Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

Market correction is a good means to correct the hick in price of cryptocurrencies and at it the market will be able to adopt new investors and gain stability despite the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market, so I will say blood bath is more of a blessing then it is perceived by newbies in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

Corrections for me is thep perfect time to get into these solid coins,because you wont ever know when will these  coins be cheaper,that is why i take every opportunity that these bloodbaths are giving me,making good money from these bloodbaths are the best feeling you will have because not everybody knows how profitable these bloodbaths are.

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

I agree with people who are experienced people and who can understand that if we have something with cheap price later we can sell it much more expensive !

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
It is one party. Other party - a large number of investors, grows market capitalization, quicker development crypto. Emergence of cryptocurrencies has made possible trade at the exchange for any person. For the majority it isn't familiar. Time is necessary to study. In 10 years of panic investors won't remain. It will become ordinary.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

IMO yes it is a good thing to have,getting cheaper altcoins from the dip will give you thousands to millions of dollars that depends on your portfolio,making good money with these bloodbaths really inspiring opposing the market situation is the best feeling that you will get that is why i always keep my bitcoins in my  hardwallet so if some bloodbath happens i could easily buy more altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

Indeed,market corrections gave the public a lot of panic that is why it only worsen the situations,but in few people this would be a good opportunity to get more cheaper altcoins below their normal prices.IMO these crashes are manipulated by the big players and im talking about the financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet,that is why we need to adopt to what they want.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Agree All these corrections are thrown out of the market by people who do not understand anything, but the last correction is very strong, and even I have already been on the market for more than a year, I'm already beginning to think about sales all coins, what i have. But only HODL

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 01:39:18 AM by Flor1982

Very true it will clean the market price once again to the rightful value but the point here is we are here to gain and to have profits not to be branded as a panic people, that this corrections will always come and will always to happen so for me the very good of corrections is our timing to sell it high and buy it low after the dip because it is truly hurts when we just bought the coins then suddenly a so called corrections will appear.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

I couldn't agree more with this. I don't really like people who recently introduced into cryptocurrency, got some profit, thinking that they were genius and claiming to be "cryptocurrency expert". Often they only in it for the money, not caring or understanding about the technology at all.

These people just got lucky with the last bull run. The truth is there are a lot of bloodbath in crypto and they shouldn't treat it as a quick rich scheme. I long for the day when crypto scene matured and the rest of the world sees it as a real deal.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

Better because the bulls will have sometime to cooldown after long run trying to push the market up.Bloobaths are indeed profitable somehow when you are buying more solid coins at the dips,i usually doing it when the coin i like has 40% OFF thru these bloodbaths,because surely these solid coins will recover faster than any coin in market.

doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

It is good,because if you have some extra bitcoins when the bloodbath happened you could buy cheap altcoins from the market,solid coinsa re down with 40% off or more that is why bloodbaths are profitable,you could buy from the dip bloody market and make instant money when the market has started to backed up.

That is true, the market grow to fast and there are so many fake btc fans, the correction will wash them out and the true btc fans will remian. Do not worry about the price now, the correction will ne over soon.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

For me,yes it is because we could get a lot of cheaper altcoins when the corrections has occured,sell of upto 40% discounts from the solid coins is really a good thinf to have,making thousands of dollars in an instant especially when you bought bitcoins from the dips then suddenly the market has recovered again to where it was.

bratbu

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Of course it is ,especially when you still have the money to buy those cheap altcoins in the market probably you will be making big amounts of money from these bloodbaths,that is why we need some spare bitcoins in our wallets to get these solid altcoins which are in sale 30-40% off whenever these bloodbaths happen.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
cardific

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

Of course market corrections looks awful sometimes and many investors sell immediately their actives
But if we have main crypto currencies always almost the same price, we could better invest in new coins and not think about market corrections so much
donotlean

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

we are at the pit.we tired of losing money and whales tryed to beat up and they did but they can't beat me i will not sell my tokens like that

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Most of the people are doing panic selling that causes the market to bleed more,that is why i loved the bloodbaths the prices are going down to hell ,that is why it is a very good opportunity to get those solid altcoins in cheaper prices,you will get rewarded after the market has recovered enough soon,so HOLD your grounds and buy even more !
Budi kusuma

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

precisely this condition is very good for us when the market price plummeted to invest our money in all coin, we just wait when the market price begins to rise back there we will reap a lot of profit
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Of course it is,where you can find a coin which will give you 40% discount with their normal price? its bargain selling when these bloodbaths are happened that is why people who are smart will buy more coins within bloodbaths so that they will get instant gains after the market has recovered from the bloody market corrections.
cryptodevs

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

It is easier to get good profits within bloodbaths compare to the normal market environment,because in bloodbaths you could have 40% OFF from the original prices of these solid coins,that is why it is easier to get profits from the bloodbaths.Making money while the market is bleeding is indeed wise,you could make thousands of dollars instantly.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: