Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

Ya I wouldn't mind a games channel but I think most of them don't help you qualify for airdrop's. Maybe it would be possible to do so but I think game's are on a completely different server. I love the trivia contest's on discord especially some of the questions asked  Grin You guy's know who you are!
If ppl really want a games channel or several we can add them and exclude them from the xp counting.

Yeah! We would love to have a dedicated channel for games, memes and jokes as it would be quite fun and happening. Also i think that xp shouldn't be counted in this room as members would start spamming to level up easily.
Well I'm pretty sure that it can be done if you think it will be a plus for the community.

Well I'm sure that will be an excellent idea of having games channel.
At least there would be some thing to hang on the server when no one is active on the server for chatting.
The coin is so cheap that it's easier to buy it than play it.

Yeah currently it is very cheap, so buy bag full of those when you can, cause in coming weeks you won't be getting any TRAW these cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Ya I wouldn't mind a games channel but I think most of them don't help you qualify for airdrop's. Maybe it would be possible to do so but I think game's are on a completely different server. I love the trivia contest's on discord especially some of the questions asked  Grin You guy's know who you are!
If ppl really want a games channel or several we can add them and exclude them from the xp counting.

Yeah! We would love to have a dedicated channel for games, memes and jokes as it would be quite fun and happening. Also i think that xp shouldn't be counted in this room as members would start spamming to level up easily.
Well I'm pretty sure that it can be done if you think it will be a plus for the community.

At least there would be some thing to hang on the server when no one is active on the server for chatting.

Yeah currently it is very cheap, so buy bag full of those when you can, cause in coming weeks you won't be getting any TRAW these cheap.
Yes, its so cheap now, its a opportunitty to take a good ROI for investors (in short or long term TRAW will increase price) and a oportunity for be a whale for regular users. I havent more satos for buy more coins, now im crazy trying to sell other coins for buy more TRAW.
TRAW have a REAL and commited DEVS, ans same with community, that project have a good future

Craig Wright is Satoshi
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Yes, its so cheap now, its a opportunitty to take a good ROI for investors (in short or long term TRAW will increase price) and a oportunity for be a whale for regular users. I havent more satos for buy more coins, now im crazy trying to sell other coins for buy more TRAW.
TRAW have a REAL and commited DEVS, ans same with community, that project have a good future
Most coins where cheap at the begining. Even BTC was very cheap, so you never know
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

If you would had bought on the day you had posted, today you would had earned more than 200% gain on your investment amount.

cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Plpatel...spoken like a crypto veteran! Crypto is still in it's early stages, plus we are on an extended bear run so now is the time to buy and then reap your rewards when you get a MN.

offthecuff

Merit: 23

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

Plpatel...spoken like a crypto veteran! Crypto is still in it's early stages, plus we are on an extended bear run so now is the time to buy and then reap your rewards when you get a MN.

It's strange to think this as I am sure we have all had moments when we have missed the boat but the size of cryptocurrency as a whole now is actually quite small. A $300b market cap sounds like a lot but it's a drop in the ocean compared to stuff like the stock exchange.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

Homelessness is a big issue where I am from and this did play a part in my attraction to TRAW. The paper wallets are a good idea. To preserve them there are waterproof papers that you can use a standard inkjet on. I have used them when coating the papers with epoxy resin and the images have always survived. A lot of people use it for printing maps when they go walking so it stands up pretty well to the weather conditions.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

The Dev will integrate the paper wallet in the next updated website. For now, participating in the airdrop in really profitable and can make you respectable ROI for your 2500 TRAW purchase.

Couldn't agree more, the dev always have a nice surprise for the community.

Purchasing 2500 TRAW to join the airdrop is nothing compared with the airdrop amount
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

The Dev will integrate the paper wallet in the next updated website. For now, participating in the airdrop in really profitable and can make you respectable ROI for your 2500 TRAW purchase.

Purchasing 2500 TRAW to join the airdrop is nothing compared with the airdrop amount

At the current price of TRAW it literally cost nothing to join the airdrop. And yes I definitely always have something for the community. First it was the paper wallets, and last night I showed everyone a working prototype of the TRAW exchange  Shocked

What do you guys think here? Is the 2,500 TRAW needed to start too much?

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

At the current price of TRAW it literally cost nothing to join the airdrop. And yes I definitely always have something for the community. First it was the paper wallets, and last night I showed everyone a working prototype of the TRAW exchange  Shocked

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

NO!!  2500 is cheap.

twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

This Dev keeps on delivering to the community and the community is great.   People are going to cry later when they want to get in and the price is way up.

Exactly! you tell them. Once the traw rocket takes off, you better have your ticket ready. Blind passages will be dropped and new tickets are way expensive. Better get onboard right away. You will never regret it!
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

hi guys, traw airdrop #11 has just concluded.  airdrop #12 starts now.  come and join this community.
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

So AD week 10 and 11 just ended and AD 12 has already started. It's time to pack your bags with traw and join the server to earn more.
Traw masternodes are coming pretty soon so better hoard some of it now at a cheap price.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

At the current price of TRAW it literally cost nothing to join the airdrop. And yes I definitely always have something for the community. First it was the paper wallets, and last night I showed everyone a working prototype of the TRAW exchange  Shocked

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

The prototype of Traw Exchange and the preview of paper wallet was pretty cool. With greater things in the pipeline, a meagre 2,500 traw is a buyer's gateway to a wonderful community and loads of ADs.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
scorilo

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

The exchange and the MNs should get more people interested in the project and 2500 TRAW should not be that much for them. Plus there will be more surprises in the future
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

The TRAW project will provide an opportunity to achieve financial literacy through a set of well-designed after-school programs that expand the knowledge base on blockchain technologies and financial independence
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

Homelessness is a big issue where I am from and this did play a part in my attraction to TRAW. The paper wallets are a good idea. To preserve them there are waterproof papers that you can use a standard inkjet on. I have used them when coating the papers with epoxy resin and the images have always survived. A lot of people use it for printing maps when they go walking so it stands up pretty well to the weather conditions.
CryptoLing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

No it's not too much. I'm sure anyone can afford 2.500 TRAW for now.

Besides, the amount is super small compared with the prize.

I take it as long investment with good ROI (Airdrop)  Grin
CryptoLing

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

I can't wait for Masternodes!!

Any hints about how much for Masternode collateral? Buying now is good price  Smiley
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I can't wait for Masternodes!!

Any hints about how much for Masternode collateral? Buying now is good price  Smiley

I have heard Goat throwing around 65K, I don't know if it's set in stone yet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: