Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:37:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39948 times)
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Market corrections are good in my opinion. They help the market to get back on track and once you see a market correction then that means that the price is getting ready to go back up again. Market corrections whether good or bad are inevitable anyway so the best thing that we as investors can do for ourselves during market corrections is to buy more coins if we can and hold for prices to go back up again.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

but we have to keep waiting and be patient because ico is really kind to give our best gift and have a high value and we will be a big investor and hopefully it will happen and so on.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

when the real corrections coming on any crypto, this is the best time to buy more,,
then, if this not a corrections but price reversal, thats will make people lose their money mate
so, predict the price with all analysis, use technical and fundamental  Wink

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
 Yes its true, market correction had done important parts for the investors who want to invest more crypto because this is the time that weak people will dump their coins as according to them, may lose more if the correction will last longer, that's why big whales make some manipulation of fake media hypes as to distract them and sell their holding.
vhoang142

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

its bargain selling when these bloodbaths are happened that is why people who are smart will buy more coins within bloodbaths so that they will get instant gains after the market has recovered from the bloody market corrections.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

Correction of the market today ends but the price of bitcoin still can not be higher than $ 10,000. If you suddenly see that the price of bitcoin rises higher is a good indicator for the crypto-currency world as a whole, because in that case we will be sure that the market really started to grow . Smiley
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

Market corrections are good in my opinion. They help the market to get back on track and once you see a market correction then that means that the price is getting ready to go back up again. Market corrections whether good or bad are inevitable anyway so the best thing that we as investors can do for ourselves during market corrections is to buy more coins if we can and hold for prices to go back up again.
Market corrections from time to time is good because that would mean there is an organic growth for the coin. A rapid growth of the coin means a crash will follow afterwards so it would be good if the price would go up and down constantly which means the market is ranging as the price is stable compared to the coin having parabolic move. We know that last December, the price rise rapidly resulting to a crash and now the price is going back up. For those who wan't able to withstand with the crash/correction, they leave the market for good but for those who were able to survive, we can do it and get back on track again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

These people will be flush out and when the market moves up again, the investors who have been patiently accumulating all the cheap coins will be rewarded.Professional traders never panic and use not only the market correction but dumps to earn even more than during the pump times. it will happen again and again in the next few years
Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

For me I've come to learn that buying at dip is the best way to make money in cryptocurrency, when there's dip many people we want to sell and started creating FUD, then if one can buy as much as possible at the moment, and wait for some time surely there's a huge reward for it.
tranoanh0470

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I agree with people who are experienced people and who can understand that if we have something with cheap price later we can sell it much more expensive !
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

it is much easier to make money on the market fall than on the rise. many people who are poorly versed in cryptocurrency start selling their coins and they become many. you can manage to buy at low rate and later uvelichit your capital
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

I am agree with topic starter, as higher volatility means more opportunities for people who are serious into investments.
Correction of the market is good in any case. It does not allow infinitely artificially inflate bitcoin in price, otherwise it would very quickly soar in value to very high values and also quickly fall to the level of practical depreciation. Correction is very good for traders and investors in general, as it gives them the opportunity to earn not only on the rise, but also on the fall of the crypto-currency market.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

I don't agree with you. this may be good in a short period of time, but not like now-the market has been falling for six months.
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

Well they're obviously not good. Only in crypto do investors get happy when it goes up and then get happy when it goes down, saying 'sale day' etc etc lol.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Consolidation of the market occurs with regular periodicity. To use it for the accumulation of liquid securities and tokens is the task of every investor and speculator, as I am myself. It is unlikely that you will be able to capture the bottom. Therefore, do not pursue excess profits and take at the lowest point of falling securities of assets, but act in a planned and calculated manner.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

Yes, this is a really good trend and the future of the industry is being decided this year every day. I believe that in the coming weeks we will see some good moves and understand what will happen to technology and how market capitalization will change. And it is also very important for investors in ICO to understand the fact that the coming weeks are best for the purchase of tokens in this way. Their asset is getting cheaper and closing the position on it would be an excellent decision to invest ETH in projects like CardStack and other

maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

money markets is lively to the point that it is now and then hard to make up for lost time to speed. the market needs to get a tad. confirmation work is great. speculators are somewhat less demanding to work with.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Correction is a part of the gradual development of a market. And it can be useful for many reasons - you can buy buying more on low prices or some scam projects will disappear.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

The market is now in complete uncertainty, the Consensus confirmed it. There are ideas, but how to implement it is a question. It seems to me now any awkward movement can send at least down, though upwards with an equal share of probability. It is now unknown whether the last month of May, when bitcoin is below $ 10 thousand, as stated earlier, I'm beginning to doubt.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

This market volatility is great only for traders. I prefer to invest in the long term, so I absolutely do not care what happens to my coins this week.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: