Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins  (Read 1063 times)
dominicanes

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Personally,  i don't think that you need a book. All you need is a good smart friend and this forum. You will find all necessary informations here. All you need is to look in the right section . You have a question? You ask and we will all help you. That is what our community is for.

MarVicsa

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

The book is a storehouse of science where you will develop my knowledge very interested in your book when I can get the book, I want to read it for the sake of adding knowledge.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

Smiley Smiley   its very intriguing idea that we really need our lives right now .to have a knowledge of what we are entering and for me it really makes a good ideas for everyone no matter who want to have a lot of sort books that we are comfortable for reading it.and then it is fine but for anyone not to have time in a YouTube is always available here you can search in web for may correct information in website about bitcoin .that can helps ours I don't know about a bitcoin book but I am learning from internet articles .
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
Wow you are a very rare one. Unlike me, the internet is sufficient for me to learn the things I needed to in this forum. You have the drive and keep it up. Don't be like me that gets tired quickly whenever my campaign is extended and my profit is further delayed. You can also search the internet for the books you are looking for because everything is on the internet nowadays.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

if there is any book about bitcoin I will buy it even though its price is still a bit expensive because maybe I can even increase my knowledge if I have a bitcoin book.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

What are you hoping to achieve from reading this book? Answering that can allow people to offer better suggestions. I have not read them but have heard that Andreas M. Antonopoulos' books are well worth a read but they may be too advanced or not advanced enough depending on what you want to learn.
Reading books is the same as how we could read information here in the forum, yet for me having the time to have an online conversation here in the forum is much better option for us to learn because here we could learn in the experience of people who have the better way of having the time to ask question and speculate.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
My advice for you, instead of planning to buy a book about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, just spend time reading different threads here in bitcoin talk. In that way, you can learn different knowledge about different people about their knowledge and experience in crypto currencies.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

I now have more than four books on Bitcoin and how it works, including a lot of material needed to reference the investment process and get rich, I think there are now many books. is in the public eye, but very few speak of the need for virtual currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

if there is a selling book about bitcoin, many will buy it because the more bitcoin they will learn about bitcoin if they have a book about it.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

There's no need to buy a book about cryptocurrency there are a lot of open source ebooks on google where you can download it for free, you can also use youtube to teach your self about block chain and how it really works on different transaction so do not look for a book because it is not worth of your time reading.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I dont know any sites that accepts bitcoins which sells books  or any other literature related things.But i know that amazon or ebay sellers accepts it and you can find a deal there and pay in what payment method you will agreed on and on what is avaialable

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

For me I want to buy a book about bitcoin also. If I have a chance to find that book and if I already have it I'm sure iam so much busy to read it in a whole day. And iam so much happy and excited for the mean time because of the books and what it gaves to me.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Wow, that's awesome. I want that too but, I think the book contains the topic or an article about bitcoins is much helpful for the beginners or a newbie in crypto currency. It is also helpful if a person wants to learn how to earn bitcoin without using internet/mobile internet in their houses. They just read only the books about bitcoin and then they could get a lot of information on how to do bitcoin and how to earn it. I hope someday I could find some books like that in the market.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

right. I will buy a book about bitcoin. This book will help me a lot. Does it help me know when the bitcoin was born? Where does the bitcoin market work? How to make a payment transaction bitcoin? That will help me know whether to invest in bitcoin or not.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

Do you want to get more information about bitcoin.This forum itself enough to get updated news about bitcoin.When the price reaches any peak,it will be updated in this forum.When the price reduces same will be updated.If any new altcoin is developed,you can found here at first.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

There are many books which are telling about bitcoin. I suggest you to buy them online because you'll get choices more. You can buy the books in a book store, but not all book stores provide it. The books about bitcoin are so hard to find in a book store in my town. It looks like it is limited, i guess. Cause the people who interested in it aren't that much here.

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

it's good you'll know more about bitcoin with a lot of good reading from books or articles. sorry i have never bought a book about bitcoin i get more information through internet. so sorry I can not help you find a good book  Grin
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Do you want to get more information about bitcoin.This forum itself enough to get updated news about bitcoin.When the price reaches any peak,it will be updated in this forum.When the price reduces same will be updated.If any new altcoin is developed,you can found here at first.
Exactly, the bitcointalk forum has discussed a lot about bitcoin and other altcoins. They discuss the background and technology of each altcoin and analyze them very accurately. It is best to refer to the information on the bitcointalk forum because the information is always fresh and there is a lot of knowledge needed for your reference.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

if there is any book about bitcoin I will buy it even though its price is still a bit expensive because maybe I can even increase my knowledge if I have a bitcoin book.

I admit that my journey here in forum and in cryptocurrency world is not enough to provide the knowledge and information I would like to gain to become more knowledgeable to the job I've choose to collaborate with. So if there's a book that exists today tackling bitcoin I would really loved to buy myself one to gain more knowledge that I need to satisfy my thirst thought about bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: