Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39945 times)
Samohunk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

This is good for those who understand what's what for, because it is to a great regret not a large number of people understand, probably because people still do not have a big worldview. Because now is a great opportunity to buy crypto currency again.
yes market correction is good. But prolonged bear periods are not good for the market. Most will suffer from this and exit the market. some will not invest for lifetime again.

Yeah, that give more fun I think. But we just need to pay more attention. When correction happend it crash market and whe correnction end market will touch the moon it all deppends upon you when you buy or sell Smart traders use all market opportunities and even dips, so there is another strategies how to get money when everything is falling. For me it shows which coins is more independent that others. Some coins with own bockchain making some profit in market dip.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

The market correction actually are good because it makes us differentiate which coins are functioning well and which ones dissolves its purpose because the market went down. And yes it would be a great chance for investors to buy coins at a very low price and hold it for long term.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Hue hue hue, you're right! We will build a better community with people who stays after this corrections! Without whiners and "to the moon" guys.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Yes. It's a cycle. The market should have cooled down. It would be very dangerous if the market was constantly growing, then really smart people would think about the bubble.
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

You can't call this a market correction despite last years gains, it's been an 80% dump lol. Expect it will go back up though.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

the market is not friendly for now..!!
the price movement of tokens all began to decline sharply, and I could do nothing more,because there was no chance to sell my assets which had lost a lot..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Correction is always a chance to buy coins for good price. But do not rush to do many operations.While the bullrun of bitcoin, it was clear that the correction will come, and it was also clear that it will be very hard. Im happy that it comes. The only thing im not happy about are the mainstream media who report the about the bitcoin bubble who was blast!
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

Market correction is a natural thing, because basically there are two groups, namely traders and investors, and these two groups must benefit from the fall of the market. For each group, different actions will be needed. It is important to follow the plan or role chosen in the market, not to fall asleep with the market situation that occurs.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.
Yes its a chance to start investing in cryptocurrency, but the sad things is many people think its the end of crypto when price going down and when its keep going up they think it will going down or its too much to start to invest. People always keep think bad for crypto cause they dont understand it.

huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

The market correction is good, volatility is the essence of the market, and although the market is still very depressed, I think holding COINS for a long time will bring me more benefits, and I believe the market will go higher again.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Such periods are not for not for the inexperienced, however such periods are periods for serious accumulations while the weak hands are shed off. It does no one any good but very good for the business, helps bring more stability and organic growth, at least some elites won't have need to call crypto a bubble
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Correction in market prices is a healthy action to prove that the crypto community is serious in engaging to the people that trust this,since hard earned money is involved unto this and this wasnt a joke because if the bubble will continue to rule this market then for sure in just a year were all dead and the sucking whales will succeed

The market correction is good, volatility is the essence of the market, and although the market is still very depressed, I think holding COINS for a long time will bring me more benefits, and I believe the market will go higher again.

Holding is good strategy but lets not forget that crypto is a Currency and must be spend to circulate,if we all treat this as an asset or a virtual gold then what are we expecting will happen in future?So better change views and instead of holding do Trading
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

Indeed, periodic financial adjustments are important for the crypto market itself and investors. It is always better to buy coins in the period of financial correction, when prices remain low, in order to earn money in the future.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

so many ignorants here, OMG. is losing 85% of value a "correction"Huh

GTFO!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

holding coin isnt always good for us brother. may CL can be good if in good condition too
the important thing is we must know when must sell and when must hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

Bearish market clearly has it`s benefits as well.
Those who came to become rich  fast they leave as they do not have time for hodling.
The non patient ones and the weak hands leave but they will regret it when the market recover.
Those who stay will be more educated about the market movements  and hopefully rewarded for their patience.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Yes I think I agree with you. Its an essential part of cryptocurreny. It will make the market more stable and will attract more investors. It will also minimize the hype and and people who are just flowing around with it. Although cryptocurrency's volatility makes it profitable, its also make the system riskier.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

I agree with you, the decline in market prices this time gives a good impression for all residents in Crypto. That way not all coins can survive in crypto, and coins that are a scam or of poor quality will become visible because he certainly cannot afford to survive when the crypto situation decreases. So that investors can choose coins that are really good quality.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

Bearish market clearly has it`s benefits as well.
Those who came to become rich  fast they leave as they do not have time for hodling.
The non patient ones and the weak hands leave but they will regret it when the market recover.
Those who stay will be more educated about the market movements  and hopefully rewarded for their patience.

It also leaves the altcoins that really have value in thw niche that they represent because altcoins with thw sole purpose of only making money for its devs will naturaly be be left out by the investors due to lack of real innovation and altcoins that value its project will only remain in the market.
FLRagnar

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

Conditions are really awesome. When btc was 16k, i had no money to buy it. And now i got the opportunity to buy everything that cheap. I`m glad that i had enough patience to wait until this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: