Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

GOOD POINT! The World Cup thing has been super fun, thanks to the admin's for arranging it. Can't wait for the next trivia not because I win all the time but I love seeing some of the answers that people give  Wink and also the questions being asked. Everyone should participate in these as it's good for the soul.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

I think of the sneak peaks as crypto candy! But I also like the BitcoinGoat rain bomb during trivia time  Cool

twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Don't forget that Masternodes can be released in 6 weeks, Just HODL and don't dump a single TRAW.

Rest assure that we are holding Smiley coins are neatly stacked in wallet and are not going anywhere for some time to come. Why would anyone every sell this coin now. It’s just the beginning, more to come, AD still ongoing and programmer working hard to make new things, which we hopefully will enjoy the fruits of soon.
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

I believe Skullnodez will also be providing services for masternode seating with TRAW and Goat Cheese. I'm particularly excited about this because I am masternode challenged when it comes to setting up.

MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

I believe Skullnodez will also be providing services for masternode seating with TRAW and Goat Cheese. I'm particularly excited about this because I am masternode challenged when it comes to setting up.
I'm pumped up about this! Even if I can setup a Masternode or don't have enough coins for a MN, SkullNodes will allow shared masternodes for TRAW, SKX, and many others to come

BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:44:06 AM

Oh wow! POS/MN coin on an exchange will be very good for paying fee's! I wonder if there will be any specials for using TRAW to pay for transaction fee's like BNB.

I mentioned this before. TRAW is a separate entity to the exchange. With current regulations for exchanges, we can't let those laws dictate the future of TRAW Network.

This is a good thing though. We can move forward with plans, and not have to worry about any set backs the exchange might bring.

Goat,

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
tuanytcc

Activity: 476

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:54:24 AM

I mentioned this before. TRAW is a separate entity to the exchange. With current regulations for exchanges, we can't let those laws dictate the future of TRAW Network.
Sounds strange.
What is a separate entity?
Could you spend a bit more time to give me more explanation on this term, please.

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

Sounds strange.
What is a separate entity?
Could you spend a bit more time to give me more explanation on this term, please.

TRAW Network will be one thing, and the exchange will be another. I have plans of doing the exchange, or should I say making it public. But not under the same name as TRAW.

You can also join us on Discord if you have any more questions

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Getting first hand knowledge from the Goat is priceless!

Yes, the communication from the project leaders and the fact they take in account the community's feedback are some of the great things about TRAW, anyone who want to join can see it here, in the thread, and in an even more powerful way in the discord server.
On the other hand I think keeping the exchange separated from the coin will be better in the long run.

Good point you bring here, many coin's out there nowaday's, including the top coins do not have a working or work-in-progress prototype of their use case. The Dev's of this project have has given the discord community plenty of snippits on what they are doing. There are actually working prototypes with TRAW!

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Hello TRAW Network Community,

As some of you may have seen, I have been actively campaigning TRAW Network with local city officials and groups, laying the foundation for future items on the road map. This has spread my time too thin but should not be an excuse.

To lighten the load I have set upon myself I decided to get some help. I am reaching out accordingly to those that have shown great interest in the project, and assigning them roles that best help me keep this project going without many drawbacks or surprises. This new team will be called the TRAW Core Team and will be filled with people that can answer many of the different questions and challenges that have come up in the past few weeks. First issue we are looking to solve is the “time issue” on airdrop disbursements. To solve this we will bring @sorin90#6811 to assist with disbursing the funds on time, and a few other things. Second, as mentioned here I will be reaching out to members and asking them to join the new core team to help tackle different aspects of the project. Finally, I want to address the lack of interest issue from the outside community. To fix this I will open up the server to everyone again in an attempt to yield some new member without the previous requirements. There still will be rules in order to be a part of the airdrop, but chats and information we once held secret will now be open for everyone to read and critique.

When it comes to the rules, the number 1 rule to always keep in mind is the 90% rules. This means that participants of the airdrop need to maintain a 90% balance of the funds gained through participation in the TRAW Network Airdrop. We also have a few new activities that will yield participants some extra TRAW through the course of the airdrop. One that we are looking to implement as soon as possible is the TRAW Trader of the Week Contest, where we pick 5 users who purchased the most TRAW for the week on the exchange. With participation proof we will tally the contestants trades and announce the winners every week along with airdrop results. In order for this contest to work we will need 10 participants. We will also be allocating 1 random prize of 150 TRAW to one random winner of this contest.

TRAW Trader Contest Example,

User 1 buys 702 TRAW
User 2 buys 700 TRAW
User 3 buys 635 TRAW
User 4 buys 600 TRAW
User 5 buys 500 TRAW

Rewards will go as follows,
First Place - 300 TRAW
Second Place - 250 TRAW
Third Place - 200 TRAW
Fourth Place - 150 TRAW
Fifth Place - 100 TRAW

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

YumiChoji

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

I wanna join but level 10 on discord just to be able to get this airdrop? Yikes.
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

I wanna join but level 10 on discord just to be able to get this airdrop? Yikes.
is not only that, here i paste you the Airdrop Rules copied direclty from our #airdrop-rules channel from discord.
• Download TRAW Wallet - https://github.com/BitcoinGOAT/TrawNetwork/releases/tag/1.0.0.0
GitHub
BitcoinGOAT/TrawNetwork
Contribute to TrawNetwork development by creating an account on GitHub.

• Join Telegram - https://t.me/TRAWNetwork
    ○ After joining the TRAW Network Telegram group, proceed to leaving a message with the username you will be using on Discord for the Airdrop.
Telegram
TRAW Network
You can view and join @TRAWNetwork right away.
• Become Airdrop Eligible -
    ○ Proceed to Registering at CryptoHub Exchange - https://cryptohub.online/
    ○ Go to the TRAW market and purchase 2,500 TRAW about $25.00 “ As price increases and decreases the amount needed will be adjusted”. Also, as the airdrop progresses the minimum amount of TRAW needed will also be increased. - https://cryptohub.online/market/TRAW/
    ○ Withdraw TRAW to your local wallet
• Get “Airdrop Ready” Role -
    ○ Once you are done with all the necessary steps to become eligible, please proceed to the new TRAW Network Discord Server - https://discord.gg/qH42Mh6
    ○ Next, send a message to @sorin90#6811 or @BitcoinGoat™#0429 with your wallet address and proof that you have followed all steps as stated here and wait for you to get approved with the “Airdrop Ready” role.
if you have questions about that feel free to ask anything you not understand

Craig Wright is Satoshi
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
Merited by madmartyk (5)

Wow BitcoinGoat is actively campaigning the coin to potential future partners? THAT'S AWESOME! I'm sort of new to crypto, never have I seen the Dev even announcing something like this!

offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
Merited by madmartyk (5)

Wow BitcoinGoat is actively campaigning the coin to potential future partners? THAT'S AWESOME! I'm sort of new to crypto, never have I seen the Dev even announcing something like this!

We have a term for people like Goat here in the UK, he is a grafter. It means someone who works exceptionally hard in what they do. No one I have met in crypto deserves the term more than he does. The work he puts in for the community is utterly amazing. I am just glad to be a part of it.
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

We have a term for people like Goat here in the UK, he is a grafter. It means someone who works exceptionally hard in what they do. No one I have met in crypto deserves the term more than he does. The work he puts in for the community is utterly amazing. I am just glad to be a part of it.
Really im so newbie, in the beggining of january (this year) i dont know what the hell is the shatoshi word, then i not know a lot, but until today is the most trustly Dev/Project leader i found, and im joined in more than 50 discord servers. Im participating in all the projects i know from he is involved and TRAW is the most important for me, im buying traw everytime as i can do it, im so excited about how much up can reach that project, and one of the most importants things for me is the great community we have in traw network, im learning a lot of interesting things.

Craig Wright is Satoshi
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

is not only that, here i paste you the Airdrop Rules copied direclty from our #airdrop-rules channel from discord.
• Download TRAW Wallet - https://github.com/BitcoinGOAT/TrawNetwork/releases/tag/1.0.0.0
GitHub
BitcoinGOAT/TrawNetwork
Contribute to TrawNetwork development by creating an account on GitHub.

• Join Telegram - https://t.me/TRAWNetwork
    ○ After joining the TRAW Network Telegram group, proceed to leaving a message with the username you will be using on Discord for the Airdrop.
Telegram
TRAW Network
You can view and join @TRAWNetwork right away.
• Become Airdrop Eligible -
    ○ Proceed to Registering at CryptoHub Exchange - https://cryptohub.online/
    ○ Go to the TRAW market and purchase 2,500 TRAW about $25.00 “ As price increases and decreases the amount needed will be adjusted”. Also, as the airdrop progresses the minimum amount of TRAW needed will also be increased. - https://cryptohub.online/market/TRAW/
    ○ Withdraw TRAW to your local wallet
• Get “Airdrop Ready” Role -
    ○ Once you are done with all the necessary steps to become eligible, please proceed to the new TRAW Network Discord Server - https://discord.gg/qH42Mh6
    ○ Next, send a message to @sorin90#6811 or @BitcoinGoat™#0429 with your wallet address and proof that you have followed all steps as stated here and wait for you to get approved with the “Airdrop Ready” role.
if you have questions about that feel free to ask anything you not understand

These rules are no longer used. The Server will be opened up for everyone to join and participate.

LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Of these rules what you say is that the 2500 traw no longer need to be bought to participate in the ad?
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

Of these rules what you say is that the 2500 traw no longer need to be bought to participate in the ad?

No longer needed. We will add new ways to participate in the airdrop.
You will be able to get more details at our Discord Community : https://discord.gg/YWyvdf3

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:22:11 AM

No longer needed. We will add new ways to participate in the airdrop.
You will be able to get more details at our Discord Community : https://discord.gg/YWyvdf3

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Hi Dev. I would like very much to participate in the community. But discord says I do not have permission to view the channels in TRAW discord. How do I get to be in your community?
dididou

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

Unfortunately, I feel that I missed something, I only read it now. I don't know if I can participate in the airdrop?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: