Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TamDen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

The way down started with Gamma. I hope the team is now focused on Xaurum only, since Gamma is over.

Is Gamma still alive? Because no news about that, live streaming doesn't work any more, the season start next week ...

No answer?

I think it's over.

How over? they stopped the project?
there was no official announcement anywhere!?!

I think they stopped the project.
No more live stream for a long time.
No update on this forum, no update on facebook.

0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

The way down started with Gamma. I hope the team is now focused on Xaurum only, since Gamma is over.

Is Gamma still alive? Because no news about that, live streaming doesn't work any more, the season start next week ...

No answer?

I think it's over.

Ok we suppose that it is over. But what are they gonna do with this unbuild houses and what are they gonna do with the investitors ..... come on Xaurum QA, Aurum Project,  give us an answer ....

Where are now all those person, who always say how great it is ...like "zrjawkn", "_jk_", .... say something ...
Even if it is a bad news it better then silence!!!
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

Hi,

regarding the roadmap:

You are estimating that there will be 996kg of new gold behind all Xaurums by the end of 2018. So there are 36 weeks remaining, meaning that each week the gold base should increase by (percentages are multipleid by 996 kgs)

Scenario 1 - 100%--> 27.8kg new gold per week or 1.2 mio USD till the end of the year
Scenario 2 -  75%--> 20.8kg new gold per week or 0.89 mio USD
Scenario 3 -  50%--> 13.9kg new gold per week or 0.59 mio USD
Scenario 4 -  33%-->  9.2kg new gold per week or 0.39 mio USD
Scenario 5 -  25%-->  7.0kg new gold per week or 0.30 mio USD
Scenario 6 -  10%-->  2.8kg new gold per week or 0.20 mio USD

These are some serious numbers. 25% of roadmap gold reached, sums up to 249kg of gold, which is almost 2x of current gold reserves, but it means that you have to buy 7kg of gold each week till the end of the year.

One third of the year will be over soon, and according to above numbers I don't know how the goal is going to be reached. Even 25% or 249kg of gold seems miles away.

It would be fair from the team to tell us what is the realistic scenario. Telling that the team is working hard is just nonsense, that doesn't necessarly mean the goals can be reached. Tell us where are you currently with the plan?

Regarding the project update, there hasn't been any news for quite some time now.
Maya56674

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Invested in your project, it looks amazing
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Hi,

regarding the roadmap:

You are estimating that there will be 996kg of new gold behind all Xaurums by the end of 2018. So there are 36 weeks remaining, meaning that each week the gold base should increase by (percentages are multipleid by 996 kgs)

Scenario 1 - 100%--> 27.8kg new gold per week or 1.2 mio USD till the end of the year
Scenario 2 -  75%--> 20.8kg new gold per week or 0.89 mio USD
Scenario 3 -  50%--> 13.9kg new gold per week or 0.59 mio USD
Scenario 4 -  33%-->  9.2kg new gold per week or 0.39 mio USD
Scenario 5 -  25%-->  7.0kg new gold per week or 0.30 mio USD
Scenario 6 -  10%-->  2.8kg new gold per week or 0.20 mio USD

These are some serious numbers. 25% of roadmap gold reached, sums up to 249kg of gold, which is almost 2x of current gold reserves, but it means that you have to buy 7kg of gold each week till the end of the year.

One third of the year will be over soon, and according to above numbers I don't know how the goal is going to be reached. Even 25% or 249kg of gold seems miles away.

It would be fair from the team to tell us what is the realistic scenario. Telling that the team is working hard is just nonsense, that doesn't necessarly mean the goals can be reached. Tell us where are you currently with the plan?

Regarding the project update, there hasn't been any news for quite some time now.

We are very proud that Xaurum has become the first third party audited gold based token that has publicly revealed independent auditor’s report.

Read more: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/xaurum-first-cryptocurrency-with-audited-gold-reserves-in-the-world-6f16dcba32e9
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

It is interesting to watch for a long time. The market goes up and then goes down again and is now going up. A XAUR always falls, has a very long time, probably a year falls, normal growth has never been. Dev why coin always falls in the price?
Probably, this is such a karma for a coin - always to fall in price)) Balance in nature - if one crypto currency is growing strongly, then another falls strongly. Cheesy Grin

ViktorSold

Activity: 242

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Hello! Watch the video review about Xaurum!

https://youtu.be/WQPxaVcz23U

▐▐▐ Cryptoinvest-Reviews ▌▌▌TokenHunter-Blog ▌▌▌
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

No answer?

I think it's over.

Ok we suppose that it is over. But what are they gonna do with this unbuild houses and what are they gonna do with the investitors ..... come on Xaurum QA, Aurum Project,  give us an answer ....

Where are now all those person, who always say how great it is ...like "zrjawkn", "_jk_", .... say something ...
Even if it is a bad news it better then silence!!!

Hello!

All the details about X-Gamma project will be revealed on Monday 30. April on X-Gamma thread. You can follow the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057494.0

Thank you.

Best,

XQA
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

... sic manet gloria mundi.
TamDen

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

And the price is still falling...
Leso

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

and what about Brasil? some news? Did you solve the problem with transactions? ... There were a lot of words around Brasil...
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

Just curious here.
Was there someone who already does the exchange of physical gold here?
I believe in XAUR project as I know that they are really legit.
But just wondering if there's someone that have tried to exchange their investments to physical gold?
Schwanz090

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

@XaurumQA

I do not care about some articles. I just want for the price to go up so I can make some profits or in best case break even.
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Just curious here.
But just wondering if there's someone that have tried to exchange their investments to physical gold?
I'm curious too. Had wanted to experiment, to make the exchange, but there was no time, and then sold all the coins. But now the price is very low, and for the sake of experiment, you can try to make an exchange.

Bitcoin it's freedom
XaurumQA

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Just curious here.
I'm curious too. Had wanted to experiment, to make the exchange, but there was no time, and then sold all the coins. But now the price is very low, and for the sake of experiment, you can try to make an exchange.

Hello,

There were 4 Melts made to this date. Here is a review about Melt and Xaurum's 1g 999,99 LBMA gold card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=T4hOobnnta0

The video is in Slovenian language, but you will get the general idea. If you wish to perform Melt, just fill out this form: https://www.xaurum.org/en/details/melt

Best,

XQA
TamDen

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

and what about Brasil? some news? Did you solve the problem with transactions? ... There were a lot of words around Brasil...

XaurumQA could you please answer this question...
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

This project should be trusted and value. I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

Just curious here.
I am also interested in this issue. I would like to hear the opinion of an expert, who has committed such an exchange of coins of gold. Please someone is already doing and have experience in this exchange, share opinions and experiences.
Golden_Node

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

XaurumQA could you please answer this question...

Hello!

Thank you for your question.  We can confirm that new payment getaway is tested and implemented. Our Brazilian team is motivated and we believe that their contribution to the development of the project will make a great difference in the future.

Have a great day.

Masternode Team
XaurumQA

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

Just curious here.
I am also interested in this issue. I would like to hear the opinion of an expert, who has committed such an exchange of coins of gold. Please someone is already doing and have experience in this exchange, share opinions and experiences.

Hello! The questions were answered just 4 posts above :-)

Thank you.

XQA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: