Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 08:03:37 PM by scorilo

I can't wait for Masternodes!!

Any hints about how much for Masternode collateral? Buying now is good price  Smiley

I have heard Goat throwing around 65K, I don't know if it's set in stone yet

something like that. around 65k. not to much, especially if you buy now, and if you participate in the ADs.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

To re-iterate BitcoinGoat's point, there are a lot of things happening with this project. What young coin project do you see out there that has working prototypes? Personally that's one of the things I look for when investing in ICO's or projects. True those informations are not shared publicly on Facebook, ANN or website but they sure are on Discord!

BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

To re-iterate BitcoinGoat's point, there are a lot of things happening with this project. What young coin project do you see out there that has working prototypes? Personally that's one of the things I look for when investing in ICO's or projects. True those informations are not shared publicly on Facebook, ANN or website but they sure are on Discord!

This right here is why it is very important for new users to join the community through discord. The abundance of information and working prototypes is strictly for our early supporters and those that choose to be part of the airdrop. From time to time I will come on here and show a few things, but I tend to leave it for those on the Discord community.

What I will share here before I release the new update to this forum is that Masternodes are now running on test-net, and we are in the mist of finalizing some hardware wallets for the students we look to sponsor with the Bitcoin and Kids non profit. Once they are rolled out for the students, than we release for the General community.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

interesting distribution of the drop and will only be through discord. I'm sure that someone likes it, but the development of the project is a little slow
scorilo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

interesting distribution of the drop and will only be through discord. I'm sure that someone likes it, but the development of the project is a little slow
Why do you think that the development is a little slow?
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

Actually, the development is fast and steady, the swap from token to coin was scheduled to after the last airdrop, I think, the same for the TRAW exchange.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

It’s slow because they are working hard on real life adaptation features  this is one thing that will make traw stand out form all the rest of the coins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Plus one of the DEVs is on vacation.  Things will start picking up soon!!  Be ready head to the exchange and start stocking up on TRAW while it's still cheap!!

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

The  development of this coin and project is the fastest I know. The coin is still below 4 months year old but already manage to get listed on some exchange and already perform swap from token to coin.

And yet the dev always give the community a peak from their work and it's amazing compared to ICO token where most of the roadmap is sugar coated.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:24:15 AM

And now, TRAW has a stake bot in its discord server, now the membres who can't have the wallet online all the time can mint coins too.
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

And now, TRAW has a stake bot in its discord server, now the membres who can't have the wallet online all the time can mint coins too.

Exactly. As we move forward, more and more new features are opened up for the community. Stake bot is really helpful for those AD participants who cannot afford a VPS and quite frankly it's very costly to run your personal computer 24*7 just for the purpose of staking coins. With this feature, even the participants that lacked access to a computer can take advantage of staking and never miss out on the sweet rewards  Cheesy Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ongi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

@onginity

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Plus one of the DEVs is on vacation.  Things will start picking up soon!!  Be ready head to the exchange and start stocking up on TRAW while it's still cheap!!

With the rains that you make almost daily, most of them will accumulate and above all they will bet with the bot, new paths are opened.
offthecuff

Merit: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

I can see the potential of this project. More and more people are investing in a project which has an active community. Traw is focusing in a business that will implement blockchain and this will be HUGE!

I have always said this, airdrop over ICO any day for me, with airdrops you get a huge active community who know the coin inside and out, they are willing to work for the coin, promote it and enable it to grow, on the other hand with ICO's people put money in and leave all the work to someone else. Give me community over ICO any day of the week!
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

WHAT!!! LOL Have you even been part of the group? This is the 3rd month and we went through 3 different platforms.  Wink Wink

I personally feel that in the last 3 months we have accomplished what most coins can't even dream of. And mind you I am not on the Bitcointalk Forum sharing all the other fun stuff we have in development. And for a coin with such ambition to make a change in a sector that most of the crypto community has yet to even look over at, again I feel we have done the most.

I'll leave this here just in case the Bitcointalk Community is wondering what we are pondering our heads over in the Discord server, it's called Elderly TRAW Fund. OH! And don't forget we release masternodes in week 20.  Cheesy Wink Cool

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

I can see the potential of this project. More and more people are investing in a project which has an active community. Traw is focusing in a business that will implement blockchain and this will be HUGE!

I have always said this, airdrop over ICO any day for me, with airdrops you get a huge active community who know the coin inside and out, they are willing to work for the coin, promote it and enable it to grow, on the other hand with ICO's people put money in and leave all the work to someone else. Give me community over ICO any day of the week!

and people who are just in it for the free coins and dump them cheap for the rest of us!!

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

and people who are just in it for the free coins and dump them cheap for the rest of us!!
So as Marty could fill up his bag full of TRAW and later rain it on discord community members

MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

They will regret after hearing about the upcoming masternode in the 20th week.

crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

They will regret after hearing about the upcoming masternode in the 20th week.
We'll if you know goat, the MNs might be launched ahead of week 20. He usually says one date and tries to make it happen earlier. And that's a good thing.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:29:47 AM

You see dumper's with ICO's or AD's, everyone is playing a different strategy. Definitely dumper's give a chance to different people to either pick up more coin's or for late comer's. BUT!!! and this is a big BUT, of the new coins, how many out there do you actually see a working prototype for use case?

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

You see dumper's with ICO's or AD's, everyone is playing a different strategy. Definitely dumper's give a chance to different people to either pick up more coin's or for late comer's. BUT!!! and this is a big BUT, of the new coins, how many out there do you actually see a working prototype for use case?

I would love to hear an answer for this one  Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: