Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins  (Read 1063 times)
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Honestly, i havent though of reading a book about bitcoin,all i do is to follow comments from the high ranked members of the forum, but going through this thread, i have seen that a lot has been written about bitcoin. I will try touching on a few, but i hope i dont encounter one that is written by a hater. But whatever happens, my mind is made already.
CoinsCatcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Information about Bitcoin lays in places like this forum, what you can learn by reading books is technology and science such as cryptography and computer science which can let you understand better how this works, but a book about Bitcoin itself would be a compilation of useful threads coming from users experiences
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

Till now i didn't buy any book on bitcoin but yes i would love to read books on how to trade the bitcoins with technical analysis, how to pick the best ICO projects, How to invest and manage the Cryptocurrency just like managing Stocks, Bonds, and commodities. Actually, technical analysis is my favourite subject regarding the trading field and i would love to read about it. And then i would think to learn the Bitcoin fundamental and sentimental factors books.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
PanicAtTheFork

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies Simply Explained Julian Hosp is what comes to my mind, basic book with the terms you need to know to grow in the business
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

i do not think that  it sounds good like buying a book about bitcoin to get all information related to bitcoin, because this forum is much better than any book about bitcoin and also searching in google and YouTube will increase your knowledge about bitcoin. Also i think that information in book will be limited but in internet there is no limit to get information.
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Does it exist? a book about bitcoin
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

Until now I have not heard anyone publish a book about bitcoin and if any I think the book should be considered, if you want to deepen about bitcoin I think you should learn about blockchain and kryptocurrency I think from there you can develop your knowledge about bitcoin and you can also learn with experienced people on this subject.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

the book on bitcoin I think is very good because after all we need to know the learning of bitcoin from anywhere including books. but it would be nice if we learn from books and also practice with bitcoin so we can better master and understand.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Why buy a book if the information is available everywhere. Buying a book might give you an obsolete knowledge as crypto is emerging so fast. Everyday new altcoins and new technologies are invented. Instead of buying a book, how about subscribing to big crypto news sites? How about following good crypto traders in Twitter?

Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Maybe this is one reference for beginners who are new to bitcoin, to be able to know about crypto world, there is no harm in reading it, because maybe all about bitcoin is in this book.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Buying a book about bitcoin is quite a good move to improve knowledge. There are many things aside from buying a book to acquire knowledge about bitcoin, example is this forum. Many questions here have been solved and many topics have been discussed here where you can get ideas and facts about bitcoin.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

till now i did n't buy any book on bitcoin but yes i would love to read books on how to trade the bitcoins with technical analysis, how to pick the best i c o projects how to invest and manage the cryptocurrency just like managing stocks, bonds and commodities. actually, technical analysis is my favorite subject regarding the trading freld and i would love to rad about it. and then i would think to learn the bitcoin fundamental and sentimental factors books.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

Buy a book about bitcoins

What are you want to hear from book?  Huh
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

I think there is no book published yet about Bitcoin. Anyways, why you buy a book where actually there are a lot of information in the internet about Bitcoin already. You can find those information in some websites that have discussion all about bitcoin. Just go over your google.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

if you are interested in books about bitcoin reading the white papers is a good star,t here is the link https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf this simple white paper gives you an interesting idea and a huge knowledge about the background of bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

hi friends, i advise you to visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996986.0
there is a complete education about bitcoin. though not a book, I think it can help.
and this is a blog that contains all about bitcoin education.
https://edukasibitcoin.com/

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

i think for now or in near future, there's still a few book that will explain about cryptocurrency or bitcoin, but maybe for forex trading those book are so many.
maybe the reason why people not making a book about bitcoin because its too risky, crypto/bitcoin technology is growing fast enough and people can be blamed because following the investment instruction that written in the book (maybe)
There maybe few book but lot of research and most information on bitcoin are everywhere that one relates with daily. The risk in cryptocurrency is the same as in every other businesses either that deal with technology or not.  The first time I read few pages on a book I noticed as a regular crypto enthusiast i have seen almost all the details else where. They are accrued over time.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Baddo

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Brother im also searching book about in bitcoin but i can't found it
I think there's no book about in bitcoin cryptocurrencies.maybe soon you will found it brother
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Knowledge of Bitcoin is vast; if the investors need knowledge acquisition, they are involved in sites or places with the understanding of Bitcoin, I think more people are required. Much knowledge of Bitcoin to make Bitcoin more prosperous and more known about Bitcoin.

Razib

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

I want to buy a book about bitcoin, I want to  buy a social media about bitcoin and other site that's what I teach about bitcoin and to learn how we can earn good money, we want to buy a book for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: