Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5267 times)
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

Crypto currency in five years will probably never change, because crypto currency is patented in bitcoin finance, in five years too crypto will continue to be crypto currency, will never change.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

Its gonna be great for crypto sphere in some years to come, i believe him but not all will use crypto currency, it can only be accepted by many...
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

I assume bitcoin will make a difference in 5 years. If will be an another step to make cryptocurrency as one of the source income all over the world. There will have a revolution of new money system in the world and people will look into it and make it as one of the investment for long term service.
I agree with you because the development of bitcoin can be spelled out quite quickly with the growth of users who continue to spread throughout the world. maybe in 5 years to come. total bitcoin users are already very large and bitcoin will have a very high price in that year
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
I think he is right, I the next five year bitcoin will really dominate the world not just because is the first cryptocurrency but because it has the potential as a digital  currency.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

Well I can't predict if what will happen for the next five years. But I hope that bitcoin will stay and price of bitcoin will become stable and price will higher.

HaroldFinch

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

I guess we will have 2 directions, 1st will be official and regulated, used by governments and closely connected with fiats here will be no huge volatility. Second will stay in shadow in third world countries and for those who don' t want to pay taxes or do illicit activity in those where it's legal
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

Crypto currency in five years will probably never change, because crypto currency is patented in bitcoin finance, in five years too crypto will continue to be crypto currency, will never change.
In five years I see cryptocurrencies in a high potential and would also grows more and more than the usual. In five years crypto's will soon be accepted in many countries and will become also a means or mood of payment in some companies and even in the fast food chains. It will grow, become more wider and bigger than what we are thinking of.
diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

I do not think so. There are many problems on the way between the government and the banks. They do not want to use the technology of blockchain. Therefore, in the next five years, there is definitely no.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

I do not think so. There are many problems on the way between the government and the banks. They do not want to use the technology of blockchain. Therefore, in the next five years, there is definitely no.

I think cryptocurrency in 5 years will be popular and many persons invest it and i think if you have any cryptocurrency hold will be goes up and get a big profit because we know crypto is alternate in our money for using to invest and cryptocurrency is thier a big possibility to grow up so that i think many persons become rich if we buy now a bitcoin or other currency.

pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

with new technological developments emerging now it is possible in the next five years many people transact using cryptocurrency as the primary means of payment.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

in the five years, I am sure that cryptocurrency will grow fast especially if there are many new technologies is launch and will make people become curious about the technology. I think the cryptocurrency will reach more people in out there and they will join into the crypto worlds and I am sure that they will realize that the cryptocurrency can give them the opportunity to make their life be better. but of course, I think there will be much negative news that will prevent cryptocurrency to be spread for the people.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

The implementation of blockchain technology in the economy of my country, among other things, is an excellent opportunity to overcome some forms of corruption. For example, ICO makes it possible to easily raise funds for people to implement their projects without a state support.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

I think if crypto get the government approval then it will happen before five years.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Bitcoin last some month continue price drop and all altcoin price drop to. so i think investor very upset about it.crypto and block chain   very digital .but many people losses their invest amount and avoid crypto .but i hope after five years bitcoin stable and price high in market.if market grow day by day so many new investor come in crypto.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Bitcoin last some month continue price drop and all altcoin price drop to. so i think investor very upset about it.crypto and block chain   very digital .but many people losses their invest amount and avoid crypto .but i hope after five years bitcoin stable and price high in market.if market grow day by day so many new investor come in crypto.
it has become commonplace if bitcoin prices rise and fall, things like this should be acceptable to investors with a positive attitude. if bitcoin from day to day i think it is difficult because there must be obstacles that cause bitcoin difficult to grow.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

In the next five years cryptocurrency will be much appreciated and interested by many people,more companies will use crypto as their mode of payments for goods and services.In five years the altcoins price will be higher and profitable.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Crypto currency in five years will be worth several times more so it is necessary to buy assets today and wait for time.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

I don't think that in 5 years people will total use criptocurrencies. It's impossible,cause transaction speed is too slow.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

But many people losses their invest amount and avoid crypto but i hope after five years bitcoin stable and price high in market if market grow day by day so many new investor come in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptocurrency will reach more people in out there and they will join into the crypto worlds and I am sure that they will realize that the cryptocurrency can give them the opportunity to make their life be better. but of course, I think there will be much negative news that will prevent cryptocurrency to be spread for the people.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

A couple of decades ago, experts believed that personal computers would never be accepted or that tablet computers would be used only as expensive treats. Therefore, I think it is not too smart to reject virtual currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: