Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2406 times)
elvirecam430

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Because they traded at bad time.
The price can't be high forever as more and more people think the real market price should be lower.
So panic selling just shows market trend, and what matter is if you make the profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Actually, it depends on the situation. If an investment has high potential to grow but low stocks, then an investor must buy low and sell high. Otherwise, an investir must buy high and sell low.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

most people do not have patience, but if we keep monitoring one day the price can go up and we can sell, Bitcoin can rise if many people use Bitcoin, Bitcoin can also go down if many people who sell Bitcoin. so many people are losers.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
That is because of fear. Fear just create panic sell and when you do that you are at the losing end. That is why the veterans of this trade always remind us not to panic when there is a bloodbath.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I think the reason why people do buy bitcoin in high price and sell it low because they are not patient enough to wait and hold. Just because bitcoin is experiencing a crash or downfall, it does not mean that it will decrease its price forever. People are scared that they might lose all the money they invested in bitcoin thats why they sell their bitcoin even with a low price.

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

This is a matter of irony, I also often experience high and sell low buy, this is because I need money suddenly so there is no choice but to sell bitcoin, I hope my finances soon improve so I do not panic with bitcoin.
you correctly noticed about the irony of fate, because that's when you have to sell Bitcoin, When the real money ends for life. No, I do not know this problem is solved, because you need to save and balance your income with expenses.
The situation is something to depend on and when worst come we cannot control it. I able to sell in low price because it us the only choice of income I have to support my expenses. To cut my lose, I do not buy other coins to hold but hold the coins that I have which come from the reward for joining the campaign. Saving from your income before spending is good way to have something to invest too.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

Thanks guys!
I think the reason why people do buy bitcoin in high price and sell it low because they are not patient enough to wait and hold. Just because bitcoin is experiencing a crash or downfall, it does not mean that it will decrease its price forever. People are scared that they might lose all the money they invested in bitcoin thats why they sell their bitcoin even with a low price.
You still forget about the daily needs of many people. Most of those who joined the crypto-currency community, begins only their activities and realize all their dreams in reality Thanks to the crypto currency. And this is definitely a big expense.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

They are just lack of knowledge at cryptocurrency or maybe they are affected of negative issues concerning at bitcoin banning (FUD) in short they don't really have trust at bitcoin. They think bitcoin will be gone! Panic selling even it is a big lose they don't care. Instead of earning doubts at bitcoin will pull you down, to those who believes at bitcoin im sure success will be yours in the future.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

Because you have entered at the wrong buying point. I know the feeling. Because I've experienced it so many times. That's the consequences we have to face in the crypto market. Prices are very volatile. In just a matter of seconds, the price will go down drastically. I suggest you, before you buy a certain coin, study first its price behavior. Do not just listen and believe what other people say.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Buying high and selling it low I've ever experienced, I do it because of panic. And it turns out my low sell decision is good because the crypto I invested today is getting down. I took the right steps before getting stronger. However I suffered a loss. Therefore from now on I am more wise to choose crypto. For me the best coin is bitcoin, because the decline is gradual, fast back up. Even though buy when the price is high, and the end of this bitcoin down drastically but I will continue to be patient. sure bitcoin will keep going up.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

Thanks guys!

I think that's a classic case of panic, plain and simple. Panic and desperation overpowered your capacity
and strategy to counter a red day in cryptocurrency. Some have better reasons than others, whatever
reasons one must have, we should all respect that. A good lesson should be there somewhere, In this
venture, most of us aim to profit and look only forward to a green day. But it's not the case most of the
time, I believe crashes and dips are more common than price climbs and spikes. Strategy requires
patience, anticipation and preparation. A red day can indeed turn into something of a good opportunity,
you just have to look and understand it on a better point or view and work your strategy one red day
at a time.
Fear is the only reason behind all the wrong decisions and loss a man ever faces in his life. He is always trying to protect himself from things that can hurt him according to his believes. This usually happens due to lack of knowledge.

Crypto investors especially Bitcoiner who perform panic selling out actually do not understand the properties and wonders of this creation very well. It is heartbreaking to see people regretting afterwards.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

I believe everyone of us has its own limitation. I think the people on bitcoin feild is already aware of that and maybe they all know that buying and selling low is a great lose but they continue doing such thing, Maybe their limitation of holding is verry small and they can hold for a long term because they are not really a believer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

Thanks guys!

I think that's a classic case of panic, plain and simple. Panic and desperation overpowered your capacity
and strategy to counter a red day in cryptocurrency. Some have better reasons than others, whatever
reasons one must have, we should all respect that. A good lesson should be there somewhere, In this
venture, most of us aim to profit and look only forward to a green day. But it's not the case most of the
time, I believe crashes and dips are more common than price climbs and spikes. Strategy requires
patience, anticipation and preparation. A red day can indeed turn into something of a good opportunity,
you just have to look and understand it on a better point or view and work your strategy one red day
at a time.
Fear is the only reason behind all the wrong decisions and loss a man ever faces in his life. He is always trying to protect himself from things that can hurt him according to his believes. This usually happens due to lack of knowledge.

Crypto investors especially Bitcoiner who perform panic selling out actually do not understand the properties and wonders of this creation very well. It is heartbreaking to see people regretting afterwards.
Yeah many people will start selling their bitcoins when there is a price fall due to the panic of losing all their money but they won't lose anything until they sell their holdings.If everyone holds their coins then there is no more price fall with the bitcoin but it won't happen people are afraid when they see the price of their coins.So people have to stop checking the price of crypto currency too often which is the main reason for panic selling.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

Thanks guys!

at a time.

Yeah many people will start selling their bitcoins when there is a price fall due to the panic of losing all their money but they won't lose anything until they sell their holdings.If everyone holds their coins then there is no more price fall with the bitcoin but it won't happen people are afraid when they see the price of their coins.So people have to stop checking the price of crypto currency too often which is the main reason for panic selling.

This situition happens naturally, people buy high and sell low specially if they don't have enough money for a living. Some are just taking a risk, some are expecting very positive returns and are not ready for a fall. And yes it really requires strong decision making and strategic plan so that whenever there's a fall there's always an immediate resolution aside from selling it low.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

Why I buy and sell low it is kind of sacrifice I will loose lot of my profit. You are only in stage of panic, to buy and sell low is kind of panic doing. Maybe you just hear that bitcoin will end this year or read some fake news. I've never try that.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Thanks guys!
They do that because they lose momentum, they experience panic and do not question about the losses they get. Yes this happens to many people and I am sure that panic is one of the factors a person suffers from a loss. And when they can calm down then they can think and then do the analysis in order to get the best decision.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

Thanks guys!

in fact the way it is so wrong but many new players are easily panicked and eventually apply this expensive buy and sell when the price is cheap, they are easily affected which ultimately makes him lose money.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

because they don't know much of cryptocurrencies and buy it when there is lot hype (something like last quarter of 2017). They bought btc when 14K or more in value. I feel pity for those poor creatures because they are now in heavy losses. They dream of imaginary 100K.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

People are not selling at the low price and the price are now low most of the people are holding because the buying at high and selling at low are loss for us and in the modern era we have to manage time and money so if the prices are low then the holding strategy is good and in the bitcoin it is good to not sell because we can use this for the online payments as well so that is the advantage of this currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

People doing like that sometimes didn't like their coins that's why even they buy it in a high price they sell it to low price that they know that they can back a little amount of their investment to change their coin in a better one and I think that's the one reason why those people are selling their coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: