Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2406 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

People buy high and sell low because they are rushing things.. they rushing to have some profits. rushing to be a professional trader.. in trading all you need is enough patience and of course the funds that you will be using. if they wait patiently for sure they win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

it's because of the unstable market conditions that make bitcoin holders will feel panicked at the lower prices and soon sell the assets they have.
but if they are patient with lower prices and are not dumped then it probably will not be that way. they will still benefit after all prices return to normal

ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

People who buy without a proper study about their investment will lose money on selling at low. Because if a person does a proper study before buying then for some unknown reason if prices go down then those people who believe about the product or coins will buy some more at a lower price instead of selling at losses. That's why you need to do a proper research before investing your hard-earned money.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

They do it, because when the price is falling down they are scared, that it will fall down more and sell it fast. They don't know too much about cryptocurrency and they just panic.

Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I think people are not doing that because they will lost money they will buy high and sell low WTF are they crazy? Mostly people do Buy Low Sell High because this strategy helping them to get profits
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

For me I think they do it because they dont know what thale exact strategy for buying amd selling crypto coins.For me when coins increase simply sell but when it decrease just buy.

it's an effect of the crowd - many people follow the decision of the crowd and sell in panic at low price. the same situation and with buying assets.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

For me I think they do it because they dont know what thale exact strategy for buying amd selling crypto coins.For me when coins increase simply sell but when it decrease just buy.

it's an effect of the crowd - many people follow the decision of the crowd and sell in panic at low price. the same situation and with buying assets.
To be shorten, they do not use their head to analyze the situation, they used their panic feeling that absolutely cause a wrong decision.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

I also do that, when the price is high I always think that the price will continue to rise, so I'm interested to buy, this is what I did last December, when the price under $ 10k I'm not interested buy but I buy when the price above $ 15k.

great
Toshibaro

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
First On Wall Street, financial institutions make billions of dollars in profits by buying low and selling high, and all the while, the general public tends to under-perform the major averages over the long term,...
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

It's fear that causes this. First when they see high prices they get scared that the market will pass them by if they don't buy in, Then they do and then the price drops and they get scared that they will lose all of their money and then they sell at a low price.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

In my mind people who do this just still have not enough knowledge and expirience in trading and holding yet, they'll learn it with time
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Thanks guys!

Maybe it is all because of lack of knowledge and  they weren't updated what is the current status of cryptos in the market.
Or maybe they sell low because they are afraid that the crypto they are holding will lose its value.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

It's fear that causes this. First when they see high prices they get scared that the market will pass them by if they don't buy in, Then they do and then the price drops and they get scared that they will lose all of their money and then they sell at a low price.
I completely agree with you, these are the obvious things that people do at levels of psychology under the influence of their emotions. Only some people can cope with this, with the help of their experience and knowledge, and some - lose their money and faith.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

Thanks guys!
Some of the people do that don't know well about trading. Many newbies were trapped in the crash and they sell their coins because of FUD news. Trading is not easy, some people become panic sellers because they thought that the price will never go up. There are some people that buy crypto halfway of the bull run and if the price will dump, they are fear to lose their capital. All of them are the reason why many people buy high and sell low.

People that did not know about trading and about cryptocurrency decided to buy Bitcoins and other alts after they say a rapid growth of the market in December 2017. Now some of them sell coins through the panic.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

People buy at the height and sell at the bottom because this is a human psychology based on greed and a lack of understanding of the market as a whole.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
dario.93

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

When I was newbie in cryptotrading I was feel like the same way, because every time I saw my coins dropping price I was disappointed and thought that I'm losing my money.
scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

the thing getting profit I think but most of people couldn't able to achieve this aim. Shocked
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

people buy at high prices and sell when prices are low maybe because they do not really understand about bitcoin and they panic so do not think the decision correctly and finally it can only be a lose

Most people fail to control their emotions at the time and sell at times when prices are low and there are even a number of reasons behind such actions because it all depends on the circumstances and situations that the person passes through. No one really wants to sell at a lower rate than he bought but due to certain needs and desires and above all because of the panic situation
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Thanks guys!

I can say that you are in panic that's why it happens, but sometimes it happened to me also. But I've learn from that mistake. You have to be more strategic in this kind of business. You have to be alert if its low then its time to buy then if its high its time to sell. But you have to do it in the right time. Keep calm.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Because of the fear of losing more than what they already lost.
Other than that I don't really see other reason to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: