Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

Wish many investor support your plan when ICO will begin!
A rather interesting website, faultless job!  Good luck team!

This is a truly decentralized project which mean no ICO will needed.

The initial distribution  start using 40 weeks of airdrop.

Join the channel now to get free TRAW
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

We've been sharing lots of cool stuff to the community on Discord. It has really woken the initial community to the goals we have set in front of us.

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:41:48 AM

This is a project aimed at rewarding customers, businesses, homeless people, children ... TRAW has identified the target by deploying 3 of its network tools. With the specific and scientifically developed approach, I believe TRAW will be more and more powerful.
And those are only a few things this project wants to do. Of course those are kinda the most important at least in my opinion, especially the homelessness and the children. Helping poor people is a great thing, and this project wants to give them a fighting chance not only giving them some money and then forgeting about them. And let's not forget that the children are our future, so we need to help them prepare for the future.
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:48:12 AM

This is a project aimed at rewarding customers, businesses, homeless people, children ... TRAW has identified the target by deploying 3 of its network tools. With the specific and scientifically developed approach, I believe TRAW will be more and more powerful.
And those are only a few things this project wants to do. Of course those are kinda the most important at least in my opinion, especially the homelessness and the children. Helping poor people is a great thing, and this project wants to give them a fighting chance not only giving them some money and then forgeting about them. And let's not forget that the children are our future, so we need to help them prepare for the future.

Good points! From a commercial/business standpoint Goat has also shared with us what's in the works in terms of coin usage on discord multiple times! Not many projects can say they have that at the moment.

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

Everyone should check out our new informational video on our official YouTube channel.

Link - TRAW Network - The Real Always Win

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

AD round 15 recieved. Thank you Traw Devs and the admins who are very active in the community.
Ad round 16th is coming happy levelling at discord guys..
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Everyone should check out our new informational video on our official YouTube channel.

Great!
The TRAW network team should keep publishing promotional videos regularly.
I believe the Youtube channel will build up popularity of the project well.

We are prepping more content which we are looking to release on our new TRAWPlay platform. More information on this can be obtained by joining the community at Discord. Links are on page 1  Grin

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

traw network is recruiting crypto talents across the globe.  if you have the devotion, the skills, commitment, investment funds or anything in between, then you are very welcome to join the traw community.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

That's was very creative and nice little promotional video on what TRAW is and how it's gonna help through blockchain. I would like to see these kind of promotional videos more often being published, these will be helpful for TRAW to wide spread it's popularity.

LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

I want to know when the AD closes because I've been uploading some lvl but then I saw rank at 0 again, does anyone know that?
Alex.k

Activity: 280
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

This coin has been added to our pool-click the banner to join discord.
CryptoLing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:41 PM
Merited by xandry (1)

I want to know when the AD closes because I've been uploading some lvl but then I saw rank at 0 again, does anyone know that?

The airdrop is live for 1 week. Every round of airdrop the level will be reset.

So if you gained some lvl and check it again turns out to be 0, so the new airdrop round is already conducted.

You need to reach lvl 10 in 1 week for more easy understanding.
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

a very good short but powerful information video about the utilization about traw! keep up the good work!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:12:43 AM

Love the video Goat! Speaks volume about you and the Dev's commitment to your project.

scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/L30p1ks.png

The video looks really good. and it's really informative.
kyton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I am glad the video has been released on Youtube, hopefully more people will see and start to follow and join this great community.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

I am glad the video has been released on Youtube, hopefully more people will see and start to follow and join this great community.

Yeah it was really a nice promotional video, and I hope some of our community member will help too in creating such nice promotional videos for TRAW project.

I'm really looking forward towards this kind of promoting activities and more videos being created, as these are successful way of promoting project for wide spread of popularity.

CryptoLing

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

i'm very happy and proud to join in this project because i know this project will be had more greate opportunity Cheesy
can't wait to start airdrop ^_^

Yeah me too. I'm glad to found a weekly airdrop coin.

AD 16 is going to end, better go to the channel and start leveling  Grin
scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

i'm very happy and proud to join in this project because i know this project will be had more greate opportunity Cheesy

There's still plenty of time left to reach the requested level.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:23:34 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2022, 08:52:43 PM by Welsh

airdrop usually closes at around saturday evening (sunday 0:00 midnite).  when your rank is reset to 0 (usually during monday), that means a new round has just started, and you can level up for the current round.

there's still time to level up.  ad16 gonna end in 3 days.  besides leveling, there are lots of bounties introduced this round.  i can see people doing bounties.  expect more bounties to be introduced in the coming rounds.  traw network is going to be alot busier from now.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: