Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you name your own cryptocurrency?  (Read 479 times)
darkcrypto96

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

I have come across various cryptocurrency names and have found them pretty interesting.

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu was my pick for my venture.
This name comes from the legend of Gilgamesh, where Enkidu protrays the rebellion against the existing system.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even Enkidu's application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

Please share your opinion and if possible, with a reason attached.

Check us out here: https://tokensale.enkidu.io/home
Haha. great marketing as always.
Touchstone. A crypto for fools.
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

I have come across various cryptocurrency names and have found them pretty interesting.

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu was my pick for my venture.
This name comes from the legend of Gilgamesh, where Enkidu protrays the rebellion against the existing system.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even Enkidu's application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

Haha. great marketing as always.
Touchstone. A crypto for fools.
Thanks man.
Touchstone from Shakespeare? You might get the bronze for this one
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Names are great when they have a reason behind them. Enkidu is my pick.
I find that perfect because isn't blockchain something that is disrupting the society right now? Even their application is something that disrupts the existing business models.

https://enkidu.io
Khaleesi for life
Ravaging your way through. Cray.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

I like the name of the IOTA, because it's not just a name, it's sounds as Internet of Things Application. So the ideal name of a coin should be like this one
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Not going to be effective way of investing  if you are picking coins with their names,a lot of factors should be considered not with good names,product,the team behind the coin their credibility,the roadmap and whitepaper should be good and there should be some partnership existing so that you will be sure that something will happen to these projects.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Let's say I have thought up a good name. Why publicly to tell it? That other person could him has used?

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

Name wont give big effect to your cryptocurrency,isntead of getting a good name you should be more focus on how you would develop your own coin,do something new is really hard,the ideas are there but sometimes you cannot produce good outcomes because you dont have the knowledge to finish the project,for me the name would be bonus to the project's quality.

setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Even though the name is a significant character of any project , it doesn't really matter, but what does strongly matter is the product ( coin/ token/ service ) itself ( what problem it does solve, its blockchain construction ...) because people prefer quality regardless of morphological constitution
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

CHILL PILL Grin
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

Wow, a question for creative people out there!  Grin I am interested in Latin words and that is the reason why I would pick Cerebellum (as it means "brain"). I would say that Latin words are hiding something like a mystic power of the ancient Roman civilization. It would be a cool name for some deep-learning platform that would help people with investing, not necessarily in crypto (I know it is not something groundbreaking, but I am influenced by some projects that I have taken part in recently  Wink).

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

I feel like a coin that is named after bitcoin is gaining a great demand. Coin such as Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin cash, and other Bitcoin related coin ia potential for growth. So if Ill be a able to name a coin I would add "bitcoin" before it. This actually cathes attention of most of the holder and expecting great return hearing the name bitcoin.
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

I've read a post about the Enkidu project and have a unique name, besides that they have a great bounty manager. Certainly not only his name is unique but with the concept that on offer can lure investors.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

I will name my own cryptocurrency coin HODL. This is to remind people to always HODL their coins. When people  HODL their coin there is high demand in the market and it will force the price to go up
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

I'd name my crypto coin as 'victorious coin' because as we all know this cryptocoin reach us to become rich someday and to achieve our victory to the near future if we just strive hard were making millions in our pockets through bitcoin. Wink
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

I would name mine precious

Perfect.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

hahaha
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

I've read a post about the Enkidu project and have a unique name, besides that they have a great bounty manager. Certainly not only his name is unique but with the concept that on offer can lure investors.
I really like his name
smoothenough

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Smooth Coin,  with the michael Jackson logo.
peachaston4 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

Not going to be effective way of investing  if you are picking coins with their names,a lot of factors should be considered not with good names,product,the team behind the coin their credibility,the roadmap and whitepaper should be good and there should be some partnership existing so that you will be sure that something will happen to these projects.
No crypto project should be picked by its name, god forbid. It is just that a good name will be catchy and be good for marketing purposes. And also, it is always fun to have a reason behind the name.
Irunbounties

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

TheBountyCoin, isn't it funny ? Bounties related coin to everyother ongoing project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: