Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
camily.june24

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Currently, in term of adoption, we must pay the price for the strict regulations. In the future, cryptocurrencies could be heavily regulated. The capitalization of the entire market is trillions of dollars, and there is no such strong volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

In my opinion, in five years crypto currency will become more useful in some areas like in the school,  Supermarket most probably some are going to accept it as payment.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

Sure we would definitely be talking about crypto market capitalization in trillions and perhaps much fewer price manipulations or non-existent for bitcoin.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

We all know technologies today is fast growing and crypto already spreading world wide but not all are fully occupied by crypto and predicting cryptocurrency in five years i think it will grow faster and Im sure it will spread throughout the world.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency in five years will grow more more. Maybe after we will see full legalization cryptocurrency in all modern countries. And bitcoin will be more than 20 000$  Grin
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I'm sure that cryptocurrencies will soon become the standard for transactions and keep assets one day, this will certainly make the value of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve and expensive, and I'm sure that crypto 5 years later marketcap will reach more than $ 25 trillion.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

I'm sure that cryptocurrencies will soon become the standard for transactions and keep assets one day, this will certainly make the value of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve and expensive, and I'm sure that crypto 5 years later marketcap will reach more than $ 25 trillion.
wow that's a very big number and I hope it happens, and certainly if it happens the world economy is very dependent on the convenience provided by cryptocurrency then all transactions are almost digital

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
I think that will be totally appropriate or somehow accurate that in the span of five years from the current time we have now, certain transitions will be made out of the continuous rise of the modern technology than includes the usage of cryptocurrency. It is really possible that it can happen maybe not five years or maybe even more but it can do happen since mankind was applicable to do adaptation of what the numerous people around the globe has already been using and just to expand the usage of crypto in the society.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

if the opinion and the news you are conveying is true I think I am very lucky to be a bitcoin investor but we all can not know with certainty
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

Bitcoin in five years maybe that prediction will be realize because the technology now is fast moving and advance, especially in the digital technology wherein there are many programme launched for this kind of technology, or it may not push through, bot for now bitcoin is slowly penetrating the business sectors ,that some companies ,industries are slowly accepting bitcoin and other cryptos.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

Draper was right with his predictions as we can see the paradigm shift now. Blockchain is going viral as almost every sector of our economy has in one way or the other a Blockchain related project enhancing service and goods production. Blockchain might even reach global patronage in less than five years looking at the pace with which the awareness and acceptance of cryptocurrency is moving.

CRYPTON0101

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

Bitcoins along with altcoins are just getting started there just settling in. We can expect to be fully engaged in the crypto market. Bitcoin has transformed us they way we invest and how we exhange money. The financial sector has been transformed and now the underlying functionality of Bitcoin blockchain is being integrated into all industrys. Bitcoin in the next 5 years untouchable for many aspiring investors.
james.james

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

urrently, in term of adoption, we must pay the price for the strict regulations.there may be some sort of coin having some avneue advantages, but as inspiration for the future.
logan.logan

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

At present, in term of reception, we should pay the cost for the strict controls. Later on, digital forms of money could be intensely managed. maybe in 5 years to come. total bitcoin users are already very large and bitcoin will have a very high price in that year
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

I think in five years from now when all people are going to consider the positive side of cryptocurrency then this it would be a great evolution of the global economy. So I hope cryptocurrency will be higher and there are o lot of investors. And that time, most people will use crypto currency. Well change and innovation is always an interesting thing.  We always want new ideas which can help make our lives to live more easier. Also there are a lot of business transactions will accept cryptocurrency. And I think Bitcoin is still on top of cryptocurrency.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

I don't have any ideas on what will happen on cryptocurrency in five years because it's hard to predict especially if we But i hope that it will exist a long time at the same time i can used it in our daily needs. But we don't need to expect to much because if you do this you will be hurt.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

Five years is a short time for global economic changes.  Bitcoin appeared almost 10 years ago, but only now the countries began to think about its regulation.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

I do not know the person whose post you are quoting but I cam guarantee you that in my country all people will not be using bitcoins even in nest 100 years. I am sure this is common for all developing countries. The reason being that there are no resources or infrastructure required for this. People have access to smartphones (as they have become cheap with time) but internet is not available to everyone. Also, people are not much educated or financially aware here. I do not see this changing unless government takes some concrete steps in this direction.
I assure that 5 years from now crypto currency will be more wider and will improve its price value . It will be more familiar to people and maybe to all people out there.

Agree that there will be more people using crypto in the next 5 years but I do not think it will get significant numbers, maybe it will increase no more than 50% than what we have now. 5 years for such technologies is just short period of time, need longer time to see most people in this world will be using crypto especially for daily activities. There are still many people in this world who do not even able to enjoy electricity, Internet, and other technologies especially those who live in or even under third world countries. Crypto is a new technology which will be a complicated thing to learn for most people who have never heard about it before. So I think we wont see a big difference in the next 5 years. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

I believe in the next five year crypto and bitcoin especially will become a universal currency and at that most shops and outlets will beggin to accept bitcoin as a means of payment for they goods, bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and in no time bitcoin will become the world universal currency. I see a great future for crypto currency and in five years from not the reality of the important of bitcoin will be evident for all to see.
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

I think after 5 years, cryptocurrency will be higher and there are o lot of investors.This is really possible, because the crypto currency has a huge potential, some argue that bitcoin can become digital gold!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: