Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:52:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does positive thinking affect your edge in gambling  (Read 3598 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Some people think that strong feeling affect the outcome of your bet. But for me its all about luck., what do you think guys.
It's all wrong, there is not an analysis and skill that can determine the outcome in the gambling game. The gambling game is only influential by luck. Without luck then we can not predict what we will get from the gambling game. I recommend not playing gambling because gambling game will only waste our time. A thing that will be useless and can even be bad because of the addiction factor that could destroy our lives.

I agree with you mate. There are gambling games that are purely based on luck while there are also that requires skills apart from just luck in order to win. There is really nothing wrong with gambling and should not be treated as a dreaded disease to stay away from because when you are playing it right like just for fun and entertainment for the money that you can afford to lose, that will sometimes help to ease the stresses in life. After all, what we really need here is to have fun in moderation.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Some people think that strong feeling affect the outcome of your bet. But for me its all about luck., what do you think guys.
It's all wrong, there is not an analysis and skill that can determine the outcome in the gambling game. The gambling game is only influential by luck. Without luck then we can not predict what we will get from the gambling game. I recommend not playing gambling because gambling game will only waste our time. A thing that will be useless and can even be bad because of the addiction factor that could destroy our lives.

I agree with you mate. There are gambling games that are purely based on luck while there are also that requires skills apart from just luck in order to win. There is really nothing wrong with gambling and should not be treated as a dreaded disease to stay away from because when you are playing it right like just for fun and entertainment for the money that you can afford to lose, that will sometimes help to ease the stresses in life. After all, what we really need here is to have fun in moderation.
Everything should really be on moderation for us on able to avoid possible things that might happen ahead if we engage too much on playing gambling.Yes, theres nothing wrong with gambling as long we are responsible with our actions towards it.Positive vibes will somehow give you the enjoyment while playing but not necessarily to have this kind of mindset because way being too positive would lead on too much expectations which will lead into foolish decision because you are already pushing it on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
8Habits

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

Everything should really be on moderation for us on able to avoid possible things that might happen ahead if we engage too much on playing gambling.Yes, theres nothing wrong with gambling as long we are responsible with our actions towards it.Positive vibes will somehow give you the enjoyment while playing but not necessarily to have this kind of mindset because way being too positive would lead on too much expectations which will lead into foolish decision because you are already pushing it on.

That is right. Positive vibe is not determinant or could affect the outcome of your bets but it is a good sign that you are doing it well - gambling to have some fun and entertainment and when it is no longer fun, better stop right away.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I never waste my time gambling, but gambling has filled my empty time. When I have free time and do not know what to do, I gamble, it does not waste time right? The risk of gambling is very much, if we lose by gambling, then gambling will play with you. So play gambling, not you being played by gambling

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Positive mind or outlool gives more or attracts more positive outcome to you. Its a big quality that a gambler needed. It affects your mood in playing gambling. So it is best to be positive and to turn out negativities in positive. Luck have a part on it but it will not always there to make you win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

Well, positive thinking is important but even more important is to be realistic and not get carried away with too much positivity. It may lead you too loose money you really can't afford to loose and still loose even more because (positively) you will be sure you can get what you already lost.
I believe being realistic when it comes to gambling and even in life itself helps a lot. Sure, it is totally different from being negative, since we all gamble anyway and then we have it on one side of our mind that we hope we could win, but the truth is that sometimes, a lot of people over do thinking positively and they end up letting it affect their emotions when they gamble and that is the last thing anyone would ever want to do.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Positivity for me will have a good outcome of your expectations.I think the it can't help when you always think positive because you will gain on your hope. I beleive that what you hope for is what will happen to you.
In the real life sense, sometimes, yes but in gambling you are rather going on a pocket suicide mission if you really want to be positive. We all know about the whole idea of trying to be positive towards things in life and how you can attract the things you think towards you, but in gambling, you just have to be realistic rather than living in a dream of positivity which has led a lot of people into ending up an addict most of the time.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Absolutely NOT! It is a misconception that positive thinking affects your result in gambling. Everything here is luck based. No other factors come into play.
I consider myself a lucky person because I have been able to win a couple of bets, but even then, it was luck more than the educated guess that resulted in those positive results.
What I have learned over the time is that having patience is the most necessary trait required to gamble. If a person goes all out without analyzing his decision, then he is actually playing with his life. One stupid decision and it is all over for the person.
Peace of mind is necessary if you want to lead a healthy life.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Positivity for me will have a good outcome of your expectations.I think the it can't help when you always think positive because you will gain on your hope. I beleive that what you hope for is what will happen to you.
In the real life sense, sometimes, yes but in gambling you are rather going on a pocket suicide mission if you really want to be positive. We all know about the whole idea of trying to be positive towards things in life and how you can attract the things you think towards you, but in gambling, you just have to be realistic rather than living in a dream of positivity which has led a lot of people into ending up an addict most of the time.

Perfectly said mate, there's some individuals who thinks that way, they are just living with the dreams that luck wil permits them to win and
earn a lot coming out from this activity, gambling principle really affects mindsets better to look at it as part of enjoyment and not really aiming
hard to quick pocket your earnings, controlling mindsets that will lead to both sides, winning and enjoying after that it can be dangerous.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Perfectly said mate, there's some individuals who thinks that way, they are just living with the dreams that luck wil permits them to win and
earn a lot coming out from this activity, gambling principle really affects mindsets better to look at it as part of enjoyment and not really aiming
hard to quick pocket your earnings, controlling mindsets that will lead to both sides, winning and enjoying after that it can be dangerous.

yes most of us gamblers do always think that way because that is the only way we can relieve stress or nervousness that feel wherever we play gambling. there is no harm when you always think positive , infact positive thinking or having a positive mindset can always motivate your self and it can cheer you up wehenever you feel down and depressed. But overall , it cant help you win the game if the game is mainly based on luck and not on skills.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

yes most of us gamblers do always think that way because that is the only way we can relieve stress or nervousness that feel wherever we play gambling. there is no harm when you always think positive , infact positive thinking or having a positive mindset can always motivate your self and it can cheer you up wehenever you feel down and depressed. But overall , it cant help you win the game if the game is mainly based on luck and not on skills.
Mostly gamblers try to stay calm and chill during the gambling games but they know that this thing is making me nervous. Their expressions are easily conveying a message that I can’t afford it any more. Staying in gambling with a positive mind is very difficult thing because the person is always thinking about the future in which he thinks that what will happen with him after losing that money.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

Sure, I can agree some people gamble for fun based on how they have perceived gambling to be a way to get their blood hot but still keeping their mind in check. However, for some, it is just appalling how they think when it comes to gambling as some even believe that they can profit from gambling like they are doing some investment or stuff, which is really funny. Gambling is a game and that is all, anyone who wants to have a positive thinking towards gambling will only end up getting screwed.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

No, positive thinking also boost your edge and makes you play well. You can easily decide if you've won or lost enough if you are a positive thinker unlike negative thinker that losts their mind and just continue playing until they passed out.
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

I think the main capital of gambling is experience and skill. Then the winning factor is luck. In addition we must think positively for our victory since it can affect our confidence and improve our spirits. So we can maximize ourselves in a gambling game.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

I think the main capital of gambling is experience and skill. Then the winning factor is luck. In addition we must think positively for our victory since it can affect our confidence and improve our spirits. So we can maximize ourselves in a gambling game.
However, not all gambling games need skills, there are games that base on luck if you didn't think positive it can cause huge loses.

Look at the other gamblers if you feel anger while playing you will lose more because I already experienced that if I anger while betting I put all my bets that could result to lose all of your money if you are not lucky in that time you will lose this has mostly happened than you win.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:21:31 AM

That is actually the word. Moderation! Everything in life actually should be in moderation but most especially gambling. This is something we all have to understand even if we want to gamble at all. As much as some people may want to or hope to get lucky, gambling is still gambling and there is no way it won't pounce on you like a lion when it is ready to devour you, which is why we should never expect too much from it at any point of time. Being optimistic or pessimistic is not a concern for gambling but how quickly you will be negative about continuing your gambling may save you better.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

It help sometimes but it is always luck that make you win in gambling.
Hmm, I wish from all these people who keep saying it helps, there could be someone who can really come out to tell us that it actually worked for them really, and by someone, I am talking about someone who has been playing for years and not just someone who started gambling online just yesterday. There is no amount of positivness that can help anyone in gambling. It is either you win or you lose and they are all based on luck.

Gambling exposes all of us to a whole lot of risk and for some people it is always in the name of trying to make some huge amount of money in the process which we all both know how it always end up. Many people gamble without even thinking and they even become a nuisance to the society, and they all got there by thinking gambling is the way for them.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

However, not all gambling games need skills, there are games that base on luck if you didn't think positive it can cause huge loses.

Look at the other gamblers if you feel anger while playing you will lose more because I already experienced that if I anger while betting I put all my bets that could result to lose all of your money if you are not lucky in that time you will lose this has mostly happened than you win.

Nope i don't think so. Even newbie gamblers can hit a good amount when they get lucky. So if you're talking about a main capital for gambling, it's more on luck as well. It's very seldom that skill can be put to use and that's only for certain gambling games also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
8Habits

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

Nope i don't think so. Even newbie gamblers can hit a good amount when they get lucky. So if you're talking about a main capital for gambling, it's more on luck as well. It's very seldom that skill can be put to use and that's only for certain gambling games also.

Skill is important to some games like poker and sports betting. However, to most gambling games, they are based purely on luck and no amount of skills nor experienced can dictate the outcome of the game is these kinds of a game based on pure luck
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:36:04 AM

Positive thinking gives you an edge every time a person is gambling. Base on my experience, every time that you have doubts on your card, no matter how strong it is, you will end up losing the game because you are not confident. Especially in the game of poker, the other player will definitely feel that you are bluffing if you're not confident. You are also willing to take the risk if you are thinking positive, the more you try, the more chances of winning.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: