Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:00:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

Incentives for HODLing are always nice but you already get some from staking and MN. The discord channel also has competitions like trivia, contests and bounties so adding another HODL'ing bonus is kind of overkill. Bonus at the end of AD would be a nice icing on top of the cake though.

rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

Incentives for HODLing are always nice but you already get some from staking and MN. The discord channel also has competitions like trivia, contests and bounties so adding another HODL'ing bonus is kind of overkill. Bonus at the end of AD would be a nice icing on top of the cake though.

Agreed. A HODLER bonus at the end would be a good way to reward the hodlers as well as create value for the coin and strengthen the community.
Trivias, bounties, etc. keep the community active and buzzing.
I think that a fun bot should be added to further increase the buzz.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

hi, i'm thinking about giving incentives/bonus to airdrop participants that are hodlers.  since we're giving away 100k traws per week, we can give bonus to those airdrop participants with a percentage of their holdings, lets say 5%.  this will greatly encourage members to hodl.  the 5% is just a sample figure, it can be any amount.
Everyone needs to hold at least 90% to participate to the next airdrop. So atm I think that is encouraging enough. The holder bonus is not for this stage of the AD. As you can see in the presentation there is a fixed amount of 1.25 mil TRAW set aside for the holder bonus.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:09 AM

Actually, a bonus for those who hold more than 90% will be very nice. Maybe even a big one for those who hold the 100%, of course the team will have to crawl the wallets and find who actually holds and who just sold and then buyback.
offthecuff

Merit: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
Merited by madmartyk (5)

Actually, a bonus for those who hold more than 90% will be very nice. Maybe even a big one for those who hold the 100%, of course the team will have to crawl the wallets and find who actually holds and who just sold and then buyback.

To be honest I don't think we need a bonus. Being part of the next airdrop should be enough for people to hold. Allowing people to sell 10% works for the coin as well as it creates volume and allows more people to join TRAW. Personally I am keeping hold of all of mine though. :-)
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:00:03 PM
Merited by madmartyk (5)

To be honest I don't think we need a bonus. Being part of the next airdrop should be enough for people to hold. Allowing people to sell 10% works for the coin as well as it creates volume and allows more people to join TRAW. Personally I am keeping hold of all of mine though. :-)

I like your analogy of the situation, HODLing and putting some volume into the market. Some things that I personally look for when trading a coin is volume and pricing trends. Right now people can still join TRAW for a very good and attractive price.

scorilo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

As I already said there is a bonus for those that hold 90%. Just tgat its not awarded at every airdrop. Plus as the others have already said holding will ensure you can participate in the next AD which is a lot more then the holder bonus
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

The 9th airdrop will soon be distributed. What do you guys think of that? Of the new rules? Is it clear what people need to do in order to be eligible?

Already distributed!!
This was a very juicy airdrop, almost 2000 coins each participant.
rahul2468

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

The 9th airdrop will soon be distributed. What do you guys think of that? Of the new rules? Is it clear what people need to do in order to be eligible?

Already distributed!!

This AD was one of the best ones. Every participant got about 2k Traw which is more than double the amount received in the previous one.
The current AD structure for HODLers is very good and ensures transparency between the members of this great community!

MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
Merited by madmartyk (1)

Already distributed!!

This AD was one of the best ones. Every participant got about 2k Traw which is more than double the amount received in the previous one.
The current AD structure for HODLers is very good and ensures transparency between the members of this great community!

Newcomers can get around 2000 if they just buy 2500TRAW, almost a 100%ROI in a single week. 

cellulitis

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

Very good point on the ROI, if not one week they will recover in 2 weeks or so. I wish people were patient and HODL TRAW if they knew what was in store for the near and distant future. Plus masternodes are coming soon so that will hopefully encourage people to HODL and get more gains.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

Well I liked your idea, bonus incentive for HODLERs at the end of airdrop, a nice lucrative amount of bonus.
This will make all the participants hold on to their airdrop rewards till the last 40th airdrops.

scorilo

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Already distributed!!

Newcomers can get around 2000 if they just buy 2500TRAW, almost a 100%ROI in a single week. 

That's true. And some lost their chance because they immediately wanted to be rich. A lot of people do the same mistake al over the world with real life and cryptos and they never learn or their just happy with a few $ they recive in an AD.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Already distributed!!

Yes, the ROI is very good, on the other hand, the upcomming masternodes will give more value to the coin and more rewards to the HODLers.

i guess ad10 will also distribute around same amount.  hurry up guys, take advantage of these early rounds.  we will have more participants in the later rounds and drops wouldn't be as much as the early rounds.
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Hello, if you need any kind of translation to Portuguese hit me up on private message
scorilo

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

Already distributed!!

Yes, the ROI is very good, on the other hand, the upcomming masternodes will give more value to the coin and more rewards to the HODLers.

i guess ad10 will also distribute around same amount.  hurry up guys, take advantage of these early rounds.  we will have more participants in the later rounds and drops wouldn't be as much as the early rounds.
More or less around that. 1500-2000 traw.
asd9znnn9999

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Hello. Where is information about your team?
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

The entire team is always on Discord daily come join us there and participate in the AD. They are always there to answer any questions you may have.

scorilo

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

What info do you want to know? Please join the discord and we can talk more there.
rahul2468

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Hey friend, come join us on discord and explore the vast opportunities that Traw brings to the table.
Most of the team members are online everyday and are very helpful and friendly.
You can also earn the honor to meet the only Legendary @$$hole, Marty who is quite chill and friendly

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: