Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
shagger

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

I personally  believe Bhitcoin has a bright future.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

I do think Crypto currencies in general have a great future ahead.
Will bitcoin remain king ? Who knows. But I do think so, since the majority of people still think crypto currency = bitcoin.

Once crypto is going more mainstream in adoption, bitcoin will reach a price level we are unable to imagine right now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies is actually more than we think presenctly. When people get to know the importance of the fact that you can have the control of your money at your finger tip,then they will appreciate the impact of cryptocurrencies in our world. Decentralisation of the currencies are really a whole lot of advantage to the its users.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

I think 5 years are enough for crypto coins being popular. Bitcoin will reach 20.000$ and still be the King. Shocked
groun001

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

yes that right after 5 years lot of people use crypto currency .it's sure
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

yes that right after 5 years lot of people use crypto currency .it's sure
I think that in 5 years all shops will use cryptocurrency. Of cource cryptoccurrency will differ ( each shop will have own currency and countries too), but in the futute cryptoccurrency will  new method of calculation and I hope that it will be soon/
clairewarwick7866

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Crypto currencies will do marvelous in the next five years. I can anticipate coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, and others crossing bridges in market price, become more accepted and widely used. There may be other coins which will have the market price and capitalization as it is for the the popular coins now.
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Government and the people who have power are the one that control what is happening in the country, they can regulate the cryptos if they want or they can feel come threats about it. And also another thing is that the people or the citizens of a country, some of it are want to use the traditional system or the fiat money because it is the thing that they use in their whole life and they dont want to change it.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

In five years, cryptocurrencies will do better than what they are today, because there will be more awareness about crypto, it will be more acceptable and lots of coins value and price will sky rock.

I hope also that this year gap would be enough time for everyone to influence everyone around them or let their friends and family about cryptocurrency, that after this years, crypto will be widely used to every corner of every mountain and dessert or sea also, so we could freely interact with everyone through crypto.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

The cost of digital encryption is high, and it is subject to exchange, national taxes, quantitative restrictions, and price fluctuations!

I think it's hard to change people's pay tubes in five years!

cryptocurrency  are very popular for the past few years , hopefully it will last five year s more. become more accepted and widely used. There may be other coins which will have the market price and capitalization as it is for the the popular coins now.
babycute123

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Bitcoin increases slowly and adjusted. it's showing good signal for long-term. in the short-time, bitcoin can make you lost money. But If you are patience in long-term, you will achieve good results
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Government and the people who have power are the one that control what is happening in the country, they can regulate the cryptos if they want or they can feel come threats about it. And also another thing is that the people or the citizens of a country, some of it are want to use the traditional system or the fiat money because it is the thing that they use in their whole life and they dont want to change it.

I think this is not true! price of bitcoin is going to be very high at the end of this year as we will see bitcoin at the top market value, now a day bitcoin is moving but I think the last few months dumping made you think like this, but no worries mate price of bitcoin  never remain the same, it is good time to buy next five years price of bitcoin will certainly be above 100k dollar so buying right now and holding can make your millionaires after five years as crypto currency is increasing in demand day by day.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

there is only 2 possibility for bitcoin in five years.
First it's gonna be worth $100k for each bitcoin,or its gonna be worthless.if this bearish keep continues maybe we don't need 5 years to see the end of cryptocurrency.
But if we can pass this the worst bearish in last 6 month $20k at the end of year is possible and the trend will be kept up in the next 5 years.

All that purpose only one thing - price for Bitcoin. Maybe we don't understand all things about it till. Maybe Bitcoin is working on some useful for us, not only about the price for it?
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

Who knows what's going on in 5 years? These are all speculations.
Nobody can see the future seriously.
There are so many possibilities that will influence development in 5 years.

I believe that by then we will see state digital currencies.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

I honestly believe that in five years, cryptocurrency would be much stronger than ever. As of today, massive adoption has yet to commence, it is why early adopters like us are still hanging on despite some criticisms we receive from others who have no knowledge in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I even read a news article that Bitcoin could replace cash within 10 years or more. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

many coins have yet to be seized for such a period as 5 years, we will take the main coin as bitcoin as the basis, it showed very good results for 5 years, I think that all other new projects and existing ones will show good value in the crypto currency market
Earthwood

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Bitcoin has much potential for the next few years. It is being recognized by more and more people and investors compared when it was just starting. Although some countries are regulating the use of bitcoin, it's because they see bitcoin will really be more influential in the coming years. Some are countries are fully supporting it.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

The thing is that there are all means now to accept crypto at your store, it's that people are not confident enough that it would make a difference because majority would still pay cash or credit card. This might change in five years. Another issue is that the price of main cryptocurrency Bitcoin is fluctuating too much and this brings new worries to the equation. Why would you think Microsoft, Steam and others stopped to accept BTC..
I don't think regulations, it's just still more convenient with fiat. The future though belongs to crypto, so it's still not too late to invest and hodl for those five years or so, not much to lose and so much to gain.

Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Well hopefully that is true, but here in South Africa the majority of people don't even know what "this Bitcoin" is. Many people don't even have bank accounts and here that is the only way to get your hands on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is 9 years old already, I think it will take at least another 10 - 15 years. 

Do kiosks or even ATMs not exist there yet? If bank account is really the only way, then that's quite a big impediment for people to acquire Bitcoin.

Nope nothing, I saw recently that there will be a ATM up in Johannesburg later on this year. But no exact date. There used to be one 2 years ago also somewhere in Johannesburg but I don't know what happened to it.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

I believe cryptocurrency has a very bright future. The future of financial transactions is cryptocurrency. More and more countries are endorsing crypto on an official level. I hope that my predictions are true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: