Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:28:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

Massive adoption and a lot of improvement is the guaranteed kind of thing that we are going to see in the cryptocurrency after five years from now (year 2018). A lot of people will be hungry for having cryptocurrency after five years because they will finally believed that this is a true investment and it is not like the past scams like pyramiding and ponzi scheme.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
[/quote
Well i do agree perfectly with Tim Draper because currently so many industries and organizations are incorporating the blockchain technology  into their systems. Take for instance projects like Orvium, Essentia, Organicco etc. All these projects are planning to inculcate the benefits of blockchain technology into the running of their operations and this will generate the use of tokens on their platforms hence the use of more cryptocurrencies. The future of the crypto world is very bright i can't wait to embrace the concept of cryptocurrency in every aspect of my life.

FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Good reason to invest today than facing with regrets by tomorrow, Our era are adapting digital currency, and it is the best the most efficient innovations ever happen, I'm we come up with digital currency because it much faster and very convenient to used compared to fiat currency:)
thereactor334

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

More investors  are investing on cryptocurrencies because they want an easy life. Cryptocuurencies help them make life easier especially in paying their bills and making different transactions online. One of the cryptocurrencies that caught my attention is the LEDU Token which gives emphasis on Education. It brings professional level to the next level.  I have a strong feeling that this LEDU token  will be the future of cryptocurrencies. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ft.me%2Fledu_token&h=ATPpnGD5V10HnGFBGC8Kcadh2_5pgcqxvbS_FLArHHW6GvJBTDV3eqvqqHnbqQlByNh6YxtjUHBBtV0DvWRJpc-qRY4EDddSm5N783tvGBR_v4LaL8DgCA
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I think the crypto currency in the future we are more known and many people can benefit on that success. Many users here will be a millionaire because they hold many tokens and earn more money in the future.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

I think blockchain technology will be used in many places for as a legitimate means of payment and the price is sure to be much higher than the current price and hopefully all positive impacts will be useful in the future life
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

Cryptocurrency in five years i think the price will go up very high and many countries will legalize cryptocurrency and will be more famous than now. And i think i will be rich man in five years because i hold bitcoin😆

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

A beautiful future, I would say. We're nearing this kind of future and I hope all countries are open to such changes and acceptance of cryptocurrencies worldwide. I think that even the poorest sector of society will have access to such technology by 2022 or until the perfection of Web 2.0.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

In this year, we are facing a drop in prices, which makes expectations difficult, but I think by the end of this year a lot of things will be clear in the crypto
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will still exist after 5years and i think a lot of people will still invest there money in cryptocurrency 5years from now and for sute the prices of all cryptocurrency will rise very high after 5years.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

In just five years time, cryptocurrency in general may have reached its golden age but sad to say, I think bitcoins would have stepped down from its throne as an amazing cryptocurrency. Perhaps we may be seeing the development of a new standard for cryptocurrency by that time.

Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will have the same success and excitement as it was in January, there should be a new cryptocurrency that will go ahead of bitcoin
Well, there's two possibility of what could happen in cryptocurrency in five years. It could be negative or positive. Maybe, Bitcoin cannot beat its success last year but on the other hand, Bitcoin will continue to live.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

In my point of view, cryptocurrencies are still be very well recieved and well used by people but I think five years is not enough time to get all the people in the world to convince that this is the future of money. It takes time but in the future it will happen.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

The whole concept and idea of the blockchain technology is to revolutionized the current marketing system that is prone to corruption and unjust allocation of wealth and value. Since this is a digital transformation, expect a faster result. Although we are looking forward for a successful adaption of this technology, It might take a while to completely change the current financial system worldwide. Five years may not be enough to see the conclusion of this innovation.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

despite the fact that the cryptocurrencies are still in the early stages of development, however, in the market, as I assume, the current early cryptocurrencies will fall in price, and the place will be replaced by younger and more promising ones. But the fact that this branch of technology will develop, this is absolutely.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

it still the opinion about next 5 years but i think if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is more popular than know i think it will happen that in next 5 years the bitcoin will be the main currencies in all country in the world, but if not i think bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will gone forever

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

In the next five years there will be a lot of new and exciting things for the electronic money market to have in place for a number of currencies to emerge and the prices of the current coins I believe will be different and more. The policy helps the currency market to be more useful
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

This is indeed sure that the work in the very right way is now sure that the exchange of Bitcoin is a very knowledgeable way, by little we accept compliant and small company cryptocurrency acceptance as a acceptable form of the company. And it is making some law in some countries, so definitely the other four If it does not work at least one in five years it is an extra payment option Ucitayena we can establish the trading.Even though we look forward to working on a successful adaption of this technology, even though it may take time to change the entire work of a global financial system that is currently available,The future of the crypto world is very bright I can not wait to embrace the idea of ​​cryptocurrency in every direction of my personal life.
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

I don't think that in 5 years people will total use criptocurrencies. It's impossible,cause transaction speed is too slow.  Smiley
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

For me, i don’t think that in 5 years we would have progressed as a world to be able to integrate bitcoin then we would all be dependent on it.I hope in five years later cryptocurrency will can accepted in some country and legalized it. And bitcoin still market leaders in crytocurrency.In my point of view, cryptocurrencies are still be very well recieved and well used by people but I think five years is not enough time to get all the people in the world to convince that this is the future of money. It takes time but in the future it will happen.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

We cannot really conclude anything right now especially during these days where crypto is in the edge of falling down even more than we are expecting. Maybe after having crypto survive this crisis, we can say that it will have a great future and will dominate the world and everyone's lives. Let us keep on hoping that things would get better for crypto soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: