Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

It will be 2023.
If compare with 2013 - 2018, it how newborn human.
First it grows fast then slower and slower.
Nothing big will be in cryptos in 2023 maybe ICO's gone and all avialable fight for the living

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Crypto currency will develope and improve more, in five years, new investors will come which  can affect to the currency to be world famous. It can also helps them to their work and living. Yes, because of this it can transform everything, like on how people live and how they can contribute to the world of crypto currency.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Crypto currency will develope and improve more, in five years, new investors will come which  can affect to the currency to be world famous. It can also helps them to their work and living. Yes, because of this it can transform everything, like on how people live and how they can contribute to the world of crypto currency.
Definitely, cryptocurrencies will continue to improve and more and more people will get into cryptocurrency for sure in five years because this is the future, i am not talking about any coin, i am generalizing because i believe that cryptocurrency will be the mainstream thing in the future because of its technology.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

if my prediction of crypto currency in 5 years later will be better than this year of course, because with the passage of 5 years then more and more are familiar with the world of crypto and many investors who invested his money

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
karim30

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

The development of bitcoin in 5 years we have clearly seen. First look at its price. Next we see the greater its liquidity and now it is almost universally available, except for those countries that are banned bitcoin, but that's just a few.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

I think privacy coins will be the future of cryptocurrencies.
everyone needs more privacy when using cryptos, they are made for this.
I expect a big value increase for anonymous cryptos like Monero and others.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

I figure they will lead the market in five years. They are getting extremely well known in the market as they are exceptionally easy to utilize and are an incredible chance to win cash and a considerable measure of benefit rate. transaction fees are additionally not suggested on them so the individual gets full installments. Cryptographic forms of money are likewise utilized as resources as individuals hold them for future value rise.I think these digital currencies can wind up lawful in some nations.People like new advancements so they are tolerating these cryptos.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

The blockchain technology is no doubt going to be the biggest asset of the cryptocurrency invention. But I am afraid that this trend of appreciation for the blockchain technology alone but not to the coins themselves will only cause the existing coins to be unnecessary. I have observed how blockchain is getting adopted and built even by a government or two but not the existing coins that we have. It could happen that the future will see government-sponsored blockchains.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

For me, Cryptocurrencies has a lot of potentials to be accepted, improvements and continuously supporting its user, holders and evn its enthusiast five years from now. It is because we are in the generation that is working digitally, so cryptocurrencies will definitely be part of every countrys' economy even in a decentralize system or a regulated cryptocurrencies.
Khector

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

(cryptocurrency) is increasingly popular, Even in May, the exchange rate of one chip of BitCoin is equivalent to 20 million rupiah. However, not a few people question the future of digital currency, especially related to price fluctuations and security of transactions.
cryptocurrency is a remarkable technological achievement. Previously, similar opinion was also expressed by Microsoft founder.
there are several reasons that make the digital currency different from the conventional version. One reason, because BitCoin and other digital currencies take advantage of a system that runs independently of a centralized server. The entire server is decentralized and all transactions are verified automatically without human intervention.

This decentralization system also locks the supply of BitCoin in a certain amount, can not increase more than that specified.
Meanwhile, BitCoin circulation around the world is recorded by a blockchain algorithm that allows each user to monitor or see the total supply of circulating BitCoins and transactions in their digital network in a transparent manner.
So the conclusion of the above explanation is the future of bitcoin 5 years to come depending on how many transactions are there every year and how bitcoin users themselves, if it is still stable every year bitcoin will stay good
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Crypto currency  in five year value hight.Day by day it's price up & down.It's coin market price very hight.Bitcoin earning for sell good mony.Those people use bitcoin.Next five year Most country legal from bitcoin.All people use bitcoin next 5year.It's better crypto currency from world wide.So I there for I think next 5years bitcoin price Hight.
kendel

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

Crypto currency has become widely popular in the world market now. In truth, I did not know anything about crypto at one time. The crypto currency has its influence, so everyone is thinking about it now.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I think he is right that crypto currency after five years from now will be more useful than today, because as we can see now that the other currency is continues to developed and many people use and invest on it because they see how big is the help of crypto now and much in the future
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

Crypto  currency in five years is doing good and building it's name in the market, as we observe it's status in the market it goes down but eventually it will goes up and regain its status.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

well, I think a lot of things will change, because now a lot is changing for the better, and in five years it can all grow into world cryptography, so the expectation is certainly great.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

I doubt that bitcoin will have the same success and excitement as it was in January, there should be a new cryptocurrency that will go ahead of bitcoin
btc02190110

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

In five years there will be more investors,, more traders, More industries using btc,Higher price for one bitcoin and much more.. Also there will be banks to invest bitcoin.. Who knows.. i think maybe a  real metal coin or something will come to represent bitcoin in real world.. i mean not inside but outside the computers.... Smiley
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

In five years Crypto currencies will have enormous and significant impacts in the world. We will experience it revolution power in transforming with world with it decentralization based technology. We will experience the safe, secure, and ease in transactions.
Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

Naturally!
The various governments will continually put obstacles to the climb in the financial market of cryptocurrencies
mingming0076

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

I think after 5 years, cryptocurrency will be higher and there are o lot of investors.This is really possible, because the crypto currency has a huge potential, some argue that bitcoin can become digital gold!  I think if five years from now when all people are going to consider the positive side of cryptocurrency then this it would be a great evolution of the global economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: