Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:06 AM

Yes if the market remains the same who can make profits? So corrections occurring often makes people gain more. When price dips it is the best chance for people to buy both bitcoin and altcoins and when market recovers they sell it to obtain better profits. The main thing we have to remember here is don't intend to sell during these correction phases, be quiet and observe the market situations.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Yes, this is opening the chance and opportunity to new investors because the price is not too high.
There are too many investors have no patient to wait instead panic selling their coins.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Yes, when the price crashes it's have a positive result because investor giving chance to buy cheaper price of cryptos'. Price correction in the market cap is giving opportunity to those people who want to engage in cryptos. In return it giving chance to earn much bigger profit once the value in the market cap turn to green.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

The market conditions are not going to make you a better investor, studying trading and the coin in which you want to invest will make you a better investor, what the current market is doing is shaking every single person with some holdings, those that are weak will get rid of their coins those that are strong will hold their coins or even better they will get even more coins.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

Correction is good for all crypto market health. It can't be constant growth always. After we touch a deep bottom - a new huge grow wave will starts.
daniel634

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds, iotis eco-friendly, and its a community coin .? You only need a few minutes mtc to register and execute the program, advertise Marinecoin time dilution technology to the most commonly used social networking sites you live in and confirm that you are real, then you will receive 20,000 MTC from them. the system visit the website https://marineco.in and hop on the Discord channel to get more details from other community members fair distribution.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Corrections are necessary for a healthy market otherwise it goes in one direction and one negative news dump whole market in one go. Whenever market reach at a certain level, a correction is required for a further rise and it is good for market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

You are right!Now it is a good chance to buy more coins with huge diskount!I think it is a main benefit of that corrections!

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Hopefully you are right. It seems like we've been in correction mode for 3 whole months now. It seems to be taking too long to "weed out" those panicky investors. At times like these all you can do is hold and remember why you invested in crypto in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Market corrections are basically good so as to weed out weak hands from the market. Its also an opportunity for wise investor to get their favorite tokens at cheaper prices
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

Corrections is the necessary part of the market, every one are with some holdings there, and every one want a profit from here.When the market have reach at a certain level, then there a correction is required for a further rise. It is good for a healthy market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

correction of the market sifts most of the newcomers, so you can have a long-term investment in bitcoin and at the same time can trade for a decline (as it was with futures) Grin
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

It makes sense because as what i read from articles, corrections are good to make a certain coin even more secure, functional, and stronger than before. It's like an upgrade and getting ready for future use. So if bitcoin is having a correction, then that's because it's preparing for a bigger market price.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

If the correction leads to a higher price then be promising and it's very profitable investors. But if the correction thus makes the price go down then it should be able to be patient accept the fact.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Nowadays we evident fluctuations of assets on the market. Corrections follow the instability and in the contrary. These phenomena succeed each other. For some years crypto market will become more stable I suppose.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

I think correction is the necessary part of this market because this market depending on negative or positive news and react accordingly. And correction is good for this market because it create a buying opportunity for peoples.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Market corrections shake out the weak hands and move the coins from them to strong hands who are true believers in the coins. Also it brings sanity in the markets after a bull run. Otherwise everyone just gets filled with bull mania.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

We have the same point of view,market crashes makes these altcoins cheaper that is why i am holding my bitcoins in my hardwallet ready tp get transfered to my exchange account so that i could buy more cheaper altcoins when the bloody market has occured giving me more gains as soon as the market has recovered,repeating this method will surely give you a lot of money.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

The current correction is an excellent opportunity to enter the market for new investments and capital. In the meantime, this correction is already causing panic in people and they are selling in panic. And the money goes into strong hands.

melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Yes you  are right, I wnat to pay just the right price and I won´t invest in anything that is not at the right price, so I need corrections to put thing into place on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: