Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Meow,
I dont trust the draw.network
#######################################
Page:
http://whois.domaintools.com/traw.network
ca. 40% from Russia.

Socialmedia:
https://www.instagram.com/trawnetwork/
https://www.facebook.com/coin.traw
https://twitter.com/TrawNetwork/following

Research:
Users "madmartyk" and "TronREX" were the only one spending Merit to  "BitcoinGoat".
BitcoinGoat & TronREX belange togather for years (Twitter):

BitcoinGoat ‏   @btcgoat  16 Dec 2015 More I would like to announce another successful #TronREX Takeover https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1291697

BitcoinGoat ‏   @btcgoat  10 Jan 2016 More Join us ( @LACyberCop @TronREX @WebmasterDuke ) for another Blab Session on Security!

More Replying to @btcgoat @TronREX Good mate , paul is nearly done with the new server and putting everything there im around in the chat on and off

One of older Works of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1291697

If you like, spend your money  Roll Eyes
Thank with Merit

That was one GOAT Attempt JAJAJAJA better luck next time Tongue

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fet38

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

What is that !an investigation !?  Grin and as I see! he has many more than two merit !

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ninavera

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Do not trust this project. They announced the exchange of tokens for coins. I sent the tokens, but the coins did not come. Goat does not answer questions. Scammers!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

Do not trust this project. They announced the exchange of tokens for coins. I sent the tokens, but the coins did not come. Goat does not answer questions. Scammers!

Go on discord and send Goat the TX info and he will take care of it

yangyeye

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

I participate the discord. I was banned Just because of  i ask a question, i doubt how long this project will go. People  should be careful about it. Don't be cheat by someone!
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

Maybe you are in list of doubled accounts ??

I got the coin swapped easily, so did many others...

trungdlvn

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

I participate the discord. I was banned Just because of  i ask a question, i doubt how long this project will go. People  should be careful about it. Don't be cheat by someone!

Can you specify what question you asked ?

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:20:36 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2022, 02:56:25 PM by mprep

How can you call me a scammer when this is an airdrop Huh You must be dumb or just dumb, go kick some rocks and find yourself. You should know why you got nothing back. the only scammers here is you and your army of double accounts. Cheesy

As you can see on CryptoHub they are forcing people to withdraw their coins due to my request. I asked them to do this to spot accounts like the ones you have. And why are you mad again? From what I can see here one of your double accounts has been paid.

now move on peanut  Roll Eyes

Now to the rest of the community, I want to formaly invite you all to the Discord server https://discord.gg/aeUSsVc
We now have a tipping bot up and running for the community  Cheesy

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

I participate the discord. I was banned Just because of  i ask a question, i doubt how long this project will go. People  should be careful about it. Don't be cheat by someone!

You my friend got banned for spreading fud  Shocked Just like you are doing here  Tongue

Enjoy,
BitcoinGoat

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

Have you filled out the swap formular corectly? Normally everybody that has had problems comes to the discord first. but I have never seen you Huh

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
Merited by madmartyk (1), BitcoinGoat (1)

Been a foundation member of Traw since inception, i can say that goat is amazing in running this project. I know his character and he's very mature and works hard, this is why we are achieving unprecedented progress here, from just a wave token to a full coin.
I would like to advice these names ninavera & yangyeye to stop this attitude of hitting on goat/traw wrongfully.
I personally got my swap done in 3days. If you don't have your swap done, you must be those with multiple account during the trawtoken airdrop. People like you are killers of good project, dumping thousands of tokens/coins when you get them from your multiple accounts. You should be banned from traw and goodluck in your search for projects to kill.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

The TRAW Airdrop is done smoothly and yet it's already running for 8 weeks.

SWAP has been done perfectly too many hope for this project  Grin
trungdlvn

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

Been a foundation member of Traw since inception, i can say that goat is amazing in running this project. I know his character and he's very mature and works hard, this is why we are achieving unprecedented progress here, from just a wave token to a full coin.
I would like to advice these names ninavera & yangyeye to stop this attitude of hitting on goat/traw wrongfully.
I personally got my swap done in 3days. If you don't have your swap done, you must be those with multiple account during the trawtoken airdrop. People like you are killers of good project, dumping thousands of tokens/coins when you get them from your multiple accounts. You should be banned from traw and goodluck in your search for projects to kill.
Very well said !
This is also the my idea (and I think many others who participating in Traw). Too bad my writing skill is not that good to write.
Thanks Irenjosh !

Sancho250

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Hi BitcoinGoat . When you reset the levels on the 8th airdrop? The counter ended. and reset no. It's time to work Wink. Thanks in advance!
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Hi BitcoinGoat . When you reset the levels on the 8th airdrop? The counter ended. and reset no. It's time to work Wink. Thanks in advance!

Done  Tongue Forgot that part  Cheesy

feltoxXx

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

Tgto6rUJSuQXUTRcU1gJAqF6LaN2CoJo3y

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

Since i been here i love the way this project runs...

We have Airdrops, We have Bounties, We have Community and for the best... We Have a good project going to the moon...

I stay here for a long long while...

Have No Doubt and Join!!!
LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

I'm happy to participate in the project, the guys are friendly, have a sense of humor and are always active, ¿What are you waiting for to join us?
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I've been part of this airdrop for 7 weeks and I've been enjoying my time on TRAW community.

This project is very promising in the future and the dev is doing a great job.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Traw project looks very promising with developers visionary view of helping the homeless around the world by implementing a reward system based on blockchain.
Still in it's initial stage, but it is gradually growing steadily with the help of its community members who are backing this project.

kyton

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

True is a truly great project with real world value with the idea of helping those unfortunate and to also help kids.  Been part since the beginning with the Airdrops.  Dev is really dedicated to his work.

Good Luck Goat....
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

Traw project looks very promising with developers visionary view of helping the homeless around the world by implementing a reward system based on blockchain.
Still in it's initial stage, but it is gradually growing steadily with the help of its community members who are backing this project.

Indeed it is  Cheesy A big thanks to those who continue to fill our rounds of investments.

One thing I want to also point out with this project is that unlike the 1000's of other projects that are out there seeking millions in funding we are seeking rounds that will never amount to 1 million dollars. And the funds we do raise go towards everything we at TRAW mention to the community. My general community is just as involved in the future of TRAW. We just went through a 2nd round of funding which was for .25 BTC and it will be used for the development of a vending machine for the homeless. More details will be released on this accordingly. Unfortanely we have lots of leeches on Bitcointalk and we have to keep a lot of the ideas we have under wraps. This is why tt baffles me sometimes to see ICOs do so high numbers and nothing comes to light or it ends up being a fraud. TRAW has a real world issue we want to tackle utilizing the blockchain. What we are doing is utilizing the blockchain in ways that not many - or any- projects have done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: