Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does positive thinking affect your edge in gambling  (Read 3593 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

Some people think that strong feeling affect the outcome of your bet. But for me its all about luck., what do you think guys.
Of course, if we feel comfortable with the feeling of thinking we have, of course it can affect all we expect to win in gambling. but indeed most people feel hockey in gambling because they get unexpected luck.
Positive thinking will definitely help a person to sustain in the hard situations. But for me, if a gambler wants to have positive vibes coming out from his body, still he will not be getting what he has planned for. Things aren’t that much easy here because everyone is there to make you loser. So why to lose your money in such game that doesn’t have any better portfolio for positive people as well.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

The positive approach will boost your confidence but there is no guarantee whether you will make money if you are confident. It completely depends on the luck you have, so positive trend will not have a chance to make money.
You are absolutely right that positive thinking have so immense impact on the results of a person but here in the gambling, if you are considering this factor, brother you are just wasting your time. Reason is, this gambling is all based on negative vibes so how can you even think of an angel in the house of devil? I hope from this one statement you get your answer so clearly.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Some people think that strong feeling affect the outcome of your bet. But for me its all about luck., what do you think guys.

Positive thinking may help you maintain your composure and patience which is very important when youre gambling to avoid a massive loss. Because once your upset, your mindset will be filled with negative thoughts and thus you will recklessly bet all your money.
Thats why I shall say positive thinking will affect the outcome not only with your bet, but in general.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

Positive thinking may help you maintain your composure and patience which is very important when youre gambling to avoid a massive loss. Because once your upset, your mindset will be filled with negative thoughts and thus you will recklessly bet all your money.
Thats why I shall say positive thinking will affect the outcome not only with your bet, but in general.
If someone is facing losses on gambling then he need to stop gambling on that day and continue on some other day,if he continue to chase the lost money with the positive mind set also will result in the losses again.But literally the mind set doen't affect the gambling because it is just a luck based so the positive or bad mind set may not have any effect on games.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

I totally agree with you that being, thinking, and living positively will transform you into a happy person and contented with what that person has right now.. It is also essential especially when you are playing to a pre-planned betting, a positive outlook can mean that you don't get easily discourage and just follow your pre-planned bets.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

I totally agree with you that being, thinking, and living positively will transform you into a happy person and contented with what that person has right now.. It is also essential especially when you are playing to a pre-planned betting, a positive outlook can mean that you don't get easily discourage and just follow your pre-planned bets.
Its better in gambling to get discouraged than to stay motivated in order to cover up your losses.
Positive thinking in my honest opinion is the worst enemy of the player in gabling. The player always thinks that this time he will be able to cover up and make up for his losses.
And
We all know what does the outcome of this kind of thinking comes out to be : You will loose everything if you don't know when to stop. Specially in sports gambling at least.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Positive thinking has nothing to do if you win or not because its all about luck, if you are not lucky no matter how determine you are to win still nothing will happen. Sometimes experience and skills can help and somehow its an edge compared to newbies but it doesnt guarantee anything. Hence if you are not a risk taker and cant afford to lose your money better to stay away in gambling.
Exactly, this is not law of attraction where some would tell us that what you think is what you get attracted to, this is reality and it is absurd that so many people today do not like facing reality and they really need to grow up and wake up from their slumber. Positive thinking in gambling is what has led so many people to becoming addicts today and have lost everything just because they thought as long as they do not shift from positive to negative, they are good.

this gambling is all based on negative vibes so how can you even think of an angel in the house of devil? I hope from this one statement you get your answer so clearly.
How gambling is based one negative vibes ? You mean all gamblers are facing losses most of times so it is based on negative vibes ? When positive energy bring good things everywhere then why not with gambling ? Moreover we cannot say all the gamblers are facing only losses all the times.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Positive thinking has nothing to do if you win or not because its all about luck, if you are not lucky no matter how determine you are to win still nothing will happen. Sometimes experience and skills can help and somehow its an edge compared to newbies but it doesnt guarantee anything. Hence if you are not a risk taker and cant afford to lose your money better to stay away in gambling.
Exactly, this is not law of attraction where some would tell us that what you think is what you get attracted to, this is reality and it is absurd that so many people today do not like facing reality and they really need to grow up and wake up from their slumber. Positive thinking in gambling is what has led so many people to becoming addicts today and have lost everything just because they thought as long as they do not shift from positive to negative, they are good.

this gambling is all based on negative vibes so how can you even think of an angel in the house of devil? I hope from this one statement you get your answer so clearly.
How gambling is based one negative vibes ? You mean all gamblers are facing losses most of times so it is based on negative vibes ? When positive energy bring good things everywhere then why not with gambling ? Moreover we cannot say all the gamblers are facing only losses all the times.

Even though we start with a positive attitude but we keep on gambling we might loose the positive because instead of making money we are loosing. Every time it is not possible for us on a psotive edge through gambling.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

Even though we start with a positive attitude but we keep on gambling we might loose the positive because instead of making money we are loosing. Every time it is not possible for us on a psotive edge through gambling.
There are timings that gambling is giving positive edge when the gambler is in need.

If you know what you are taking up in gambling and you are thinking positive with your goals, negative results will never bring you down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

I think it would turn out in the long run into a negative attitude because you will see the start of a losing streak then you cannot do anything about it. Even if you're at attitude is positive all the time nothing can be done on the outcome that will be foreseen.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

The positive approach will boost your confidence but there is no guarantee whether you will make money if you are confident. It completely depends on the luck you have, so positive trend will not have a chance to make money.
You are absolutely right that positive thinking have so immense impact on the results of a person but here in the gambling, if you are considering this factor, brother you are just wasting your time. Reason is, this gambling is all based on negative vibes so how can you even think of an angel in the house of devil? I hope from this one statement you get your answer so clearly.

I don’t think many gamblers have that kind of mindset. They won’t even consider gambling houses as a house of devil. At least those who won big jackpots will start worshipping devil. Gamblers have nothing to do with religion because no religion on the face of Earth allows it. Positivity can help a gambler in bearing the loss but over-optimism would bring the loss.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

I don’t think many gamblers have that kind of mindset. They won’t even consider gambling houses as a house of devil.
We don't know the thoughts of others and there are people that are thinking that and they are only negative if its about gambling.

At least those who won big jackpots will start worshipping devil.
This is why aliens don't visit us. Mostly those people are only thinking negative and evil about gambling.

Gamblers have nothing to do with religion because no religion on the face of Earth allows it.
There are religious gamblers who are praying to make their day lucky.  Grin

Positivity can help a gambler in bearing the loss but over-optimism would bring the loss.
I agree, too much optimism is also bad.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

I does not think it will have much effect on winning or losing. But it might be a help on you being cool headed and make the right decision. Gambling is more of a flipping coin game which is either head or tail.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

If someone is facing losses on gambling then he need to stop gambling on that day and continue on some other day,if he continue to chase the lost money with the positive mind set also will result in the losses again.But literally the mind set doen't affect the gambling because it is just a luck based so the positive or bad mind set may not have any effect on games.
Agree with you, when we bet who will determine winning and losing just on luck. Like playing dice, there is no special strategy to win it. But for your income, positive thinking or our mindset will help you get a lot of income. The main factor to lose in gambling is greed, we are not satisfied with what we get and that's the bad thinking and make our income before will lose.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 01:22:39 AM by bigmaster23

I also encountered this feeling of positive and somehow no matter what happen it repeat itself like a magic and when I bet I lose sometimes win I don't really know the answer as I look at my watch yesterday morning it's 4 minutes before quarter past eleven am, always repeat I don't intend to look at my watch every minutes just to say it's 11:11 what a coincidence. there may be something about to happen that we're not aware of, I don't want you to treat me as an insane person but perhaps this scenery happened with an answer to something we do not know. The people in casino they somehow connected to each other with no history of conversation not a relative just a total strangers yet they feel open to have a drink with all talk they got yeah yeah okay that's it, they opened to every possible activity without moving a hand just a look with their eye and they somehow connected, I experience this once its to long to pin out what really happened to me that day but this is strangely enough to think about.

my closest answer to this is we people need to be connected to something about to happen I'm an agnostic atheist just for you know off, I'm not blaming something not exist here, but it still baffled me.

hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:54 AM
Merited by 8Habits (1)

I does not think it will have much effect on winning or losing. But it might be a help on you being cool headed and make the right decision. Gambling is more of a flipping coin game which is either head or tail.
Positive thinking has actually no effect on the outcomes of the game. If the player was destined to face failure, no matter how great an optimist he is, he would still get defeated in the game. The only good that a gambler can earn out of this attitude of staying positive is, he would be able to bear the loss and might also not think about recovering the gone amount. Nothing more than this.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

Positive thinking has actually no effect on the outcomes of the game. If the player was destined to face failure, no matter how great an optimist he is, he would still get defeated in the game. The only good that a gambler can earn out of this attitude of staying positive is, he would be able to bear the loss and might also not think about recovering the gone amount. Nothing more than this.

you are right. I just want to give a similar example of a very simple thing called "key". When you have the key to the padlock, no matter what your emotion is, your status, whether you are positive or a negative person, that padlock will always be open by that key.

This is the same thing with gambling, in every bet, the result will always be what will it be and not according to your state of mind.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Yeah I think positive thinning will help people but only in investment and trading not in gambling. No way, you can’t even imaging of anything positive while playing such negative games. How can you even think of some positive vibes coming out of your mind to your heart that can flourish a game that is based on negativity? Things can be fine in this regard so don’t just go for this game.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Man can you give a reason for which you don’t think that positive thinking cannot give an edge in gambling. However, if I talk about my opinion positivity can help not only in gambling but also in other fields of life because it helps you stay focused on your aim and there are very little chances that you will lose any gamble because you will not take any foolish step that will lead you to a loss.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

Man can you give a reason for which you don’t think that positive thinking cannot give an edge in gambling. However, if I talk about my opinion positivity can help not only in gambling but also in other fields of life because it helps you stay focused on your aim and there are very little chances that you will lose any gamble because you will not take any foolish step that will lead you to a loss.
Do you want an example ?
An example is I know a lot of people who were so positive enough with gambling and then started chasing profit while forgetting to face reality that it is gambling and not an investment. Even law of attraction is not stupid enough to pave way for those who can simply not use their brain to channel such energy into better things than gambling.

Once you start having that mindset that positivity will help you focus your aim to having little chances in losing in gambling, then, you should better start getting ready to save money because you will really need a lot of it in visiting a psychologist at the end when you have ended up becoming a core addict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: