Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19219 times)
promich21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

well. real estate is more traditional investing way. many people prefer this. i would divide the amount that i wanna invest. and i would make fifty fifty. not all in to real estate, and not all in to crypto market either.
that is good plan for us if we divide our asset into two portofolio.property as traditional investment give us less risk with huge profit potency.maybe it we have both of them , several years later maybe we could be rich man.
I have good experience with real stats and my brother also involve with real state companies. We make some profit but not much as compare to bitcoin cryto currency.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

if I myself now focus on bitcoin because the investment is very promising and the benefits to be obtained are large. and I also invest in the real world just to get big results if the profits of both investments are combined
Bitcoin investment does provide greater profits because there are elements of luck and speculation, but self-control is needed and losses can occur. Capital is not too big. If investment in real estate (housing) capital must be large, but the benefits are more certain because land prices always rise, and property is one of the business sectors with good profit.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

Well i suggest you do the real estate investment personally manage by you because if you will invest it using third party worst scenario is you might be scammed or your investment might loose or earn not that much. It is better to manage your own property to keep it safe and intact.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

I would rather chose both at the same time. Why? Because this is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price is low and invest in real estate because it offers assuramce of return of capital.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

I wonder if OP managed to read all this replies he had on his thread and what was his decision?

I think investing in real, tangible assets (not just crypto) it's a good thing because it allows you to get the one thing everyone should be speaking about: cashflow. As Robert Kiyosaki keeps saying, you want things that put money into your pocket (he calls them assets), not stuff that takes money out of your pocket (liabilities).

So I think it's a good idea to use some of the profits you made from crypto to invest in some real assets, be it real estate, stock market or businesses. You can try value investing. Read more about this on Simon Black's Sovereign Man website. He talks a lot about value investing.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

I would go for real estate, even though I am a very big fan of cryptos. Real estate is much much les volatile. It not too hard to buy, and you can even sell higher. All things taken that you have bought it in the good place and perspective place.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:32:40 AM

Investing in real estate is very promising, but we also have to be smart to choose the location, if the location is strategic then we will get quick and multiplied profits. As well as investing with bitcoin, we must be smart to choose the right time to buy and sell, so that assets grow quickly and profit multiplies. However, if you look at the security of investment, I prefer investment in real estate.

Property is long term investment and bitcoin too. But bitcoin price always volatile and thats why bitcoin is high risk investment. DIfferent with bitcoin, property price always stable and can give stable return.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

I would go for real estate, even though I am a very big fan of cryptos. Real estate is much much les volatile. It not too hard to buy, and you can even sell higher. All things taken that you have bought it in the good place and perspective place.
see the current situation, making me feel that real estate might get better. however, I still choose to make money from bitcoin, because I think it's more relaxed compared to real estate.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

see the current situation, making me feel that real estate might get better. however, I still choose to make money from bitcoin, because I think it's more relaxed compared to real estate.
If we have already big amounts of earnings, it's better to invest in real estate because it is good for long term investments. While in BTC, there is a big chance that your investments might not be able to gain profits because the fluctuation of the price is highly volatile.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

I consider it necessary to invest part of the profits in something that is not related to crypto currencies. This will partially reduce the risk of losing all your investments. This is reasonable and if you want to do this, then I think this is a great solution. I hope you did it.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

Cryptocurrency is very risky investment if you are not brave enough and looking for safe investment then you should sell all of your cryptocurrency to invest in real estate but I suggest you to atleast own enough amount of cryptocurrency. Actually bitcoin is not for investment but it's a tool to change the world economy system where bankers are take control of most our life. If bankers can't control our life then we will become wealthy automatically. I don't want to explain it in complete because it will be very long.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Switchain

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

I think the key is diversifying. Real estate can be a great investment. Personally, I'm somewhat interested in real estate in developing nations.

I would definitely hold a bag of crypto but it doesn't mean it should be 100% of your portfolio.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

Should I

Huh?!

Cryptocurrency is very risky investment if you are not brave enough and looking for safe investment then you should sell all of your cryptocurrency to invest in real estate but I suggest you to atleast own enough amount of cryptocurrency. Actually bitcoin is not for investment but it's a tool to change the world economy system where bankers are take control of most our life. If bankers can't control our life then we will become wealthy automatically. I don't want to explain it in complete because it will be very long.
therefore we should use free money to invest in cryptocurrency, asset diversification is better than focusing investment on crypto entirely. Real estate also has its own advantages, and I think it's much safer. so you can run an investment in both places so that you can keep your psychological condition in a stable condition

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

I consider it necessary to invest part of the profits in something that is not related to crypto currencies. This will partially reduce the risk of losing all your investments. This is reasonable and if you want to do this, then I think this is a great solution. I hope you did it.
in the current cryptocurrency crisis, I want to divert some of my assets into the real estate business. in addition to safeguarding other assets, this may also help recover assets that have been lost because of the price decline that occurred.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

The real estate market has now reached its peak, investment is meaningless, and the Australian real estate market will soon enter a state of crisis. Now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, just like investing in real estate ten years ago.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Oh man what a question, Real estate is really made an example of money multiplier. I know many people who made a huge money from real estate. If you are living in South asian countries, real estate market will be best idea for investment because most of countries are developing nations and new infrastructure has been made.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

for now I am still investing in bitcoin because at the moment the price of bitcoin is still cheap and low and it is a very big opportunity to get big profits later, because I am sure
hiameneven

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

Bitcoin weakness as a means of investment is a sudden decline and price increase.
I think you can make a profit through Cryptocurrency, it may be risky if all your money is put on Cryptocurrency.
My suggestion should you put some of your wealth into Cryptocurrency and do Cryptocurrency management as well as possible and if you succeed, then you can invest the proceeds from Bitcoin profits on real estate.
This will give you multiple benefits.
I personally have good experience in both types of trading, but in current time I would like to give preference to crypto trading because to me I think that from crypto trading one can get a very good profit in a very very short time which I do not think is possible from real estate.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

I can't guarantee that investing in BTC must be the most correct, because cryptocurrency market losses are common. But I can tell you not to invest in any real estate, the real estate market will collapse in 20 years, and the future house will not be of high value.

mapofgordious

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

I would rather chose both at the same time. Why? Because this is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price is low and invest in real estate because it offers assuramce of return of capital.
Brilliant. The more you minimize the cost and focus on the return maximization, the more would be the profit which is what investors want. But government regulations have been making things worst lately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: