Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamenicar

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

The night is darkest just before the dawn.
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

And the dawn is coming?
keskerdark

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 01:51:14 PM by keskerdark

And the dawn is coming?

Right now is a golden opportunity to start hodling IMO. In worst case just melt and get cheap 1g bars  Smiley

They have updated both twitter and facebook today, I really hope they post something here to.
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

Even BitIns said it and i quote : '' Dear BitIns users!
We inform you we are disabling our services with Xaurum Official due to an ongoing investigation.
We wil keep you posted on our future cooperation with Xaurum Official.
Stay tuned. ,,

This is just a another ponzi shitty scam like bitconnect. I mean do your background checking on Jure Ristič. Dirty dirty dirty  Wink Wink Wink Xaurum Gamma was first to fall, next is Xaurum ! Don't buy this shit I am telling you people you will get burned, there are way better coins out there than this ''GOLD BASED ADDING VALUE SHIT''. I am glad I didn't buy anything because I never liked this project, everything with gold ends badly and this will too. Peace

Can we get official comment on the BitIns investigation? Team, what is going on?

I received an email today with explanation. Thank you for that. I think this information should be shared also on this forum.

Can someone give me a link of that "bad" X-gamma article? Thank you.
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Xaurum is a very good project, Connecting physical gold with blockchain. Of course for the lovers of gold will feel termanjakan with this feature. The transaction gets faster and of course the most important is Security is assured.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:08:05 AM

Even BitIns said it and i quote : '' Dear BitIns users!
We inform you we are disabling our services with Xaurum Official due to an ongoing investigation.
We wil keep you posted on our future cooperation with Xaurum Official.
Stay tuned. ,,

This is just a another ponzi shitty scam like bitconnect. I mean do your background checking on Jure Ristič. Dirty dirty dirty  Wink Wink Wink Xaurum Gamma was first to fall, next is Xaurum ! Don't buy this shit I am telling you people you will get burned, there are way better coins out there than this ''GOLD BASED ADDING VALUE SHIT''. I am glad I didn't buy anything because I never liked this project, everything with gold ends badly and this will too. Peace

Can we get official comment on the BitIns investigation? Team, what is going on?

I received an email today with explanation. Thank you for that. I think this information should be shared also on this forum.

Can someone give me a link of that "bad" X-gamma article? Thank you.

may we have a hint ?
keskerdark

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

I only bought XAUR at these levels because of the goldbacked melting price.

But the team doesnt respond to any questions or melting requests...

and the Postal Services they use doesnt even allow gold in parcels!

Pošta Slovenije is entitled to refuse to accept as International Express Mail any shipment
Containing food products, live animals, gold, precious stones, jewellery, medicines (with the exception of EU Member States), cash and other means of payment, pressurized containers and lighters.

https://en.posta.si/home/postal-services-/express-mail-/international-express-mail-

Anyone?
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

As far as I know they are not using Pošta Slovenije. You can ask them on their official mail if you haven't already...?
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

https://imgur.com/a/DitieCG
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

No more cheap xaur?  Cool
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

Looks like...buy low never high
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Hello,

All we have written about our efforts to consolidate Xaurum is still true.  It's also true that, even if we would like to affect the market price, we can not directly influence it. Why is someone willing to sell Xaurum below the price, that is guaranteed by the gold reserves, we do not know, but obviously someone necessarily needs funds, because he or she does not even have the time to order the Melt, receive gold and sell it. In that way he or she would gain more funds than they got from selling XAUR on the crypto market. Some may be able to see great opportunity as Xaurum is more than 100% gold-covered at the moment.

Best,

XQA
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:06 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:13:03 PM by Aurum Project

A RESPONSE TO UNTRUE RUMOURS CONCERNING X-GAMMA AND XAURUM PROJECTS

In past days, the portal kriptoreporter.si has published untrue and unverified information on X-Gamma and Xaurum projects. The basis for this was the news of termination of the X-Gamma project, which in itself represents a rare example of good practice, both in the ordinary and crypto world, as the participants will be repaid in full, and all the risks taken over by the project organizers. We have already responded to the false claims and misinterpretations and have contacted the publisher to issue a correction on the basis of the first paragraph of Article 26 of the Media Act (Zmed). Due to the damages to our business, we are also considering the use of other legal means. Below you can read the response to published falsehoods. It is worth adding that the kriptoreporter.si portal made no efforts whatsoever to check the rumors, inquire about the facts and ask our company for a statement regarding the published articles.

XAURUM IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION

Companies associated with Xaurum are not under any criminal investigation, which can be verified at appropriate institutions. On the basis of the controversial article published on the mentioned website on May 2, our business partner started an internal investigation and announced the suspension of the Bitins coupons for XAUR. We understand the concern of Bitins Ltd. for their users, because we also see our customers’ safety and our business transparency as the most important, which we have proven by arranging an independent audit report from one of the largest audit firms in the world — PwC, and were the first of crypto projects of this kind to do so. We believe that the incident based on false rumors will be quickly resolved, and look forward to further cooperation with Bitins.

EARLY TERMINATION OF X-GAMMA PROJECT, PURCHASES WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED

The average cryptoproject has a lifetime of less than a year and a half, and more than 50% of the projects that have organized an ICO in 2017 have been abandoned. Failure is nothing unusual in crypto (or elsewhere), however a full refund of the invested funds is vary rare. The project management will organize the sale of the already completed villa Rustika to provide the funds required for a full refund to Gamma ICO customers, and the sale of unfinished villas will be enough to partially compensate for the costs incurred in project.

From the onset, the criteria for success and failure of the X-Gamma project were transparent, especially the financial aspect and the timetable. The necessary funds to carry out the project and the deadline for the development of real estate required to make the X-Gamma project successful, were required to start generating revenues in the 2018 season. These two conditions are codependent. Since sufficient funds have not been collected, the construction cannot continue and the deadline for implementation has been missed. This means that in the 2018 season, the X-Gamma project will not be operational. After careful deliberation we have decided to terminate all activities related to the X-Gamma project, as we have determined this to be the only realistic option in which the potential damage to the funds of the holders could be avoided.

More than 90 percent of funds were collected in FIAT currencies (euro and dollar), and the difference (less than 10%) in ETH and BTC. No matter how they were collected, the funds were immediately spent on the costs of building the real-estate, which means that the amounts in ETH and BTC were immediately converted into FIAT (Croatian kuna), therefore there was no profit made on the growth of cryptocurrencies. Every XGM token had a precisely defined equivalent in euros as was the sale price of the token. We have offered additional payment methods to customers who wanted to pay in ETH and BTC, however the moment the funds were received, they were replaced at the exchange rate in FIAT, as is written on each issued invoice received by customers for their purchase. Regardless of whether the crypto market has grown or fallen, their assets have not increased or decreased, but retained the fixed euro denominated value at the time of purchase.

X-Gamma was a crypto project based on real value, in this case real estate. The funds collected at the initial offer of coins (ICO) were intended for the construction of real estate and the sale of these properties makes it possible to return the funds. The project itself did not come to life and has not started to generate profits (in the current state this would have not have happened at least until the 2019 season), so we thoroughly decided to stop it. The possible continuation of the project would pose a risk to the holders, since the fixed ratio 1 : 1, that was guaranteed at the beginning. It seems fair to us that investors do not have their funds bound to a project on hold and to have the opportunity to redirect their funds elsewhere.

The project management as explained, has not generated any profits, but a business loss. It is worth mentioning that all the costs in connection with the organisation of the ICO (smart-contract, fees for currency exchange, offices, administration, accounting, employees, marketing, publishing, etc.) has been financed from the project management’s own funds, in order to ensure that the guaranteed value could be preserved. We are adhering to the rules, conditions and obligations that we have determined at the start of the project, and therefore believe that our customers’ trust in us has been justified.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

I only bought XAUR at these levels because of the goldbacked melting price.

But the team doesnt respond to any questions or melting requests...

and the Postal Services they use doesnt even allow gold in parcels!

Pošta Slovenije is entitled to refuse to accept as International Express Mail any shipment
Containing food products, live animals, gold, precious stones, jewellery, medicines (with the exception of EU Member States), cash and other means of payment, pressurized containers and lighters.

https://en.posta.si/home/postal-services-/express-mail-/international-express-mail-

Anyone?
Hello,

You will receive gold in an insured letter carried by Pošta Slovenije.

Best,

XQA
ikambaik

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

I have revealed all about Youtube video campaign-Firt 20. But my name has not been inputted to Xaurum Bounty Campaign Spreadsheet. please see my video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1RZTzOpBKE&t=5s

bitcoin talk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1899419

thank you
jumbran

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

#Proof of Authentication

bitcointalk username : jumbran
profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1276656
youtube username : ahmad ramadhani
telegram username : @daniefals
link youtube campaign : https://youtu.be/uqavJnFWpjc
Pride97

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I heard that this project entered the top even at the early stages of the ico preparation, thanks to one statement, the fact that the project has its own gold and foreign currency reserves through which they can support the course, who checked whether it was true?
keskerdark

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Thanks for the update!

How can xaurum afford paying the team, commercials, administrations, webpages and office spaces all over the world since you dont have a cashflow?

I trust you having the gold, but do you also have a big stack of money from the ICO's? or do you take loans with gold as collateral?
nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Thanks for the update!

How can xaurum afford paying the team, commercials, administrations, webpages and office spaces all over the world since you dont have a cashflow?

I trust you having the gold, but do you also have a big stack of money from the ICO's? or do you take loans with gold as collateral?

No loans here in this project, they are all here with their own money for now, until new gold will come. Big stack from ICO went to GOLD! That is why this project is one of the best, with some real value, there was no pre-mine, and no extra xaurums for the team... Apparently people are more into greedy stage of crypto, but this will pass, but gold will stay. The project needs new investors, commercials etc, and this is the hardest thing right now, they need to focus on this. I hope the project will survive! GL
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

#Proof of Authentication my youtube
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bitcointalk username : Dervish doff
profile link :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1045561
MEW : 0x84D98d6D6775e7c5c52Ed3FBb81ad2133d596bdF
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
telegram username : @dervishdoff
youtube channel : bechippy
subscriber : 52.098
link channel youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHYfnnrCwxRa1sLQTQqfOLg
link youtube campaign : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh2uVO-kpoE&t=22s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: