Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

I believe that in the coming find years of the existence of cryptocurrencies, a lot of jobs will be arise that are related to it and with that more opportunities for the unemployed people out there that find hard to have a job in physical world. Also, we can have a full access with these Cryptos  that can use in our everyday life.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

I think legitimate only, because in this world nothing is impossible, anything can happen because of existing conditions and situations. in this case we can conclude that the development of bitcoin or crypto money is growing rapidly and easily accepted by all existing community groups. my hope, hopefully all countries can accept there will be a bitcoin development that can actually change the world economy evenly, thoroughly and fairly
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

I Think crypto currency in five years will dominate , It is more stable and more valuable.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Politicians or bank heads can come to an agreement behind closed doors, and changes in the bitcoin protocol are always visible to developers and generally to all comers. Therefore, bitcoin has received such a huge spread without investing in the promotion of this technology - people see it as valuable.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

I Think crypto currency in five years will dominate , It is more stable and more valuable.

I think in five years later cryptocurrency becomes more popular and profitable and people may have so many choices to invest and maybe by this time is too much hard to choose coin most especially there are so many coins performing very well.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

I believe it does have the power to transform the world with its blocks but Lets not forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the cryptocurrency at all. This is the point where we will lose hope of transformation if the government keeps saying no to all. 
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Hi there priselive! There could be a huge difference five years from now. The most increasing part could be the price increase. But there could be an atm machine else where or maybe almost all cash atm machine could be vanished due to the preference of most of the people to do cashless. I mean, five years from now, most of the people will prefer to pay using their phone rather than looking for their wallet and counting bills. And yes, that web services could revamp the old way how people pay online.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

I think for now the crypto currency and block system will radically change the whole world in its successful analysis, I think in the next 5 years crypto will be more successful and crypto can serve as one of the benchmarks to be used as success. so I think the future of crypto will have good potential.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

This is a good thing for us users, and the users of crypto currencies ever since it was created will be glad for sure. These crypto currencies have a lot of benefits that users can be used. Nowadays many people are already familiar with these, and what Tim said is not impossible to happen because for sure in the future everyone will be using this type of currencies.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

I see cryptocurrency in the next five years seems to be very expensive and cryptocurrency will be used for everything you want.

sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

if the currency can always to increase i'm sure it will survive not only five years but it can be for a long term. many investors will come and invest his money in cryptocurrency, and of course, it gives a good effect on the market.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Unless the lightning network is a success and becomes easy to use I don't think that Bitcoin is yet ready to handle the transactions on a global level. Although the adoption rate for crypto currencies in five years is going to be tremendous and Bitcoin should become main stream by then. Once the scalability issue is fixed there is nothing stopping crypto currencies from becoming widely used.
agplakh

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

I don't think everybody will accept bitcoin in the next five years. The real problem is the government, regulators, and the bank. Instead of embracing blockchain technology, they have to protect their traditional system for "small" profit.
The world is gradually moving into the digital economy. I think that the governments of many countries will start issuing their own crypto currency. Now they are not quite ready to move to a new economy. But the process is moving in this direction.
Cryptolover8

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

CryptoCurrency  in five year very Good time far.Many investor Are Rich man.They are invest cryptocurrency,Hold Long time And Profit 200%+.Some Pinic seller invest cryptocurrency sell market down time.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

is very true because the work that is being done right now is making sure that bitcoin becomes a medium of exchange, little by little we see conglomerates and small companies that accept cryptocurrency as acceptable forms of payment and some countries make it legal, so it must be in four to five years at least should be set as an additional payment option if it is not in the forefront Maybe he's still excited with the term. In five years of course it can happen a lot, but a huge tech leap is required for similar changes.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

I think crypto currency world is growing faster with each passing year. No wonder if Tim Draper to be right and this really happens after 5 years. If not then, however, I think it will happen later.  Huh

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

New technologies spreads too fast especially when it is efficient and beneficial to its users. It can adopt easily with the new trend and can also be unique to their own ways. Bitcoin is going faster and faster then slowly then faster then slowly again everyday, we can't predict what will may happen. As long as we believe in it, coins will be greater forever.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

I believe with all my heart that in five years, the crypto-currencies will be at the very top of the financial system of the planet, and we will be provided with material goods.
aleksej.bubnov.82

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

It is not known what will happen in five years, but just in case a little crypto currency must be purchased.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

Obviously, the transition is unstoppable. I believe five years is a long time. The only hindrance will be access to internet. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies adoption is fast pacing as the day goes by.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: