Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

Professional traders never panic and use not only the market correction but dumps to earn even more than during the pump times.  probably you'll enjoy this video about 3 altcoins that can be bought during the dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wWweAiVNw
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Crashes of prices in the market place can result as no effect to others investors but they can avail more coins to add in their huge amount of coins in their wallet. Some got effected and the possibility they will not buy more coins but they can sell all their coins outsidetheir money going to market eexchange.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Yes they are good in the sense that they bring everyone to the ground instead of on their mars rocket. Corrections are needed for a market to stay sane.

raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

I read before from google page that correction is mostly a trap so that the small players are being force or cheat out of the market and is take over by big player. As in trading one side win = one side lose, so small players out of the market = big players sucking all the money of the small players.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Forget it, i'm not buying yet cause its gonna get cheaper. When another 10% overall drop occurs, i'm buying ALL top 10 coins.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Good investor takes advantage of fear and greed. They buy when there is fear, in other words, when the market crashes. When the market is up - then they sell. They move almost exactly the opposite of most people's actions on the market.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price, because if the price is stable, what can we earn?
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Yes it is very good because these weak people are selling their coins in panic,so it means these bloodbaths are good opportunity to get these solid coins in cheaper prices,those who sold in panic will surely lose a lot of money after the market has already recovered,that is why i am buying a lot of coins when these bloodbaths happened.

nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Market corrections are necessary for the overall health of the market. There must be fluctuations over time in order to build strength and secure a sustainable future. 
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

In my opinion, the only and most important thing in such market situations is not to panic. Even if it takes longer than expected, I think you do not have to sell what you have.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

agree with your opinion. looking for profits from panic. take advantage of that. buy when prices go down and sell on the way up. in the sense of waiting for bad news and buying, selling when the good news about the market.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Good investor takes advantage of fear and greed. They buy when there is fear, in other words, when the market crashes. When the market is up - then they sell. They move almost exactly the opposite of most people's actions on the market.  Smiley

Yes those who have experience in trading they will take this market correction as an advantage and they will buy coins, but what panic people will do they will sell coins. this is the difference b/w panic people and a real trader. if you want to become a good trader then buy coins when the market is down.
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

I also feel good, everything will be fine again.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

The correction creates room for seasoned investors to invest into their favourite altcoins at a great discount
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

I couldnt disagree market corrections opens new doors for the few smart investors to buy cheaper altcoins compare to their normal prices,solid altcoins especially are the ones i am buying when these bloodbaths and crashes happened,because it can give me a lot of gains when the market has started to recover.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

The market always walks in cycles and waves it is normal. You just need to be patient to sell now without any reason.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Of course, It can’t be eternal growth, and after the correction market is usually goes up! But it is necessary to look at the fundamental analysis, as the correction can be very long!

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

For people who trade on the Exchange, now it is just a Paradise. You can make a lot of money while the market is in this state.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Of course, It can’t be eternal growth, and after the correction market is usually goes up! But it is necessary to look at the fundamental analysis, as the correction can be very long!

As long as we wait it out, it should be fine. Just don't have to panic sell like a lot of people.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

How can you make more money when the market is crashing? Which derivatives are you buying? Otherwise it's quite impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: