Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I definitely agree with the HODLing factor as everyone wants to see TRAW grow. Community is also very important because Dev's do listen to what we have to say and take into consideration how TRAW is shaped. That's why I like being on the discord channel giving feedback to everyone. Giving feedback also helps people level on airdrop so I encourage new people and people alike to talk more Smiley
that's true. a coin that want's to be community based needs to listen to its community and try to please the majority. and as you said giving help helps you as well so this time giving help pays.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

Actually pleasing the angry mob may not always be a good thing as it could go against the vision of the founder Smiley But I'm sure most people that are participating in the air drop are in fact support the Dev's and their vision. I do love seeing what the dev's are up to whether it be improving things or developing new technology. I may be boasting a little but this project has had the least amount of wallet problems out of the other projects I've either been in or have seen.

offthecuff

Merit: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

Actually pleasing the angry mob may not always be a good thing as it could go against the vision of the founder Smiley But I'm sure most people that are participating in the air drop are in fact support the Dev's and their vision. I do love seeing what the dev's are up to whether it be improving things or developing new technology. I may be boasting a little but this project has had the least amount of wallet problems out of the other projects I've either been in or have seen.

I agree with you on that one, I mined a few of the initial 10,000 blocks and have staked continuously since then, everything has been perfect for me with regards to the wallet. It has really increased my confidence in the project.

Goat knows his stuff and tests everything before the community get it. Best way to work.
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

True that,the wallet is very clean and stable. Till date i haven't faced any problem with it.
A balanced approached towards new technology is always a welcome start and when the vision of the founder aligns with that of the community, a super HODLing community is developed. Here at Traw, the members are not just strangers but a family united by the undying spirit of the project and its leaders.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

i believe traw will have more value in the long run.  for members under immune program, this will be a good investment.

It will surely have greater value in the long run(so HODL). Members under the immune and investment program will surely reap the benefits in near future.

Indeed HODLer will make big profits, than be it immune or investors. If you are hodler, you are winner.
As far as looking at the project progress, I'm assuming TRAW to reach at least 1000 sat by year end.

scorilo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

The 9th airdrop will soon be distributed. What do you guys think of that? Of the new rules? Is it clear what people need to do in order to be eligible?
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

The 9th airdrop will soon be distributed. What do you guys think of that? Of the new rules? Is it clear what people need to do in order to be eligible?

IMO, the rules pretty good. Means TRAW always adapting with the current situation not stagnant.

All pretty clear but I guess you should make a bot or something that tell newcomers to read the rules to join the airdrop otherwise they can't chat or anything.

To make sure they read it and totally understand it
rahul2468

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

I'm eagerly waiting for the 9th AD to be distributed. I'm expecting atleast 2x traw to be distributed since all the dumpers and cheaters have been weeded out of the system.  
The new rules are clear and to the point and quite frankly fair as one has to buy just $25 dollars worth of traw to prove his seriousness and commitment to the project. Good job with that! Wink

offthecuff

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Think the rules are pretty clear. Just get to lvl 10 and you are good. It was a close one for me getting there this week but I made it. I really enjoy chatting and learning on discord though so it's something I enjoy doing.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

New airdrop rules are pretty good, particularly buying of 2500 TRAW or equivalent to $25 USD worth of TRAW.
This is going to make sure that, the one who is buying at high price is not going to dump at low prices.
As far as distribution of 9th airdrop rewards, I'm expecting a bit nice amount of TRAW.

scorilo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

IMO, the rules pretty good. Means TRAW always adapting with the current situation not stagnant.

All pretty clear but I guess you should make a bot or something that tell newcomers to read the rules to join the airdrop otherwise they can't chat or anything.

That is a good idea. You mean a tip of auto message right?
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Making a bot redirect them to the rules/ how to get through Airdrop.
Unfortunately, newcomers just ask without even reading what's in the FAQ/rules.

BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

Making a bot redirect them to the rules/ how to get through Airdrop.
Unfortunately, newcomers just ask without even reading what's in the FAQ/rules.

Yes. This will be added to the bot ASAP. This is a great input !

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
scorilo

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:29 AM

New airdrop rules are pretty good, particularly buying of 2500 TRAW or equivalent to $25 USD worth of TRAW.
This is going to make sure that, the one who is buying at high price is not going to dump at low prices.
As far as distribution of 9th airdrop rewards, I'm expecting a bit nice amount of TRAW.
That want we tried to do. The proces tooked some time and money but it was all in the benefit of the coin.
CryptoLing

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Yeah something like that and they have to "Agree" first before can chat to the channel or maybe add a 1-2 questions to verify they really understand the rules
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

hi, i'm thinking about giving incentives/bonus to airdrop participants that are hodlers.  since we're giving away 100k traws per week, we can give bonus to those airdrop participants with a percentage of their holdings, lets say 5%.  this will greatly encourage members to hodl.  the 5% is just a sample figure, it can be any amount.
rahul2468

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

hi, i'm thinking about giving incentives/bonus to airdrop participants that are hodlers.  since we're giving away 100k traws per week, we can give bonus to those airdrop participants with a percentage of their holdings, lets say 5%.  this will greatly encourage members to hodl.  the 5% is just a sample figure, it can be any amount.

that sounds cool but we already have a 125k traw pot for AD every week

offthecuff

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

I don't think that's a system that we need jist yet but in the future when we are on bigger exchanges with higher prices I think there may be benefits to something like that.
CryptoLing

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Do you suggesting to increase the airdrop pool or the holder reward come from your self?
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

There will be a holder bonus at the end of the last Airdrop round. I don't know exactly how to be eligible but hopefully we can take a share of it if we HOLD and participate in the maximum possible of airdrop rounds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: