://pool.fatpanda.club/

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

As I understand it, the conclusion is cryptohub is only possible on the wallet waves?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: