Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
zekoroger

Activity: 496
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

market correction is good for a short time. now the market will need a few years to recover and the market decline is not over.

Why you think the market will need a few years to recover? i think you are not correct
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

You can try the same way to earn money when the market falls, and it's good to earn money!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Of course I'm not happy with the correction because for six months I do not make money on cryptocurrency. But I also believe that this correction is only good for the market. Now the price is absolutely all the coins are very cheap and it means that you can buy coins with a very good discount.

The market needs to be balance and what we encounter for the past 6 months is the effect of last year strong bull run and the market had absurd it all to get the investors share of profits. I'm hoping that 6 months is good enough to balance the cryptomarket and return back to green zone.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Correction is an inevitable element of any market. We do not have to worry at the time the correction takes place. We must buy coins in order to be able to sell them more in the near future.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

And maybe it's not a correction, but a healthy market without stupid money. Correction of 50-70% by definition can not be called so.It's time to get used to these layouts.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

It is good if you are out of positions, and decrease like 20-30 % is ok, but now there is a 70% correction. Seems like panic sell, so being in long position , especially in altcoins is hurting me.
Most of people are about to quit
maiconsr63

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

But it does not fit with blockchain technology where users can connect freely and directly together.
A mass market will create good chance to invest and also to earn.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

The notion of "correction of the crypto market" in me causes bewilderment and irritation. Especially when they say: "Everything, the fall correction has passed," and then another month the market goes down. I think that you can earn both on the ups and downs of the market.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Indeed they are. I think that they are needed to put the market back in place and keep it going for a long run. With a continuous bull market, the market is more likely to die IMO. I know that a lot of people will disagree with this, but I believe that the market needs a certain level of balance, and that's what corrections are for.
Haimainemy Trung

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Yeah it is good that the market is correcting, which ultimately will wipe out those potential investors who are are jumping into the crypto train without much research. And it will also sweep those projects who are on the ground only to create hype and doing nothing. This positive trend must go long way.  Lips sealed Lips sealed
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

The best methodology is to purchase in parts with the market is smashing and individuals are offering, and after that offer in parts with the market is recouping/rising and individuals are purchasing and pouring in cash. It along these lines one can win critical benefit and dependably be in benefit, regardless of the market. This purchasing in parts procedure additionally guarantees that one doesn't misses the great section and leave point and makes broker free of disappointments in circumstances.
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

I think big advantage of market corrections is that many mediocre projects will disappear. Right now there are so many bad and senseless projects, so i think it will be better for the industry if they disappear.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

The crypto market correction in 2018 has had a significant impact on all coins. Almost all coins have decreased in each of the blasks from the beginning of the year to the present, but all of them will certainly be stable again in the coming year.
spaopera

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price. Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:37:02 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Correction of the market is good, if it is carried out in an acceptable size and is not lingering. Such correction, which we are now experiencing, which has been going on for the eighth month, is not needed by anyone. Simply crypto currency should function without artificial interference, then the correction will be insignificant and not too noticeable. Since it is believed that the last increase in the price of bitcoin in December last year was created artificially, the consequences of this are quite strong.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

At the moment , the correction is too long delayed, maybe it is not a correction
martinpppp38

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

I think a correction is good for the market, that's what happens everywhere. On the other hand it would be necessary to define what is a correction and what is a crash.

It's undeniable with the rise that there was last year the correction seemed inevitable, but I didn't think that it would be so long and so violent.
What worries me the most is to see some ALT return to the price they were before the rise, it becomes pure speculation without any interest in the project (fortunately this isn't yet situation for all crypto but it could become it)

Obviously it also gives bad image of the crypto, after this crash it will take time to regain investor confidence

https://token.snips.ai/
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

The main thing is that the market correction, which has been going on since the beginning of the year, has not lasted for a long time. I think it's time to grow.

Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

I see these bloodbaths as favors to somewhere in the range of few shrewd individuals like me,when the market has slammed it opens great chance to make thousands to a large number of dollars for few people,buying at the plunges when the majority of the general population are offering is the best procedure that I have gained from the previous couple of months,effective asf when the market has recouped you will have what you needed to have when a market has gone bull run.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Indeed, market corrections are good. Not only good, they are natural and necessary for a sustainable growth. However, current correction seems to be too big, even though corresponding to the previous crazy growth and not exceptional comparing to previous corrections in crypto. But such huge correction can scare new investors and postpone the mainstream adoption.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: