Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

You see dumper's with ICO's or AD's, everyone is playing a different strategy. Definitely dumper's give a chance to different people to either pick up more coin's or for late comer's. BUT!!! and this is a big BUT, of the new coins, how many out there do you actually see a working prototype for use case?

I would love to hear an answer for this one  Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

Exactly! Most of the ICOs and ADs out there are scams with no real intention of building a use case for the coin.
With Traw, its different because the devs share their progress and images of "working prototypes" with the members of the community on discord. This goes a long way in showing the dedication and mindest of those at the helm of affairs and instill confidence in the buyer's mind.
For more information on the progress of this project please join our discord group -  https://discord.gg/6CnrgUy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

You see dumper's with ICO's or AD's, everyone is playing a different strategy. Definitely dumper's give a chance to different people to either pick up more coin's or for late comer's. BUT!!! and this is a big BUT, of the new coins, how many out there do you actually see a working prototype for use case?

I would love to hear an answer for this one  Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

Exactly! Most of the ICOs and ADs out there are scams with no real intention of building a use case for the coin.
With Traw, its different because the devs share their progress and images of "working prototypes" with the members of the community on discord. This goes a long way in showing the dedication and mindest of those at the helm of affairs and instill confidence in the buyer's mind.
For more information on the progress of this project please join our discord group -  https://discord.gg/6CnrgUy

Thats it, those sneak peaks shared by goat on the discord chat are brilliant, I think he also does it to get the input of the community as well. It's nice to be part of something, its even better when your suggestions and comments are listened to. I enjoy the time I spend on the Discord and have learnt more there than anywhere else in crypto.
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

I can see the potential of this project. More and more people are investing in a project which has an active community. Traw is focusing in a business that will implement blockchain and this will be HUGE!

I have always said this, airdrop over ICO any day for me, with airdrops you get a huge active community who know the coin inside and out, they are willing to work for the coin, promote it and enable it to grow, on the other hand with ICO's people put money in and leave all the work to someone else. Give me community over ICO any day of the week!

and people who are just in it for the free coins and dump them cheap for the rest of us!!

They will regret after hearing about the upcoming masternode in the 20th week.
We'll if you know goat, the MNs might be launched ahead of week 20. He usually says one date and tries to make it happen earlier. And that's a good thing.

Yes, goat is usually ahead his own schedule, that's one of the best things about this project, the fast technical development of the coin.
Sure Goat is always On time/Ahead of ETA which is a great sign about how serious this project will be and the deep trust that the community is showing to this project.

Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Id like to help promote this project.

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Then you need to get your initial bag of 2500 TRAW and get in on the airdrops!!

offthecuff

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Then you need to get your initial bag of 2500 TRAW and get in on the airdrops!!

Best to do it quickly as well whilst the price is so low. 2500 traw will cost a hell of a lot more than it currently does in the near future. :-)
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Everyone is welcome to join, just have to follow the instructions and register for the airdrops - you do now need to purchase 2500 TRAW to participate though.

There are definitely real use cases that are being developed for this coin and it is exciting to see what the future holds for this coin! Bitcoingoat and his team have been extremely busy behind the scenes making this all a reality Smiley.

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
crypto90

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

Everyone is welcome to join, just have to follow the instructions and register for the airdrops - you do now need to purchase 2500 TRAW to participate though.

There are definitely real use cases that are being developed for this coin and it is exciting to see what the future holds for this coin! Bitcoingoat and his team have been extremely busy behind the scenes making this all a reality Smiley.
And as you have seen today. If someone purchased 2500traw 2 weeks ago, they got a lot more then that from ADs 10 and 11
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

I hear you on the real world use cases, wish people would home in on this because it will actually make a difference plus support charities.

offthecuff

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

And as you have seen today. If someone purchased 2500traw 2 weeks ago, they got a lot more then that from ADs 10 and 11

Think the price has pretty much doubled since two weeks ago as well. Was around 40 sats then, at 80+ now.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:41:30 AM
Merited by xandry (4)

I am willing to donate 2500 TRAW deposit for 2 air drop spots for students only, must show proof to admin they are registered in school.

rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

Good evening DEV's!
I rely that the idea will carry out all that has been planned!

The roadmap has been released on discord for the community to provide inputs on it. Do join our discord group and learn more about the bright future that traw beholds for the investors as well as the community

offthecuff

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

traw has an amazing project with a very good dev and team behind it, we just need some patience and the positive results will come, i really liked the clean up they did and banned all of the spammers and dumpers.

It's nice to be part of an airdrop that doesn't have hundreds of false accounts. Goat works hard to stop the fakes and it shows!
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I am willing to donate 2500 TRAW deposit for 2 air drop spots for students only, must show proof to admin they are registered in school.

Wow man that really generous offer, you are lending.
These way not only you are trying to help the needy one, but also making TRAW reach were it is intended for, young generation.
Hope to see this opportunity gets utilized to its extent. And would love to see other community members, including myself, do contribute towards these kind of offer to needy one.

alberbeni

Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

I'm not sure due to the price right now but it could be a very interesting project. It could be a great opportunity.
Price is moving, thats the market, people looking only for quickly profits and people that believe in the project, i think not need to explains how the market works... But i can say yo two facts, TRAW is more than a interesting project, i was so excited when watch a preview of road map on discord server with the interesting things that makes project so special for all the supporters inside, And the most important thing for now, for quickly investors and long time suporters, traw is cheap now, people that join before AD 10 and 11 week take the return of the investment in only two weeks, i think that not too much projects can offer that ROI so quickly, and more time you hold your coins more reward you take, because people start buy TRAW so early they can have a MN, then, price will grow, i think is a good investor opportunity.

Craig Wright is Satoshi
crypto90

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

That's a great offer, but as some already know it's not really needed. Since TRAW trying to help students and has plans to help those that deserve it, to be a part of this great project.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

I'm not sure due to the price right now but it could be a very interesting project. It could be a great opportunity.

Most of the ALT coin market is down right now due to the decreased trade volume. Now is a good time to get into projects you like because when the volume returns so will the price.

fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Most of the ALT coin market is down right now due to the decreased trade volume. Now is a good time to get into projects you like because when the volume returns so will the price.

yes the market is crazy and that means its an opportunity to inveast i believe that the crypto market will raise again and we the supporters will get our positive benefits from being patiente.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Most of us know that in the current scenario when market is taking beat very badly, every other alt-coins are going to for a nose dive ride, so is TRAW too.
But I would suggest that if you get any opportunity in getting TRAW at these levels, than go for it, because I believe that sooner or later TRAW might sky rocket and you won't have this opportunity.

BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

As promised, here is the road map

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: