Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡  (Read 18292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Got the swapped coins and the masternode giving rewards already.

What I like about new traw wallet is that it only consume around 120MB of RAM during staking. Meaning I can do the staking with the MN rewards as well. This is better than many of other masternode wallets which often eat around 180MB RAM and around 25% of the CPU that is not possible for staking on my spare I3 laptop.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
Merited by xandry (4)

Instead swap the dev wallet doing POS mining  http://explorer.traw.network:4001/address/TRHsdUdxgXUpZP8WccT6PkprCDexdcttLW  Smiley
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

So the announcement regarding the new specs and tier reward details will be done soon.
I strongly urge you guys to buy some cheap Traw now to fulfill your Masternode Collateral requirement.

Still enough time to do that once all the specifications have been announced. No need to rush now and make a bad decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

got my coins swapped very quick.  it pays to be an investor in this project.  thanks devs team!
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:47 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:13:13 PM by Daltonik

got my coins swapped very quick.  it pays to be an investor in this project.  thanks devs team!

Lol man. Well, I think you're a team member where you then swap transaction where the screenshots, is that all Goat changed his mind he said it would be compensation for f0me, but then recanted swap has been going for 4 days and it only got 50% of the purse of goat online and mining POS you call fast and fair, maybe it's time to declare BitcoinGoat a scammer, he has too many weird projects where you lose everything except the goat I think it's not even the goat and the toad?  Cheesy
BitcoinGoat (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Here is a screenshot of all correspondence with a goat and a screenshot of my purchases of his goats from which it is clear that at the last of his fucking swap I made mistakes, but fuck I first meet such a reaction. How it can drive the person for what he has told you,dev, about the problem, and you claim that.
I think that people not accepting apologies this is a goat in fact. So who is scammer here?

First and foremost you are a clown for this. As you can see in the community at Discord I am a bit backed up on swaps due to a matter with family, I will not get to the facts due to the non necessity for this case with this clown.

You filled a form with 3 different addresses and a different name than the one used for the airdrop, the system flagged you as a scammer, you saw this and messaged me, I in return told you not to worry that I will process your swap to just give me the time needed.

And as everyone can see with the spreadsheet this clown shared, the swap is actually moving along nicely. But this un patient person is looking to sabotage the whole project because he chooses to not follow directions.

The community knows me as a person that is committed to TRAW Network and it's future, not as a scammer and I'm sure many can come on here to vouch for my work.

Any information wanted please feel free to contact me. Don't go like this clown and ruin a project just because the dev is handling business with his family.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

got my coins swapped very quick.  it pays to be an investor in this project.  thanks devs team!

Lol man. Well, I think you're a team member where you then swap transaction where the screenshots, is that all Goat changed his mind he said it would be compensation for f0me, but then recanted swap has been going for 4 days and it only got 50% of the purse of goat online and mining POS you call fast and fair, maybe it's time to declare BitcoinGoat a scammer, he has too many weird projects where you lose everything except the goat I think it's not even the goat and the toad?  Cheesy

For the record... I am not obligated to compensate anyone for getting scammed. And especially now that the new F0me community has been so hostile towards me and my Team.

Feel free to keep talking and sharing your poor proof of scams
But who do you want with his shitcoin, about f0me it was your statements and empty promises about the compensation you weren't asked about it and no one was pulling the goat's tongue sad clown.  Shocked
cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Furthermore it was you that made the mistake, you have no one to blame but yourself.

rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

For the record... I am not obligated to compensate anyone for getting scammed. And especially now that the new F0me community has been so hostile towards me and my Team.

But who do you want with his shitcoin, about f0me it was your statements and empty promises about the compensation you weren't asked about it and no one was pulling the goat's tongue sad clown.  Shocked

Dal you are making a fool out of yourself. First of all you made the mistake then you filled the form multiple times with different names and address which was suspicious.
Therefore, as a result of your wrongdoings, you will have to wait for your coins.

BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

Dal you are making a fool out of yourself. First of all you made the mistake then you filled the form multiple times with different names and address which was suspicious.
Therefore, as a result of your wrongdoings, you will have to wait for your coins.

I'm over this guy. I'm sure the community here at Bitcointalk is smart enough to notice those who are just trying to sabotage hard working projects.

It sucks to say but this guy is a fool. Only fools blame others for their mistakes. Real men, at least those who seem to be, take care of their own mistakes.

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

I'm over this guy. I'm sure the community here at Bitcointalk is smart enough to notice those who are just trying to sabotage hard working projects.

It sucks to say but this guy is a fool. Only fools blame others for their mistakes. Real men, at least those who seem to be, take care of their own mistakes.

BitcoinGoat is very right... That guy is out of patience and very rude. Scammers run away. But goat his a genuine very nice guy and easy to talk. Just have patience and all will go smooth. I haven't even yet recieve my swap coins, I don't even get mad, I will be just waiting for BitcoinGoat to have swap it..
BitcoinGoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

BitcoinGoat is very right... That guy is out of patience and very rude. Scammers run away. But goat his a genuine very nice guy and easy to talk. Just have patience and all will go smooth. I haven't even yet recieve my swap coins, I don't even get mad, I will be just waiting for BitcoinGoat to have swap it..

It's not much about the being a nice guy, but thee fact that we get work done. Lot's of it!!!! And for some pathetic bored individual to just come and try his best to sabotage my name in the community is very sad. I just hope this guy can find his inner self soon and apologize not only to me but to my community.

TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

Am I reading this correctly??? TRAW Network has a Troll problem? It is my pleasure to tackle the trolls for you guys  Grin
kyton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Yeah, we don't need any Trolls to try disrupt this community.  A lot of us have made friends around the world because of this awesome community, especially those that have been around here since day one.

If things take time, no need for people to get all upset about it.  Things can sometimes take it's time and Goat does get it done and properly.  He has never let us done at all.
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Just i was thinking about all that yesterday (while i was travelling) and im very surprised about what is doing that troll.

Is SrMember, signed up from 2014!! and the first that guy do, is in middle of swap (whitouth do it) move coins from old chain to new chain, and so lucky recovering coins, i cant ad words about an experimented user moving coins in middle of swap to diferent chain, or why he ist experimented user if is signed up here from 2014, im sure he is owner about a hacked account.

He was scammed about a project nothing involved with our dev, community from the scam project move to new project and try to burn another new, but traw has nothing involved in... and dev offered the opportunity to be compensated as any way. Must be gratefully and not broking balls claiming that.

TRAW Airdrop is around week 20 and this guy join the discord server... last week? what the hell this guy is trying be compensated about nothing involving our community if first nothing he is not doing support for community from beginning of project?

And finally that "guy" fill the form for swap multiple times, and never with the name he is using in the server and is caught and noticed he will moved to the end of the swap list about try cheating and then do same as child in floor filling of spam some threads of diferents projects involved of any way with traw.

Im thinking about that account was hacked or selled at any time and the owner now is a simple troll looking food, and nobody must talk about he.

TRAW comunity is in middle of swap for MasterNode support, doing it handly by the core team, sure that guys have family and live out the computers too and we must be patiente about the work they are doing for us and spread the word about our community to friends and social media and be involved in project.

Craig Wright is Satoshi
GammaAces

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

SWAPs are very difficult to handle and take a lot of time and patience from both investors and devs. As an old member since AD1 of TRAW community, what was made in these 20 weeks is astonishing and hopefully the price will reflect the great work of the dev team.

BTW, staking is doing great since the network weight still low, a good chance to gather more traw coins
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

There are quite a lot of coins has been swapped but only around 6M (42 Masternodes) to be locked in masternodes. It seems people make a comparison and choose the staking over masternode at this phrase.

By the way, may I suggest Traw to be list on https://mnode.club/ - a maternode monitoring site. Coin can be added by voting.

cellulitis

Activity: 100
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

thanks for the suggestion I'll bring it up.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

coinswapping is still ongoing.  since goat is the only one who handles the coinswap, there might be some delays, but sure they're going to get the old coins swapped.  i suggest those who wanted swap on their coins to be active on discord, and wait for goat to be online.  he usually alots some of his time when online doing the coinswap.
kyton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

New wallet is running like a dream.  So far so good with the stakes coming in regularly.   Price has also risen during this difficult BTC season.   Waiting for the price to reach its limits in the sky where it should be as it is totally undervalued currently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: