Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 04:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39968 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:26:20 AM

correction the market will provide a good impact on the market and the people that are in it. and I agree a lot of people who panic and always puts the proceeds will slowly disappear in the correction of existing markets. Although they are sometimes required to make the volume is likely to be but the panic they make also make market conditions become messy.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:47:27 AM

If only I had the funds to keep buying all the way down as I feel strongly that a new bull run will come with higher highs.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:52:30 AM

YES ,I myself I'm so happy about the market condition presently ,it makes investing easier for someone like me who hardly make reasonable money out of my life job  when bitcoin was at 19k I was so depressed about how to invest if price is so high like that but now I'm able to get my hands on coins and tokens I never thought I will have.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:42:26 AM

If not for corrections, cryptocurrency might have been totally blown off. Although, it also has it side effects, most especially for those who are still new to the crypto market.
Could we also call last year's experience market correct? Some situations are just beyond that. I was a total bearish market.

Last year is bad for cryptocurrency market. Most coin and token drop the price more than 90% and i think its not a correction. Its about investor panic and selling at cheap price. I think if peoples not panic because fake news, market will reach trillion dollar.
But its our opportunity in this bear market because we can buy good project with cheap price and i am believe if we hold it for long term, we will make a good profits
and if its happen  i think easy for cryptocurrency gold to reached highes prive ever.unfortunately market manipulated and too many fake news that give negative influenced to investors psychology.
from all time high $20k and now around $3650 this was not correction.its crashing for cryptocurrency price.people being untrust anymore to this market since too many drama played.

I do not agree with you, that is the adjustment of this market, and that is with Bitcoin. If you knew the first time Bitcoin increased to $ 1,000, then it dropped to less than $ 200 and after a few years it increased to $ 20k.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:58:04 AM

YES ,I myself I'm so happy about the market condition presently ,it makes investing easier for someone like me who hardly make reasonable money out of my life job  when bitcoin was at 19k I was so depressed about how to invest if price is so high like that but now I'm able to get my hands on coins and tokens I never thought I will have.
You're right, now is a good situation to invest in crypto assets. I now buy Dash and Monero, the prices are very low.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1303

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:28:03 AM

You're right, now is a good situation to invest in crypto assets. I now buy Dash and Monero, the prices are very low.
The current situation is good for those who were not able to invest during the peak because they have better opportunity now and they will surely make some good profit once bitcoin recovers, it should be bitcoin first because right now, the whole market is dominated with bitcoin and it's impossible for alternative coins to grow without the lead of bitcoin. Corrections are part of this long journey, those who bought at a higher price are advise not to panic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wolf.world

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:38:40 AM

It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:00:18 AM

market correction will never get rid of people who are panicking to sell, because panic selling will always be there whether it has done research or not, because every human being has fear. At least the market correction can get rid of people who don't understand the crypto world but he invests too much money Grin

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:05:01 AM

It is thanks to the correction that we have the opportunity to purchase coins of interest to us at lower prices, lower than their real value. Another question is when the correction will end and how deep it will be.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:26:57 PM

At the moment there is a market correction. I think we should treat this loyally. In addition, it is a good time to buy.
For sure things are being correct and I love it as it increases our profit and it can open the gate of success of success for us. In this time when market is under correction we should buy more and more as later on it will be highly expensive so better to buy right now.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:36:59 PM

At the moment there is a market correction. I think we should treat this loyally. In addition, it is a good time to buy.
For sure things are being correct and I love it as it increases our profit and it can open the gate of success of success for us. In this time when market is under correction we should buy more and more as later on it will be highly expensive so better to buy right now.
In any case, the current state of the cryptocurrency market will adjust the total volume of the project, what coins will remain in the market. Thus, bad projects will move away, but they will remain worthy.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:51:53 PM

Market corrections are good, especially after such growth in 2017. However, in my opinion, the correction is already time to stop. I would have arranged a period of temporary flat.
It is true because though Market correction does look scary but actually it's good because if we can take advantage of market correction we can get more profits, depending on our strategy
after all crypto properties fluctuate in such a way that it is impossible for the market to continue at peak and market correction such as an alarm for investors and also traders to think about the next step

Ethlord

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:55:02 PM

I think this is what happened today as close to about $10B left the market just like that. I have taken a close observation of this and it have been like this for the past 2 months till date. Well I think some set of whales are controlling the market to favour them. Let's watch out for the next 10-12 Billion Dollars that will enter the market soon.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:55:13 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

The bear-market surely shook-off investors with weak hands, usually, this kind of investors are those who are investing for quick profit. There's a lot of newbies who jumped-in to crypto last bull-market and thought that cryptocurrency is a quick way to get rich. That's why a lot of newbies also lost a lot of money when the bear-market start.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:16:18 PM

Experience confirms that periodic financial adjustments in the crypto market really matter. This is especially important for investors and traders. After all, they get excellent opportunities for income thanks to the right decisions in this period.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:53:52 PM

Experience confirms that periodic financial adjustments in the crypto market really matter. This is especially important for investors and traders. After all, they get excellent opportunities for income thanks to the right decisions in this period.
In any case, the users of cryptocurrency will be able to play on the current situation from the cryptocurrency market in order to get the benefit without much risk. Although in any case, the risk is always present, but the biggest ones are newcomers.
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:55:25 PM

I think the market correction makes it stronger. In addition, during the correction, we can buy coins at a low price.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:55:54 PM

I support this topic and its idea, it is really a good thing to have markets corrected, as to avoid any uncertain prices of coins in the market.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

I think the market correction makes it stronger. In addition, during the correction, we can buy coins at a low price.

It's right if there is money to buy. Unfortunatelly many people lost practically all their investment during last year. And at the moment the correction doesn't look finished

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:23:36 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Definitely, and actually I really enjoyed this bear market because it gave me a chance to buy more tokens/coins in projects that I do believe in long term for such a cheap price. So yeah, market corrections are needed and healthy for market overall, and a great chance to invest some more in projects you believe in long term.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: