Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

Great news, a new stake pool is very good, it shows that more people are aware of TRAW's potential, but the video is the best thing, the strong point in this project is its impact in the poor communities and its use with the homeless and the youth  in later stages and informative media about these aspects will show to people TRAW's real strength.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

i'm very happy and proud to join in this project because i know this project will be had more greate opportunity Cheesy
can't wait to start airdrop ^_^

Yeah me too. I'm glad to found a weekly airdrop coin.

AD 16 is going to end, better go to the channel and start leveling  Grin

there's still time to level up.  ad16 gonna end in 3 days.  besides leveling, there are lots of bounties introduced this round.  i can see people doing bounties.  expect more bounties to be introduced in the coming rounds.  traw network is going to be alot busier from now.

Yeah I need to reach lvl 10 soon or maybe I will miss the airdrop.

Nice, I can see the admin been very active to make new bounties everyday.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Don't worry buddy, still two more days left that 's more than enough time so you can level 10 soon. By the way, it's only 16th airdrop round we still have 24 rounds of airdrop to go for.

MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

i'm very happy and proud to join in this project because i know this project will be had more greate opportunity Cheesy

there's still time to level up.  ad16 gonna end in 3 days.  besides leveling, there are lots of bounties introduced this round.  i can see people doing bounties.  expect more bounties to be introduced in the coming rounds.  traw network is going to be alot busier from now.

Don't focus too much on leveling. Just chat and be friendly with the community.

If you got any trouble, you are more than welcome to ask for help.

cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

mention me anytime, if I am online I'll chat with you Smiley

scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

mention me anytime, if I am online I'll chat with you Smiley

I can really vouch for that/ Cell is really chatty most of the time when he is online. He is immune so he doesn't need to reach lev 10 but he is really trying to help as much as he can. so if you wanna kill some time you can talk to him
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Yes I am on 90% of the time, just hit me up I'll help you out.

alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I can announce that community is working for make real a long weekly TRAW bounty, from community to community, as community initiative and with funds provided from the community. ASAP in the weekend that will be published in bounty section from bitcointalk and then starts. We are finishing some details on it.

Stay tuned and join https://discord.gg/hbfVzjE if you not done it until now for be sure not forgot it.

Im feel so good as being part of Traw Network Community

Craig Wright is Satoshi
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

There will be swap to MN chain in the future. May I ask if the swap is manually or will be done at the exchanges ?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

I can announce that community is working for make real a long weekly TRAW bounty, from community to community, as community initiative and with funds provided from the community. ASAP in the weekend that will be published in bounty section from bitcointalk and then starts. We are finishing some details on it.

Stay tuned and join https://discord.gg/hbfVzjE if you not done it until now for be sure not forgot it.

Can't wait for the upcoming bounty. There is a weekly traw trader bounty that gives 300TRAW for the winner.

scorilo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

A few more hours left until the 16th airdrop is over. from what I saw the number of participants should be a little higher then the previous week. The others that didn't join yet still have time to reach the required level. so good luck to everyone
cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:44:30 AM

There will be swap to MN chain in the future. May I ask if the swap is manually or will be done at the exchanges ?

It will likely be a manual swap as we may be switching algorithms.

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

Wow good news. This project always improving all the time.

Yeah me too, feeling blessed to get to join TRAW since day 1  Grin

Thanks for the news, this community has great bounties and several other advantages to the active members, that makes the project stronger than most airdrop coins.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

This is great news to me. I hope this Masternode will be done very good because this can attract many investors and holders of TRAW.

I'm sure the swap shall not be hard as there will be detailed instructions on how to do it. When will the swap happen?
trungdlvn

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

This is great news to me. I hope this Masternode will be done very good because this can attract many investors and holders of TRAW.

I'm sure the swap shall not be hard as there will be detailed instructions on how to do it. When will the swap happen?

The plan is to release after/on week 20. So 4 weeks more. We will swap to Quark algo MN.

Switching to masternode chain does not guarantee the attraction with investors/holders, but I hear a big plan behind Traw about real using, bring block chain to real life...that is what people are looking/waiting for.

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

The plan is to release after/on week 20. So 4 weeks more. We will swap to Quark algo MN.

Switching to masternode chain does not guarantee the attraction with investors/holders, but I hear a big plan behind Traw about real using, bring block chain to real life...that is what people are looking/waiting for.

So 3 weeks more before conducting new swap?

I guess some investors who find them self as love Masternode will join the community when MN is deployed
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

The main procedure of swap will happen after the celebration of circumcision according to jewish calendar and will unlikely be very prolific procedure because there are not many people wanting to get burdened by association with the date of circumcision when they perform an action on their coins. The method of mnemonic segregation where action and associations are processed by brain separately could be of a huge help for them.
trungdlvn

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

The main procedure of swap will happen after the celebration of circumcision according to jewish calendar and will unlikely be very prolific procedure because there are not many people wanting to get burdened by association with the date of circumcision when they perform an action on their coins. The method of mnemonic segregation where action and associations are processed by brain separately could be of a huge help for them.

Hello, sorry but could you please help to explain in a simpler English ? I really do not get what you are trying to say.

cellulitis

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!??!?!? LOL what does Jewish circumcision have to do with cryptocurrency?

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

Indeed good to hear about the plan for release of Traw MasterNode is on or after week 20, but I'm eager for roll out of more realistic project which Traw is going to make and looking forward for it's release on the schedule time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: