Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
coremind (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:38 PM
Merited by Getmon (1)

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

sure. This is only a consolidation phase. This larval movement is great for preparing a big explosion...
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price, because if the price is stable, what can we earn?
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

I see these bloodbaths as blessings to some few smart people like me,when the market has crashed it opens good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for few people,buying at the dips when most of the people are selling is the best strategy that i have learned from the past few months,effective asf when the market has recovered you will have what you wanted to have when a market has gone bull run.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

the stock market is so lively that it is sometimes difficult to catch up to speed. the market needs to pick up a little bit. verification work is very good. investors are a bit easier to work with.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

I am agree with topic starter, as higher volatility means more opportunities for people who are serious into investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

But... When moon?

Lol yeah I'm so glad I don't have to see that shit anymore. It was always Slack before but yes of course now it's Discord. I don't have telegram because they require a phone number. Man I'm surprised so many people in crypto use it and are willing to give out their phone number. Maybe I'm just missing out because they know of an app that can generate a number or something. I heard Google Voice works but I think that's only available in America.

This bear market was needed for sure. Now I actually have time to research projects that I was interested in but they 2xed then 2xed then 2xed in like a week so I said F that, I'm not investing now. I can look deeper into them now and invest some! Woohoo! I only invest in projects that I think we succeed and I'm genuinely interested in. No NEO or ETH here. I've never owned any and never will. They are over-hyped IMO and aren't worth 100th of what they cost.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

When moon and when lambo thing are morelikely came from the noobs who doesnt know how to trade with technical analysis,most of the time the new folks which are buying anything that is in hype,i cannot blame these people because being new to cryptocurrency thing would give you so much joy and you will buy any of these coins without any proper reference or information why did you invest to these coins.

Bloody market will always be a good opportunity to some or few people who are buying from the dips because they could make an easy money when the market has started to recovered,better gains than these temporary bull runs.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
coremind (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

I see these bloodbaths as blessings to some few smart people like me,when the market has crashed it opens good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for few people,buying at the dips when most of the people are selling is the best strategy that i have learned from the past few months,effective asf when the market has recovered you will have what you wanted to have when a market has gone bull run.

I am in the same boat,  i guess you could call it shark investing. You circle and circle until it bleeds then you strike.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

I think that a person doesn't need to be a genius to learn about their portfolio prospects:)) even at the dip there are always decent price changes which makes it possible to speculate.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

I really hope these corrections`ll pack off all "crypto traders and investors",who make this market more volatile, than it can be. We need normal market to see slow, but big increase in long term
coremind (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

I think that a person doesn't need to be a genius to learn about their portfolio prospects:)) even at the dip there are always decent price changes which makes it possible to speculate.

Agreed they don't need to be a genius ,just informed. Understanding what your are buying is key, understanding that will give you the latitude to speculate
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

the low price on the ICOs is not as a result of bad research, it is just all over and affected by the big gun bitcoin and ethereum. One can only judge when the value of bitcoin and ethereum rises later and the ICOs are not affect positively. I believe if the ICO are doing the needful to improve the product and volume of trade they will always keep up in maintain the coin price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Smart traders use all market opportunities and even dips, so there is another strategies how to get money when everything is falling. For me it shows which coins is more independent that others. Some coins with own bockchain making some profit in market dip.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1263

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

market corrections are good, and while they may weed out the weak hands
as the OP says it also benefits those who want to take advantage of the
correction and sell high to buy back at a lower value to increase their holdings.
This is a reason why we see volatility in the markets, people are taking
advantage of either FUD or FOMO trends.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Moeda

Activity: 1540
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

Indeed most projects offer greater benefits based on ICO prices, but once launched into the market then the price decline drastically. Even away from the price of ICO. Such events make investors less confident in investing.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:45:05 PM

Somebody had become a billionaire in these red weeks i think:) the whole thing is not about regulations, it is a great but of market whales before the pump we are about to face.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
yicemtipe42

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

Yeah it is good, it stops when moon things. But whats happening in the last 3-4 moths is beyond correction of course, its such a loss -.-
coremind (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

The FOMO and FUD trends are generally offer the ability to see,how legitimate a project is. If its strong the fud is weathered and life goes on. With Fomo and the drastic increase you watch to see if it actually holds the price line. The sad part of it all this is where you find the whales, either dumping and rebuying or just simply turning a big profit and rebuying Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: