Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto be fully regulated by governements?  (Read 280 times)
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Nothing to worry about,some regulations will trigger full adoption of these governments and it could be a good reason why the whole country will start to recognize the cryptocurrencies.Sometimes it is better to have some regulations so that the things will be much easier especially when we are talking about the legality of a currency like cryptos.

I agree. I do not think that the government has the opportunity to actually regulate the crypto currency. Even if the method is found not the fact that the market will stand after this

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Why not  ? if the regulation will open a good opportunity to the cryptocurrencies? if that will be the reason for a wider use and massive adoption in our countries? i wont disagree because it is better to have things legally than we are hiding into the shadows,because not all the countries agreed to use cryptocurrencies.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Nope, no one has the control for.centralized coin. The thing is that , they might regulate it in limited way. The only way they coukd regulate it is to make a centralized coin and make it available to everyone. This will allow the government to have greater control over this, people will be able to show abd be transparent how they use their funds with the inspection of governments. Surely, government will take a large part on doing regulations.
modtakels

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

It is very nice to have some regulations if that will the reason why most of these countries will adopt the use of cryptocurrencies,slowly it will revolitionize the payment and the existing banking system,lets take steps one at a time so that the whole world will wont be suprised about these cryptocurrencies,full adoption is possible but it needs some time and i am talking about  decades.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

I think that crypto will be partly regulated by governments and partly by big exchanges. you can't ban digital goods, same as pirated stuff, but you can make a life of pirate harder.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Moderation is better than banning cryptocurrencies,because i dont think the government will fully adopt it these upcoming years,but hopefully the upcoming decades will make a difference,that is why this step would be the stepping stone for the countries to adopt and use cryptocurrencies,better than totally banning the use.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

It could be a good reason why most of these contries will start thinking and studying the use of the cryptocurrencies and the technology behind it which is the blockchain technology,sometimes things will be easier when ther are someone who are managing or regulating these new things and technology.That is why i dont really get bothered when some countries are regulating the cryptocurrencies.

leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

I don't think crypto can be heavy regulated by government. If somewhere regulations are bad, there will always be the option to move to another country. I don't think all countries will pass similar regulations.

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

I think that the government really did not be able to curb the crypto currency, I believe it is sincere, and I hope, I want at least a little to feel free and to have freedom of action, although many states are already preparing a specific package of laws regulating cryptocurrency
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

I think it will be integrated into the current tax mechanisms, this I think would be a beneficial move for cryptocurrency. It can be decentralized in the fact that banks cannot inflate it, nor can they seize or control somebody's assets. But having cryptocurrency taxed is a necessary step for its global adoption, as the governments of the world will intervene if they cannot tax it.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Everything established and mature is regulated by government. It is inevitable for bigger and older coins to be regulated if they succeed.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Every good thing in this planet has been regulated by the people,internet was regulated that is why it was established,not all regulations would be a bad thing sometimes these new technology needs to have some regulations or moderation so that it will be widely use,or be adopted massively by all the countries,it is better than a total ban.

anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

crypto can not be fully regulated by governments, but they can regulate ICOs and any way of funding through fiat currencies. But crypto can still become an money

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

It is better than banning the cryptocurrencies,it just opens new doors and posibilties that these countries would give some chance to fully adopt the technology,i know it would be impossible in the next upcoming years but in the far future decades from now you will be suprised because you are one of those early adopters.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

Well established technologies today are all regulated by the government so why not ? if these events will open new doors and posibilities for the cryptocurrencies to be fully legal in all the countries? why not? it is better than we are hiding to the public because using these cryptocurrencies for example are prohibited.

Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

The more governments of different countries try to regulate crypto-currencies, the better for crypto-currencies. legitimization only increases the credibility of this technology. I really wait for it to happen.
coremind

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Crypto will be regulated to some extent. They can not regulate the whole cryptoshere, the time and money to do so would be astronomical. They have already started with icos,exchanges and conversion to fiat(taxes). I highly doubt they will go any further, seems like a lot of countries are starting to toy with the idea of adopting it vs banning.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

It can be manipulated by such person, thats the reason why the government is aiming to regulate it.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Lcardenas08

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

Government will regulate crypto to a certain degree, but the anon coins will make it hard. They will try to enforce their regulations but crypto is a strange ecosystem that doesn't behave like regular currency. Crypto is currency + so much more! and the exciting thing is, its just starting!!
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

There is a large possibility that crypto will be regulated by the government because for them, they will thinkinh a large potential of incom for the government especially on taxing it. Once it was regulated, they will now had a chance to impose tax on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: