Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

I think everyone agrees with that. All the real members can wait to see the future surprises this project holds. I also agree that there is more value in the rest then in the masternodes but people are looking forward for the masternodes as well, since those will give them a steady income.

right.  i can see devs team focusing on getting more people interested on this project.  masternode feature may come in the future as bonus.  this is a good move.

May is not the word no more Grin The community can rest assured that we will have masternodes as promised by week 20  Wink

And, last but not least, like I always say

There is more coming! So hold on tight !!!

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

Well said my friend! Glad to have you as a trusted member of the TRAW Community  Cheesy

What a mission it has been in the past 2 weeks to restructure our airdrop and have it running again. I'm sure the community is also very excited with the news of our masternodes coming out soon  Cool

There are a few more things that we are doing that I personally think have more value than these masternodes. One thing I will say, I can not wait for the community to see all of our hard work just working and operating how it was intended to.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Hi sorry I missed the news about masternodes can link to the announcement, thank you.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Have you met Marty? Meeting Marty in discord chat is the real reason why anyone should join TRAW, he's the Lengedary a-hole of the group. He's full of wisdom in many aspects and keeps things interesting in the TRAW family.

scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Goat truly looks into the future of Blockchain and wants to educate future generations on how blockchain works. Even if you don't know what it is, join TRAW discord just to find out for yourself.
We need to educate the future generations and by giving them the opportunity to earn something more from that will get more involved.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Goat truly looks into the future of Blockchain and wants to educate future generations on how blockchain works. Even if you don't know what it is, join TRAW discord just to find out for yourself.
We need to educate the future generations and by giving them the opportunity to earn something more from that will get more involved.
Getting the young generation to learn about the blockchain will open the opportunity not only to understand how cryptocurrencies operate but also open a new era based on the blockchain.

scorilo

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

Getting the young generation to learn about the blockchain will open the opportunity not only to understand how cryptocurrencies operate but also open a new era based on the blockchain.
That's true. And I think most of us can agree that the young will be those that change the future of cryptos. So that's why the young need to be pushed from the back and encouraged to do so.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

Don't forget though you can come into blockchain from many different angles like supply chain, accounting, verification, authenticity, optimisation...etc Dare I say, even banking and lending. So I do agree any form of teaching about blockchain will help future generations and maybe even us when we get old.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

Don't forget though you can come into blockchain from many different angles like supply chain, accounting, verification, authenticity, optimisation...etc Dare I say, even banking and lending. So I do agree any form of teaching about blockchain will help future generations and maybe even us when we get old.

right, there are new blockchains being developed everyday.  great minds are constantly finding new applications for blockchain.  i can see blockchain-based systems being applied to our daily lives in the future.
offthecuff

Merit: 23

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

That's the beauty of blockchain, it works on so many levels. Getting that information out into the world and getting people not involved in crypto to understand is the key I think. A lot of people think cryptocurrency is only Bitcoin, when I have spoken to some people they have heard of Bitcoin but had no idea what it was or that there were thousands of other coins and tokens out there. I really like the educational approach that TRAW is following here. I don't expect my kid's schools to be teaching them about blockchain and its possibilities any time soon so I will need to teach them myself. Luckily I have a couple of years to improve my knowledge before I need to start teaching them :-)
scorilo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Tbh I'm more interested in the homelessness part of the project. What do you guys think about that? What will be the the hardest part of making it work? We know that the first and the 3rd part will be easier, simce there are a lot of businesses that accept crypto and a lot of students and kida that are fond of tech and even cryptos, so those will be a lot easier in my opinion. But most of the homeless people don't have access to such info and the authorities don't really care. The plan about how to do it exists but more ideas will make it easier to implement.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

I agree combating homelessness is a challenge to the whole world, but crypto is a global thing. How will we help them plus introduce them to crypto will be a hard task, maybe giving them access to a paper wallet would be good? For example, we can set up TRAW paper stations at homeless shelter's and hand out paper wallets. BUT, we will need to give them a mechanism to earn some TRAW at the same time.  They also need ease of use like QR reader's being able to read their wallet codes. Plus homeless live in pretty harsh environments, they will need something to hold the wallet together and easily replace the wallet if needed. Let me know what you think?

offthecuff

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Homelessness is a big issue where I am from and this did play a part in my attraction to TRAW. The paper wallets are a good idea. To preserve them there are waterproof papers that you can use a standard inkjet on. I have used them when coating the papers with epoxy resin and the images have always survived. A lot of people use it for printing maps when they go walking so it stands up pretty well to the weather conditions.

cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

That's a very interesting paper concept, would it be expensive? Now the earning aspect, they need TRAW to spend or else having this paper wallet would be meaningless. Generating TRAW for them to use is the easy part but we can't always give, what are some ways for them to earn or get out of poverty? I guess this is a multi-answer question because we don't know the full story as to why they are in that particular situation in the first place. Maybe TRAW should be targeting outreach programs to help these people in need and educating them about blockchain at the same time?

offthecuff

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

That's a very interesting paper concept, would it be expensive? Now the earning aspect, they need TRAW to spend or else having this paper wallet would be meaningless. Generating TRAW for them to use is the easy part but we can't always give, what are some ways for them to earn or get out of poverty? I guess this is a multi-answer question because we don't know the full story as to why they are in that particular situation in the first place. Maybe TRAW should be targeting outreach programs to help these people in need and educating them about blockchain at the same time?

I paid about £12 for 25 a4 sheets but I am sure buying in bulk would be much cheaper. Also there could be some kind of mutual tie in with the company that make it. Imagine it would be a tax write off if they donated some product to charity and also get them a lot of publicity.

As for the how to earn TRAW this could be down to the discretion of each centre as they will know how best their service users would respond. Some sort of blockchain daily/weekly teaching programme could work as well, traw in exchange for attending and participating. Although it would depend on the facilities available to use.

scorilo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

"This platform will also offer practical training and employment resources for achieving independence from homelessness"
We can include the blockchain in that training and education platform. With easy to understand videos. And they can use TRAW on the cryptomarket, and pay for different goods.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

"This platform will also offer practical training and employment resources for achieving independence from homelessness"
We can include the blockchain in that training and education platform. With easy to understand videos. And they can use TRAW on the cryptomarket, and pay for different goods.

Homeless being a big issue worldwide, is TRAW in any way going to reach out to other parts of the world rather than where it's roots belong to.

scorilo

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

Homeless being a big issue worldwide, is TRAW in any way going to reach out to other parts of the world rather than where it's roots belong to.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. But TRAW plans to go worldwide, even to those without smartphones or internet access. But the fight with some authorities will be a hard one. That's why I asked my question. Maybe you know how to make it easier.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But TRAW plans to go worldwide, even to those without smartphones or internet access. But the fight with some authorities will be a hard one. That's why I asked my question. Maybe you know how to make it easier.

Meant to say, do TRAW has plans to reach out to global homeless peoples throughout worldwide, but I got that answered.
Would like to know, how you would reach out to the people who do not have smartphones and internet access, do you have any plans for these?

rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Tbh I'm more interested in the homelessness part of the project. What do you guys think about that? What will be the the hardest part of making it work? We know that the first and the 3rd part will be easier, simce there are a lot of businesses that accept crypto and a lot of students and kida that are fond of tech and even cryptos, so those will be a lot easier in my opinion. But most of the homeless people don't have access to such info and the authorities don't really care. The plan about how to do it exists but more ideas will make it easier to implement.

Poverty is a major hindrance to the development of the world economy. Take it from USA, the largest economy in the world - "Seven out of 10 Americans are one paycheck away from being homeless."
Hence, homeless people should be supported with the help of local authorities. Traw can play a major role in it by taking the lead and harnessing the first mover advantage for the benefit of the helpless souls. We as a community should make it mandatory to contribute a part of our Traw earnings to the homeless because Sharing is good, and with digital technology, sharing is easy.
Come on Trawinators, lets show others the power of our community.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
scorilo

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Meant to say, do TRAW has plans to reach out to global homeless peoples throughout worldwide, but I got that answered.
Would like to know, how you would reach out to the people who do not have smartphones and internet access, do you have any plans for these?

Yes. The plans already exist. That's why we need to figure out how to get the authorities by our side(I'm sure a lot of them won't have a problem since TRAW is helping them, but in some places they will). The platforms that TRAW plans to lauch will give access to the project for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: