Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

You do have a point some people are just messing around good projects expecting quick profits once a project gets listed in a good exchange once ICO is over. This kind of people is also one of the reason why cryptocurrency is becoming just an entry and exit point for income.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Corrections are good because they remove a lot of weak projects and inefficient companies from the market. Those that remain will grow. It's interesting to look at those companies that have remained after the dot-com crash. Their growth has already surpassed the volume of that bubble several times.
LevaZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

I do not think that the long-awaited growth of the top 100 speaks of a stable adjustment. Maybe the people in fear slowly releases the market or something. I know one thing, until the storm passes through the market, nothing can be said in advance.
flymedia89

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Marinecoin - one of My favorite ICO marineco.in that I’m promoting for them because it’s really potential.you can get 20000 MTC free with sign up in  marineco.in/ico .this will be a great coin in 2018.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMy plan is to find out the next Ripple. And I think I have found it. Marinecoin is an old project in 2014 relaunching!there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. Join the discord or telegram group to talk about this project and Get free 20,000 coins: discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6   or   t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
Eaholevan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Yes, market corrections are necessary. It's impossible to grow all the time. After the fall, the market usually starts to grow.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

this provides a new opportunity to make use of cheaper coins, because if the market resuscitate again and you buy from the low, you will get a lot of unthinkable money
bitcoinewuyis

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

Marinecoin, MTC is the hottest thing on water.  They are currently in beta ico testing with their artificial intelligence driven reward system.  Jarvis, AI engine, automatically rewards each successful completed mission with 20,000 MTC currently during the beta phase.  The coin has time tested inherent value and aims to build the largest, most diverse, crypto community that there is.  The platform is designed to support IoT applications with zero fees to economically enable machine to machine transactions.  The learn more check out their site here     marineco.in/ico
Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

Advantages that is, but at the same time, people with a panic mood further lower the market. And you need an excuse or somehow a factor to attract them in the future in even greater numbers than they left now. With such a strategy, the one who is currently holding on to his investments will be the king.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

Market corrections are needed, every market need a corrections. So the market will go in better situation and do not go above the limit. We will see the market will go mature day after day.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

it would be nice to buy invest now and just wait for the explosion to fly upwards to get to the profits
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

Well this is the usual thing for such events on the market, its correction, and investor behavior
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

Correction is good but when it is delayed for a long time it does not allow the market to develop further. In my opinion, now the correction is too long and even those who do not panic begin to think about the prospects of the cryptocurrency market.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I think correction is the necessary part of this market because this market depending on negative or positive news and react accordingly. And correction is good for this market because it create a buying opportunity for peoples.

Right, this is something necessary, and we will always have the periods of corrections. However, today the market situation does not remind me any correction. I am waiting impatiently for the green rates.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

The current correction is an excellent opportunity to enter the market for new investments and capital. In the meantime, this correction is already causing panic in people and they are selling in panic. And the money goes into strong hands.
This correction does make people panic. but if the kit abisa look at the chart. when people have been discouraged to see bitcoin prices. usually bitcoin prices will show a fairly rapid rise
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I think correction is the necessary part of this market because this market depending on negative or positive news and react accordingly. And correction is good for this market because it create a buying opportunity for peoples.

Right, this is something necessary, and we will always have the periods of corrections. However, today the market situation does not remind me any correction. I am waiting impatiently for the green rates.

You are very right, its just you didn’t use right word – downtrend. What we see now is not correction. The difference here is that corrections are in fact very good, it shows that the interest to the coin is there and potential to the future grow as well. But downtrends are not so good for market. Only professional traders can profit during it
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

Exactly, market correction is good it will weed out those that just jumped into it in the name of getting rich quick. And that is why they dump and panic sell they don't understand what cryptocurrency entails.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

Indeed most projects offer greater benefits based on ICO prices, but once launched into the market then the price decline drastically. Even away from the price of ICO. Such events make investors less confident in investing.
If you do not want to invest in ico, maybe you can buy some assets that are now a lot of people invest there. One is bitcoin, ethereum and you can either choose one or maybe want to try another asset.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

If correction is not happens in the market, then the market is only one sided and nobody wants to enter in that bullish market.
And correction is compulsory for the market at certain level because after correction there is chances of buying good potential coins at very low rate.
So correction is always beneficial and mandatory for new comers like me for enter in market.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Stock market corrections rarely last long. In a broader context, while a stock market correction is an inevitable part

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
casaunho

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

No need to thank.Now (until the total fund of 10 billion coins is spent), you can get 20,000 coins every day just posting a post. If interesting - Marinecoin We are trying to create an fair distribution.And we hope that thanks to this, coins will be distributed to many people, and the community will only benefit from this.The coin is already traded on the stock exchange.The project is being revived (it began in the distant 2013).The coin will have a wide range of modern technologies, so, definitely, there will be some value in the world of crypto currency.The unfortunate situation with the miners in the past prompted the main developers to develop the project without their need. Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to operate the network without dependence on the miners (although a small mining will still be present).The developer - at the stage of distribution of the coin - does not hasten to talk about all the features of the coin.For example: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. The latest technology will be the most interesting, but about it - in the future.It is known that the coin will challenge the bitcoin, and not only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: