Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
BFMCoins

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

I can see where he's coming from but 5 years is, in my opinion far too soon. Having everyone use crypto currency in that time frame is a possibility, much like most Europeans were using the Euro very quickly (because they had to) and people quickly jumping on the paypal wagon but it won't replace FIAT in it's entirety.

After my lifetime, and I'll generously give myself another 40 years then maybe crypto will be the main currency but I have this feeling that cash will always be king, it always has been since its discovery when, and this might be bull, that cavemen (and cavewomen) were exchanging pieces of rare materials for certain items.

I just can't see myself popping into my local shop in 5 years and the price tag on milk is on a digi screen showing BTC or XRP. For me it's simply a long term investment, how this moves on will be up to the next few generations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

I believe in the next five years from now cryptocurrency and the block chain technology will occupy 99% of the world financial system making it real and evident that most of the world population will have adopted cryptocurrency as they payment system and a primary currency, with the way things is going cryptocurrency will reach a level where everyone will be able to access and use at will.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

My opinion is that still through the next 5 years and will not change, there may be some sort of coin having some avneue advantages, but as inspiration for the future.

Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

I hope that in 5 years the cryptocurrency will be recognized by many countries, and at least 30% of the population use cryptocurrency in everyday life. The capitalization of the entire market is trillions of dollars, and there is no such strong volatility.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Well bitcoin and cryptocurrency might still be in their early age and might something new that people are not familiar with but that is the case with every new technology that comes out, the cryptocurrency has a high potential to change the way we send and revive transactions between each other, and surely it revolutionizes the concept of money, but the biggest obstacle that faces today is governments which are not comfortable with idea of it replacing fiat, but the technology it uses might overcome it, as more and more investors and big people declare their interest in it concept, and defiantly in five years or maybe less the situation of the cryptomarket will change.
Tripterium

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

In five years blockchain will be further developed and I think it will be producing real value. Therefore, the gains to be had will be only increasing. Blockchain is at the point that the internet was in 1998 or web 2.0 was around 2007. Think of all those social media companies in 2005/6/7 and now Facebook won that battle. All those internet companies in 1995/6/7/8 and the likes of Amazone et all won that battle so hey it is early days for blockchain. Smiley
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

In five years blockchain will be further developed and I think it will be producing real value. Therefore, the gains to be had will be only increasing. Blockchain is at the point that the internet was in 1998 or web 2.0 was around 2007. Think of all those social media companies in 2005/6/7 and now Facebook won that battle. All those internet companies in 1995/6/7/8 and the likes of Amazone et all won that battle so hey it is early days for blockchain. Smiley
Yes.Maybe in five years there will be more developments observed in blockchain but i think still not all people will be exposed in blockchain technology.Some people are still ignorant about it particularly for those who are living uptown.But if only crypto education will be introduced to schools,then in less time blockchain willbe known already.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

Currently, in term of adoption, we must pay the price for the strict regulations. In the future, cryptocurrencies could be heavily regulated. It is indeed the cryptocurrencies user will grow rapidly in the future, but with lack of privacy and anonymity remain in the cryptocurrencies. Except, the user remains anonymous.
The development over the last ten years can provide an overview of the future of cryptocurrency. Especially after bitcoin reached the latest price record at the end of last year, I believe cryptocurrency will still exist. As you said, if the regulation of cryptocurrency is clear, then its progress will be better.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Currently, in term of adoption, we must pay the price for the strict regulations. In the future, cryptocurrencies could be heavily regulated. It is indeed the cryptocurrencies user will grow rapidly in the future, but with lack of privacy and anonymity remain in the cryptocurrencies. Except, the user remains anonymous.

Regulations will kill the anonymity of every users, and its happening right now where most of the exchanges and ICO's are asking for you to fill up the KYC form. I think this can actually help crytocurrency to be more secured in the future and help people to be more comfortable in investing with cryptocurrency.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

Electronic money in five years will be very very developed. All countries around the world will use electronic money as a means of paying for services. Investors will massively participate in the cryptocurrency market instead of joining the forex market. Then the price of coin in the market will compete and increasingly higher.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

That's a good thing if 5 more years will all be using cryptocurrency.. I think, cryptocurrency is needed in the future.. So we can more easily do transaction by using cryptocurrency than on other currencies..
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I am looking forward so hard to get into this crypto era, when we will face a bitcoin (or whatever) crypto economy
gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

I agree with him that the trend will be a trend in the future, whether it is the government or the banking industry that needs to reexamine the block chain technology, and it may not take more than five years to have more companies and individual users receiving encrypted money.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

In next five years digital business world is going take a whole new level. And that time bitcoin will held the majority percent of the cryptoworld. Bitcoin is the mother holder of the cryptoworld. In next five years bitcoin will have more and more market in this era.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Well, I think it would be a huge debut for cryptocurrency in the next five years. From what we can see right now the number of people who are already investing crypto currency and increasing gradually.

bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Crypto currency will be mostly adopted to major companies which has the ability to develop in different forms of block chain developments. We have seen recently many block chain developments are being developed by many companies like banking sectors, financial sectors , it sectors etc.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Yes, I have the similar opinion and I believe that we will see a better picture in the market after 5 years from now. We will see some good blockchain based projects getting established and indirectly it will boost the cryptocurrency market cap as cryptocurrency is a fuel to run the vehicle of the blockchain. However, we have many issues to work to find the concrete solutions to boost the actual user base. We will also have much clarity from the legal aspects and I am expecting positive changes during this period.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

Hello everyone, it's very difficult to imagine what will happen in 5 years. But I think that all weak currencies will be lost, and strong will rule
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

yes i say indeed it will happen to change the world! BUT They may be interested in blockchain technology and I fully agree but I do not think that they would be interested in the currency of crytpo at all. That would be the point where we would lose the hope of transformation if the government kept saying no to all.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

With the growing interest especially among corporate investors, companies etc cryptocurrencies will attract more and more interest and there will be more news (hopefully positive). Consequently, mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and technologies such as blockchain is inevitable. I am very optimistic that solid projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO would prevail, in that same token there will be many more projects that will fade away and many new cryptos will pop up. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and in 5 years we will have made more connections and will become more closely related with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: