Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins  (Read 1063 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

You should buy bitcoin books for reading. Because when you read from the books, it will bring you many memories in your mind, help you remember longer and better understand bitcoin, the market cryptocurrency.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bodik1710

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

There are many books about Bitcoin:
1)Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
2)Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires ...
3)The Internet of Money: Talks by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

I've not yet seen any book about bitcoin. And I can't tell if there is any book about bitcoin. This forum is enough to give u all the information you need concerning bitcoin

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

About bitcoin there is the famous Andreas Antonopoulos book : “Mastering Bitcoin”. There is also “Bitcoin essentials” which is a quite basic book a bit old but good to start with.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

If you decide to buy, buy nothing terrible and there is no shame here, in any way that you will learn something new

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:39:17 AM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

dont buy bitcoin book. i dont know what can you do with this book but i think almost everyone here know bitcoin not from the book.
in this digital age, it is not necessary to read any physical book, because the digital book already exist.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

I think it’s not the one need because we will know by itself about bitcoin other than that we can also be looking for about bitcoin on the internet and don’t need to buy a book about bitcoin just throw away our money alone
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

It is also good buying a books if bitcoin.You can read it and you have additional knowledge or information.There is nothing wrong in buying a bioks because it can enhance yourself also,you can adford it because you have a lot of money came from btc.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

One book, which is missing in the previous sides is from Julian Hosp. It is not only about Bitcoin but covering crypto currencies as such. It also provides some background information on how to deal with ICOs. Very interesting read. Can be found on Amazon.

Bitcointalk is generally a good source of information about Bitcoin. You should try to find a book written by someone from your country. Most of the books out there contain information you can find on the Internet for free. That's how I started with Bitcoin and I did a good thing
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

However, there are many books out there and it might be difficult to choose the right one. Essential Book About Blockchain and Bitcoin - Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopoulos.
the internet gives you faster access and gives you more commercially and surely articles about everything you are looking for and are willing to learn. rather than dizzy getting a book about bitcoin. better, time is used to learn on the internet about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

Read books about BTC and blockchain technology, and you can learn more about blockchain technology so that our investment can earn more money.

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

well books are good i suggest to read the digital gold of Nathaniel popper i bet this one is a very good book. but you know I learned a lot on the internet rather that books because I don't need to buy to the bookstore all i need is to socialized in my social media accounts like twitter facebook to gather the data or information i need in bitcoin.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:15:01 AM

For me no need to buy book for bitcoin just keep in the internet everything goes clear and understandable
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

I just do not know if there is a book about Bitcoin. But social media and the internet are okay to increase your bitcoin knowledge. Just read the internet, to improve your knowledge and to know more about bitcoins.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

You should follow bitcoin with the internet just because bitcoin can change if we are guided by our limited book to gain knowledge,
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

I think the technology of the block chain is updated very quickly, and the knowledge of bitcoin in books may only stay in the past, suggesting that you pay more attention to the latest news of the Facebook and the telegraph team.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Actually, i dont know what specific book about bitcoin, if i were you,just use internet,it is advisable now in learning new things, google,youtube you can learn a lot of information about btc, all your questions,all your doubts then internet can answer it, just keep reading, be reseacheable from time to time you will learn.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

not learning bitcoin can be done easily on the internet, because now the internet can be used as a useful learning resource and now we can learn from the internet anytime and easily. I think buying a book about bitcoin is just time consuming

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

I don't know about books that discuss bitcoin and its history. but someone can search for many sources for knowledge in this internet. as well as in this forum, there is much discussion about the existence of bitcoin. as for other knowledge resources that you can explore from google search.
Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

don't need to buying any book. You find some blog article that write about crypto currency.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: