Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD THE BtC  (Read 511 times)
playerbtc (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

I liked your story. It showed how indeed holding your BTC is a good strategy nowadays since the price is somehow rising. Back then I can say that if you invest, and hold on 'til now, with the right strategy you'll earn even more than what you invested on. I got BTCs myself, and I'm keeping them until the right time to exchange them for FIAT.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

I agree with your opinion, I will buy at a cheap price like this and will hold it up a few fold, and I'm sure bitcoin will always be safe for the future, I agree with your statement.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Nice story,  my first btc was around when BTC was only 750usd. Nice to hear you are holding despite of fuds ,hacks and other bear news.  Keep it up,  lets go to 100k.

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

I fully agreed,buying from these dips will surely give us more profits when the market has started to climb back to its position.Panicking when the market has started to fail will only worsen the situation because most of the people including you will sell their bitcoins,most of the peopld doesnt see this is just a good opportunity so you can purchase or aquire more of these bitcoin in cheaper price.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

We really need to invest and hold bitcoin until the price reaches a very high peak, I think bitcoin is the currency of the future, and I hold bitcoin for sometime.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
playerbtc (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

I liked your story. It showed how indeed holding your BTC is a good strategy nowadays since the price is somehow rising. Back then I can say that if you invest, and hold on 'til now, with the right strategy you'll earn even more than what you invested on. I got BTCs myself, and I'm keeping them until the right time to exchange them for FIAT.
Hahahaha. Well planned mate. Yeah i could have earned some more. Like 20k was the total shock. I really regret for that. You know what throughout my journey i have learned a lesson very important lesson which have changed the perception of my learnings of life.
To hold it you need to believe it. You know what why these panic sales actually took place cause still people doesnt believe in btc. They fear Olampus might Fall. I have kept my faith in btc as i have seen the true potentials of btc. How extreamly people are using it. It will be boom in a while.i am sure.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Hahahaha. Well planned mate. Yeah i could have earned some more. Like 20k was the total shock. I really regret for that. You know what throughout my journey i have learned a lesson very important lesson which have changed the perception of my learnings of life.
To hold it you need to believe it. You know what why these panic sales actually took place cause still people doesnt believe in btc. They fear Olampus might Fall. I have kept my faith in btc as i have seen the true potentials of btc. How extreamly people are using it. It will be boom in a while.i am sure.
Now you know why the power of hodl only works for a few, it is because the others cave to whatever pressure is on them. It is much easier to fend off that pressure if you actually believe in the technology and what Bitcoin means.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

We just hold btc because it can save us for our upcoming future finances for our selves and family to build our dreams come true
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:10 AM

Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
in principle how we choose a good and targeted trading methods
there are two things you can choose
1 # Short-term trading; by leveraging the BTC turbulence but we need to learn the theory of trading and be able to master mental emotions
2 # long-term trding: by investing our money into BTC or by following the bounty hunter and storing the result into BTC with long term but it is very difficult to develop the assets we have because we only wait for months

Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

I agree with you. This is a good story and a lesson for new entrants into the cryptocurrency market. Hodl Coin is the process of investing in a coin that you expect to grow in the long run. Not every hodl is successful, not properly cultured, yielding very low profits and even losses. Therefore, I myself believe that bitcoin is the right choice for hold and I fully agree with you.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

very funny story, you got a good lesson and experience) probably every second did it the way you do)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

I fully agreed,buying from these dips will surely give us more profits when the market has started to climb back to its position.Panicking when the market has started to fail will only worsen the situation because most of the people including you will sell their bitcoins,most of the peopld doesnt see this is just a good opportunity so you can purchase or aquire more of these bitcoin in cheaper price.
it's up to you.. But here are some realities. Btc/usd markets reached a weighted common of $9,892 throughout global exchanges at some point of the in an unmarried day buying and selling sessions. This upward thrust follows btc/usd expenses touching a low of $eight,366 on March nine and masses of different digital assets achieving lows as nicely. After maximum crypto-belongings spiked in the path of this morning’s early shopping for and selling durations, this afternoon a widespread amount of them are seeing losses over again.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

yes,we really need to bitcoin and hold and price high.and nice story i am sure bitcoin is the safe and future is bright.i think bitcoin great opinion.and btc hold small invest this time and i thik succesful.beacuse bitcoin is the succesful coin.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

You can never go wrong by just hodling bitcoins. If we look at the charts than every single year except one, a person would had been in the plus had he invested and hodled bitcoins.

Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

absolutely agree! I first heard about bitcoin around the beginning of 2013, and decided that this is another deception. I regret it now.... Sad Sad Sad
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

I also have bitkoyn. I bought at a price of 17,000, now it's lost, but I'm holding it. I believe that there will be more growth!

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
nami1224

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Nice story there. Quite inspirational for a newbie in cryptocurrency. I'll try that buying and holding bitcoins for long term and hope for the very best.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

For me its a no brainer! Hold your btc except its life or death situations. I'm holding on to some at the moment and I know there is no limit to such amazing technology.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

yes holding btc for long term is safe and i know bitcoin will reach 50k usd soon.
and if u sell btc you lost your asset.bitcoin is future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: